Dak has ruined this team

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
You think this years Cowboy team had the SB winning Seahawks talent type roster? or any team we have had since 2016? So what has Wilson done without that type team?
Pretty close, just not at QB.You go player for player and it’s real close.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Extending Zeke and Jaylon Smith instead of Dak was the real problem. They could've just matched Wentz's contract for Dak's extension and trade Zeke.

The problem is the owner..again until he decides to let a GM come in and run this team and hold him accoutnable to a plan including his own Coaching staff and that staff get the players they want...you will get more of the same...swap the QB or any of the players you want...26 years..26 YEARS and some people still can not figure out the problem.

50cent

Reaction score
And you say that because I disagree on your assessment on Dak.

obviously Jerry and Stephen have a hand in this pie but that still doesn’t negate the fact that Dak and his performance is crippling this team/organization
It starts and ends at the top. He's had just as much success as Romo and nobody said he got Parcells, Phillips fired. The Joneses have messed up this Organization and every TEAM they've constructed. How anyone puts blame outside of them is beyond me. Dak nor Romo ruined anything. Jerry has!

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
we are stuck another 3 years at least, unless we pull the band aid on the whole thing in two years and go the rebuild way ala jags. but I wouldn't put it past dumb and dumber to extend him, in which case we remain in purgatory for few more years after that.

I am so disinterested in cowboys this season.
I want to be , just because of the ineptness of FO, but I’m a glutton for punishment.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Think about all that we’ve given up for this teams buy in with him

-cap hell for the next decade

-losing out on good players and free agents

-he’s about to get his second coach fired next year

-the 2016 decision to go with him over Romo leading to a first round exit

-squandering the best cowboys team in 20 years with another first round exit due to poor qb play

-cutting or trading players who don’t get along with Dak or we just can’t simply afford them anymore

Think about the following qb option we had the last 2 years

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Russell Wilson
4. Dashaun Watson
5. Matt Stafford

And Dak makes more money than all of them. I know this isn’t all predicated on Dak but it’s kind of hard not to feel that we’ve been cheated out of something since we signed him to this ridiculous deal

Why do people let the Jones boys off the hook? The same two clowns that have been running the show the last 26 years with zero success? Dak didn’t ruin anything, this organization was broken way before him.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That’s just a ridiculous statement.

So tell me then how would Wilson have stopped the 120+ yards in penalties and the rushing yards givin up by the defense? Does wilson thrive on 1st and 20? 3rd and 19? he just left a team because he felt they werent doing enough for him...demanded a trade..Am I wrong?

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
So tell me then how would Wilson have stopped the 120+ yards in penalties and the rushing yards givin up by the defense? Does wilson thrive on 1st and 20? 3rd and 19? he just left a team because he felt they werent doing enough for him...demanded a trade..Am I wrong?
Dak still had a chance in the end despite all that, but in typical Dak fashion couldn’t even come close when it really mattered.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Don’t ever compare Wilson to Dak.Puuulllease!!!!Has done so much more with crap line.Dak’s has always been very well protected and does nothing w/ it.Go pound salt!!!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Extending Zeke and Jaylon Smith instead of Dak was the real problem. They could've just matched Wentz's contract for Dak's extension and trade Zeke.

They did make an offer to Dak very comparable to both Wentz's and Goff's contracts, in 2019, as soon as it was possible to do so by league rules..

Dak refused it, choosing to "bet on himself".

The myth that the Cowboy's could have signed Dak earlier and cheaper just will not die.

I do agree with you the Zeke and Smith deals.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak still had a chance in the end despite all that, but in typical Dak fashion couldn’t even come close when it really mattered.

Right, 1 of 53 screwed it up all day...if only he had opened better running lanes, if only he had not commited 6 pre snape penalties..if only he had stopped the niners from eating clock with 200 rushing yards... if only he had not had multiple defensive holding calls..if only he had not allowed 5 sacks (great wall of china) ...if he couldve sacked the opposing QB just once (legion of boom in action here)...again Dak should've played better you sound like it was your first football game to watch thinking it was just the QB..Legion of boom...lol

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Don’t ever compare Wilson to Dak.Puuulllease!!!!Has done so much more with crap line.Dak’s has always been very well protected and does nothing w/ it.Go pound salt!!!

Sure except... when you try and put facts to it...but hey facts are not your thing as we are "Damn Close" to having the legion of boom Defense right now....but by all means rate others comparisons..lol