Dak has ruined this team

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
OK. Dak isn't very good. Who you got? what's your plan? or do you just want to complain and that's it?
I’m not complaining, I’m responding to him being called elite type QB.We’re stuck w/ him for at least 2-3 more years, unless dumb and dumber pull off a monster trade which won’t happen because no one will want to take on that salary.Eventually, will have to draft a replacement, hopefully sooner than later.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Passing attempts are waaaaay up as it has become a passing league.That’s why #’s are up.Instead of throwing 20-30 times a game, it’s not uncommon for 40 - 50 attempts a game.Of course the game is geared for the offense for better ratings.Hard to play pass defense nowadays.Can’t even breathe on a receiver w/out a penalty.

So your telling me that making a bad passer throw more would not show bad numbers? Come on now you have to admit that because of the way the NCAA, Highschool, private pre highschool , and private lessons have gone with QB's there is not a way higher readiness to play day 1 in the NFL than there was in 2000 even? Sure I love yesteryear football, I played defense so its my kind of football, but that does not stop the fact that todays QB's are as good at throwing the ball as it has ever been.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I’m not complaining, I’m responding to him being called elite type QB.We’re stuck w/ him for at least 2-3 more years, unless dumb and dumber pull off a monster trade which won’t happen because no one will want to take on that salary.Eventually, will have to draft a replacement, hopefully sooner than later.

So you really think no other team would've paid Dak what we did? you do see the QB contracts getting signed right now...right? And again who is calling him elite, you called Wilson elite thats questionable at best and he is in line to count 24 mill against the cap( would be 37 mill but the Seahawks had to eat 13m)....again your "Cap" reason for dislike of Dak is off. You dont like him thats fine, but you cant actually prove he is bad or his cap hit is a problem...so just stick with "I dont like Dak as the QB" because the rest is just not fact.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
we are stuck another 3 years at least, unless we pull the band aid on the whole thing in two years and go the rebuild way ala jags. but I wouldn't put it past dumb and dumber to extend him, in which case we remain in purgatory for few more years after that.

I am so disinterested in cowboys this season.

glimmerman

Reaction score
In another 3 years the cost of a QB will be 55 or 60 a year for a starting QB. Lol. If he wants another contract he better be helping us to Superbowls.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Just admit you have no clue what you were trying to say, everyone can see that..just admit it instead of moving the goalposts...
You've already admitted you are REALLY confused, you don't have to keep proving it. Everyone can see it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
In another 3 years the cost of a QB will be 55 or 60 a year for a starting QB. Lol. If he wants another contract he better be helping us to Superbowls.

If we want another SB you better hope the Owner/GM decides this isnt his personal toy and gets people in here to run this and holds them accountable to a plan..GM, Coaching staf, players. Right now its owner, players , GM, Coaches ..this will not work change all the players you wan to.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
So you really think no other team would've paid Dak what we did? you do see the QB contracts getting signed right now...right? And again who is calling him elite, you called Wilson elite thats questionable at best and he is in line to count 24 mill against the cap( would be 37 mill but the Seahawks had to eat 13m)....again your "Cap" reason for dislike of Dak is off. You dont like him thats fine, but you cant actually prove he is bad or his cap hit is a problem...so just stick with "I dont like Dak as the QB" because the rest is just not fact.
A smart team wouldn’t have signed him at that price.Russel Wilson is a SB winner.You think Dak is good?Do you watch football?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
A smart team wouldn’t have signed him at that price.Russel Wilson is a SB winner.You think Dak is good?Do you watch football?

Sure and when you can prove that Wilson won that SB and not the run game and defense (which you cant) I will certainly entertain your post. Again what has Wilson won since taking the lead of the team?

He is angry about his "support players" and asked to leave because the coach is saying "Maybe we should get back to defense and running the ball" ...right?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Sure and when you can prove that Wilson won that SB and not the run game and defense (which you cant) I will certainly entertain your post. Again what has Wilson won since taking the lead of the team?
He would have 2 rings if he just turned around and handed the ball off. Instead he throws the pick in the end zone. I could not believe it.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score

He is angry about his "support players" and asked to leave because the coach is saying "Maybe we should get back to defense and running the ball" ...right?
What has Dak done ever?He always has had a loaded roster and still can’t do anything w/ it.

Swagger

Reaction score

Prescott has had the Great Wall of China as his o-line in comparison with what Wilson had at the Seahawks.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It's a real shame Prescott doesn't have to play on a team like the Jets or Texans for a season then people would actually see the general state of him as a quarterback in the NFL.

True and a good thing Wilson didnt either because apparently he couldnt win with the current Seahawks team and its way better than either of those...right?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
What has Dak done ever?He always has had a loaded roster and still can’t do anything w/ it.

You think this years Cowboy team had the SB winning Seahawks talent type roster? or any team we have had since 2016? So what has Wilson done without that type team?

Swagger

Reaction score
So Wilson needs a better team to win? I thought thats why he was elite because he didnt need good players around him.....
Not a better team just a reasonable o-line. Not even Brady would have won a Superbowl with a bush league o-line.

Remind me again where was the Cowboys o-line ranked by PFF last season and how about Seattle?

lk8701

Reaction score
Extending Zeke and Jaylon Smith instead of Dak was the real problem. They could've just matched Wentz's contract for Dak's extension and trade Zeke.

Swagger

Reaction score
True and a good thing Wilson didnt either because apparently he couldnt win with the current Seahawks team and its way better than either of those...right?
See my message above. Answer that before you embarrass yourself by posting anything further.