Dak has ruined this team

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
yes back it up with facts..again slightly above average will be hard for you to prove..not very good is already out the window with you saying he is slightly above average
These are all facts.If you actually watch games you can see it.Then when you watch tape it just proves it again.If you actually know football, you can see it unless you’re delusional or blind.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
These are all facts.If you actually watch games you can see it.Then when you watch tape it just proves it again.If you actually know football, you can see it unless you’re delusional or blind.

Lol so your feeling is if 32 football scouts were polled they would say "Dont look at the numbers, when we see Dak we see a slightly above average to not very good QB"? so i guess rank the QB's in tier..what would be not very good? what would be slightly above average and what would be good and what would be elite? 1-32 dont even need names just say "If your 1- your elite ect......

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
No.

The meaning of my comment is directly related to the meaning of the post I was responding to. Nothing more, nothing less.

yes and the post was talking about the QB's rating during a game they won. your response was about how the running game was the engine...correct? I mean if i missed the meaning no worries my bad.

D4KADON

Reaction score
You're not very football smart

And you say that because I disagree on your assessment on Dak.

obviously Jerry and Stephen have a hand in this pie but that still doesn’t negate the fact that Dak and his performance is crippling this team/organization

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

obviously Jerry and Stephen have a hand in this pie but that still doesn’t negate the fact that Dak and his performance is crippling this team/organization

What was crippling them before Dak? Looks the same to me.....

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
yes and the post was talking about the QB's rating during a game they won. your response was about how the running game was the engine...correct? I mean if i missed the meaning no worries my bad.
It was stated that 'The Rams had Dak's number".
A response was offered using the 44-21 win over the Rams as evidence that the Rams did not have Dak's number.

I responded to the response by pointing out that the rushing game was the dominating factor in that win and while Dak's 15 pass completions contributed to the win, suggesting that this game could be used as evidence that the Rams didn't have Dak's number is unreasonable.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It was stated that 'The Rams had Dak's number".
A response was offered using the 44-21 win over the Rams as evidence that the Rams did not have Dak's number.

I responded to the response by pointing out that the rushing game was the dominating factor in that win and while Dak's 15 pass completions contributed to the win, suggesting that this game could be used as evidence that the Rams didn't have Dak's number is unreasonable.

Well pointign that out is also not saying most if his passing was in the first half and the first 2 scores of the 28 point first half were passing TD's...I mean it stands to reason when your up 28-7 starting the third your not going to air it out...right? so hince why i said why would it not be the Offense was good including Dak in a good win..i think thats very reasonable.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Lol so your feeling is if 32 football scouts were polled they would say "Dont look at the numbers, when we see Dak we see a slightly above average to not very good QB"? so i guess rank the QB's in tier..what would be not very good? what would be slightly above average and what would be good and what would be elite? 1-32 dont even need names just say "If your 1- your elite ect......
Tier 1. 1-5 or 6 Elite type QB’s (Rodgers,Mahomes,Brady,Stafford,Allen,Wilson
Tier 2. 5-6 thru 15. (Dak)
Tier 3. The rest
Dak would be top 10

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Tier 1. 1-5 or 6 Elite type QB’s (Rodgers,Mahomes,Brady,Stafford,Allen,Wilson
Tier 2. 5-6 thru 15. (Dak)
Tier 3. The rest
Dak would be top 10

So you feel Dak is not very good? as a top 10 QB? ...Again not very good is what Washington has put out to me. Wilson being elite is also a question to me.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
So you feel Dak is not very good? as a top 10 QB? ...Again not very good is what Washington has put out to me. Wilson being elite is also a question to me.
Very shallow QB pool.Dak has been surrounded by pretty good Oline and talent from day 1.He needs loads of talent around him to make him look better as he doesn’t have the ability to do it himself or elevate the play of others.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Very shallow QB pool.

QB numbers are out of control..passing is at an all time high. Im betting the qaulity of QB's now is far superior to even the early 2000's...Rookies playing year 1 lights out....I dont see a very shallow QB pool compared to other NFL season at all.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The reality is, Dak is slow at processing the field, to accompany his slow mechanics and release. He can’t throw into zones and his anticipation is mediocre. That’s the reason why he often can’t hit a WR in stride. These issues were APPARENT since day 1, but guys like Jerry and Stephen thought that the talented roster was enough to mask the flaws of Dak, while enhancing the things he does well.

It is what it is. Facts are, like most of us said, the SB window was short and hitching the wagon to this guy, based on check-down Charlie 2016, while Zeke and the OL wore down defenses, is stupid. Now, as we said, we are in complete roster rebuild mode. Facts are they should have given Romo his shot and trained Dak in the process and we’d be in the same place we are, other than possible have a SB with Romo in 2016, 2017. Let’s be real…. They did Romo dirty, because they thought they had a cheaper option in Dak. And the cheapness becomes more and more evident each off season.

now Dak-stans are operating under the delusion that Sean Payton is going to come and save the day and make Dak what he is not.

Amari literally saved Dak’s career and even he has been sacrificed at the altar of Dak.
OK. Dak sucks. who you got? does anybody else bear any responsibility?

p.s.
why is this so personal between you and Dak?

I am sure you won't answer the question as you have avoided, except for regurgigating the same thing over and over and over and over and over again, even when people agree with you. you have nothing else to hate but Dak. why?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And this idea that Dak was owed money based on rookie-contract performance is a crock of garbage. He sucked and played awful, especially when Dallas then had to go and give up picks for Amari. He wasn’t even good on his franchise tag, padding stats in blow out losses and he had multiple stretches of bad offensive play post-Amari, where Dallas was among the bottom-dweller offenses in multiple categories.

If one goes by the logic of being owed for past performance, Zeke’s contract is even more justified, because it was his running that defenses feared and gave Dak all the easy looks to throw against, while he struggled. Zeke essentially was owed back pay for carrying Dak, per this logic and unlike Dak, he factually accrued a lot of wear and tear for doing his job.
so Dak and his agent were smart for getting such a contract. whose fault is that? the stupidity lies somewhere else, but you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

Dak sucks. Who you got?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He got 4th round pay because he was a 4th round pick while Zeke carried him on has back,somehow making him look like he was actually decent.While Zeke and Oline did all the work,the bus driver got all the awards.Well, time has shown the reality of the matter that Dak just isn’t very good even though he’s paid like he’s elite.
OK. Dak isn't very good. Who you got? what's your plan? or do you just want to complain and that's it?

Ken

Reaction score
LOL

The 45 rushes for 263 yards and 3 td's had nothing to do with it....

I do agree that you are REALLY confused.
Just admit you have no clue what you were trying to say, everyone can see that..just admit it instead of moving the goalposts...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

why is Dak and his performance crippling this organization? find the answer to that. I am sure you will repeat that he can't read defense, not accurate, doesn't anticipate, etc. those are all the reasons he is not a good QB and thus the not so good QB is crippling the team from success. but why is he here? why was he given the key to this franchise? why did we put the franchise on his back? he is what he is. he is not tanking and sucking on purpose, he is trying his best and his best isn't good enough. whose fault is that?

Dak is not crippling this franchise. Dak is a symbol of what is wrong with this franchise. the fault lies somewhere else.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
QB numbers are out of control..passing is at an all time high. Im betting the qaulity of QB's now is far superior to even the early 2000's...Rookies playing year 1 lights out....I dont see a very shallow QB pool compared to other NFL season at all.
Passing attempts are waaaaay up as it has become a passing league.That’s why #’s are up.Instead of throwing 20-30 times a game, it’s not uncommon for 40 - 50 attempts a game.Of course the game is geared for the offense for better ratings.Hard to play pass defense nowadays.Can’t even breathe on a receiver w/out a penalty.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
FFFTvCPWUAYJvpS.jpg