Dak has surpassed Romo

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You guys were making excuses once Collins was injured.. We almost beat Philly last year with DeNucci when Moore decided to just run behind Zach Martin, who Andy only played with when he, guess what? Beat the Giants….
your butt hurt much? let me pour some salt on your wounds and watch you squirm....love it

DFWJC

Reaction score
that was a coaching problem of not recognizing what they had....but romo got healthy and couldnt' get his job back...so yeah, Romo got beat..
No.
By accounts…zero exception….Romo was the better player in 2016. Once he came back, he was in full 2014 near perfection mode. The players said with that line and Zeke, he was unstoppable.

He and JG were on outs becauseJG wanted someone who run his game plan.
The team was rolling with Dak and NFLleading Zeke, so they stayed with him.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
His WRs have more drops than the NFL WRs have catches. I mean you can conveniently focus on WRs I’ve admitted are good, but it has zero to do with the fact Herbert doesn’t have our OL or RG period and put Defense sat back scared of his arm, and he torched us. They ran it three times the whole second half period. This is basically a QB in a brand new offense, whose basically started about 1.5 seasons worth.

This isn’t the QB that Quinn has Diggs and his LBs playing that close up to the line, not threatened by the arm.

But carry on with irrelevancies. Dak year 2 had 4 INTs returned for a TD in like 5 games to start the season…
butt hurt!? we win and your are misreable. alone. frustrated. sad. angry....no happiness for you

love it

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I said this offense would be instantly better with Herbert in it. I said he doesn’t have the RG and OL Dak does. Herbert is doing things in year 2 that Dak can’t.

What’s your point in responding then?
you forget SD has a good OL...

and stop looking so stupid with this RG stuff. the RG is not the key to a team's offensive or superbowl success...

who were the 8 guards playing in the NFC and AFC CG's the past two years...I bet you can't name one without googling..

you are looking so dumb and desperate right now....

but I love it...continue to sink in the quick sand....squirm squirm squirm

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::laugh::omg::lmao2::popcorn:

DFWJC

Reaction score
He didn't say 6 years starting. You think Romo was a rookie in 06 or 07
Well he sure didn’t have 6 years of playing……and he didn't have 6 years no matter how you count it.
He was implying same kevel of experience….otherwise the point would be meaningless.

And 2007 wasnt his 6th year anyway.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Wellhe sure didn’t have 6 years of playing……and he didn't have 6 years no matter how you count it.
He was imp,ying same kevel of experience….otherwise the point would be meaningless.

And 2007 wasnt his 6th year anyway.
I get it wasn't his 6th year period but it was said 6 year starting when that wasn't what he said

Gaede

Reaction score
All you see is the completion %. That's cool. Did you not see the end of the 1st half? Wonderful 2 min drill there. And how about that superb pass to the TE at the end of the 4th qtr? Yeah. What, just what if that had been to get within field goal range to tie or win the game? He bootstrapped the guy. Still counts as a completion though. But hey, that's all that matters. To most folks.

One half does not a career make, my friend. If that were the case, we could browse the history of literally ANY QB, especially Romo who wasn't known for his consistency, and prove how bad they were

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I said this offense would be instantly better with Herbert in it. I said he doesn’t have the RG and OL Dak does. Herbert is doing things in year 2 that Dak can’t.

What’s your point in responding then?
Because you said something stupid…..you’re never happy after wins…funny how that works….

khiladi

Reaction score
No.
By accounts…zero exception….Romo was the better player in 2016. Once he came back, he was in full 2014 near perfection mode. The players said with that line and Zeke, he was unstoppable.

He and JG were on outs becauseJG wanted someone who run his game plan.
The team was rolling with Dak and NFLleading Zeke, so they stayed with him.

It had more to do with the fact Dak had his boys on the roster and they had a good record. If they weren’t winning then “homies” wouldn’t mean anything. Facts are, Romo wasn’t around much and everybody knows football has its own fraternities. It had zero to do with who was the better player, including in practice.

Dallas clearly suffered for years with Dak under center. So many excuses about how Dak didn’t “practice well”, but the team “rallied around him”.

https://sportsnaut.com/report-cowbo...1wbEFEQVFZUVY5aHZ2djlFeVE0c2pJQk1qREN3UFdYLWI.

khiladi

Reaction score
San Diego allowed the 8th most pressures last year. They drafted two rookies to try and fill their holes.

Pretending like their OL and RG is established like ours is a crock. Dak walked in with all of our OL, which included three all-pro lineman playing together for at least two years together minimum.

There are many QBs you can plug into this offense and instantly improve, even with it being tailored to Dak for 6 years running with a few weeks learning.

Dak-stans were making excuses that we were winning with Dalton because of defense getting TOs. And Dalton didn’t have Smith or Martin.

DFWJC

Reaction score
One half does not a career make, my friend. If that were the case, we could browse the history of literally ANY QB, especially Romo who wasn't known for his consistency, and prove how bad they were
Actually Romo WAS known for almost never…ever…stringing together even 2 bad games in a row..
He always bounced back.

The owner of the Cowboys worst multi-game stretch of QB play in franchise history belongs to Dak in 2017.

Hes much better now though, and I doubt he’d ever have a 3 game stretch kike that again.

Really, given our line, RBs, WRs and OC…..Im not sure any currently starting QB (or offense as a whole) could have a 3 game stretch that bad.

Gaede

Reaction score
Actually WAS known for almost never…ever…stringing together even 2 bad games in arow.
He always bounced back.

The ownen ofthe worst multi-game stretch of QB play in franchise history belongs to Dak in 2017.

Hes much better now though, and I doubt hed ever have a 3 game stretch kike that again.

Let's no rewrite history. Romo struggled ALOT. You could never count him out, but you could never know what to expect. Dak lacks Romo's creativity, 100%, but he is a more consistent player, leader, and winner.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Let's no rewrite history. Romo struggled ALOT. You could never count him out, but you could never know what to expect. Dak lacks Romo's creativity, 100%, but he is a more consistent player, leader, and winner.
Go back and look.
Try to find any 3 game stretch where he played poorly. It may even be hardto find 2 in a row
No history re-writing, just fact.
He had a stinker game every once in awhile,(adall QB do) but always bounced back immediately

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
His WRs have more drops than the NFL WRs have catches. I mean you can conveniently focus on WRs I’ve admitted are good, but it has zero to do with the fact Herbert doesn’t have our OL or RG period and put Defense sat back scared of his arm, and he torched us. They ran it three times the whole second half period. This is basically a QB in a brand new offense, whose basically started about 1.5 seasons worth.

This isn’t the QB that Quinn has Diggs and his LBs playing that close up to the line, not threatened by the arm.

But carry on with irrelevancies. Dak year 2 had 4 INTs returned for a TD in like 5 games to start the season…
there is a reason Dak is a 90 on madden 10 points higher than herbert and 3 more than josh allen.

The real world outside of hyper critical fans know Dak is better he’s rated this high with a career altering injury but i guess you know more than the MADDEN team right!