Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Per another thread as ruled by an Admin (CouchCoach) the term hater or troll is in fact classified as name calling....but that is their decision to make and enforce.
A certain person has already admitted to trolling....hence these long drawn out dak threads.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
A certain person has already admitted to trolling....hence these long drawn out dak threads.
We are no better by responding... :D
Its a hot mofo outside, so Im in the mood to be trolled I guess,, cooler in the water.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You'll go above and beyond to defend Dak all day long, but you have no issue at all slighting Zeke for being the engine of the offense.
I’m not slighting Zeke at all. Him and Dak both under performed in the playoffs. But both also helped win. if you’re looking for someone to blame. The GM who put the worst run defense in the nfl. And allowed cj Anderson to go off for 200 plus yards is the issue. Not Zeke or Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
:muttley: Everybody is responsible except the player who handles the ball the most!
Your teaching what again?
Oh, now I understand what you are going to teach us.......
How to excuse your Man-Crush player when he's stinking it up again and again!!!
Hey, Papsmear :lmao:, once before, you used to have 8-10 posters like your comments. Now, you're down to 2-3 likes. :facepalm::muttley:

Soon you will be an afterthought! :laugh::flagwave:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
38 pages on a sore preseason arm. They next 6 months should be fun:laugh:
oh, you just wait until we lose a game......it will be all Dak's fault, at least mentioning 160M contract 100 times , his 2019 record, the game against philly, 2020 results and 1-2 playoff record, slow starts, interception.....I personally guarantee it.....

the only expectation is for us to go 17-0 and even then they will still bash dak, they will give everybody else credit and talk about his inaccurate throws in the game and how WRs saved him and his 160M contract...

if he wins the MVP, they will say, it doesn't belong to him, he should give it to the OL, Zeke, WRs, Moore, etc.

you have to understand, no matter what he does, they will not be satisfied. the goal is to bash dak.....

until the next guy comes along and they just will turn against that next guy

basel90

Reaction score
well your cockamamie math couldn't be more wrong..... you took average of the contract over 4 years over the cap for 2018, which couldn't be more wrong. and you went ahead and included incentives..... if you are going to average the salary, then the salary cap over the same period must be averaged. math rules you know. so what's the cap for 2022? 2023? 2024?

however, the undisputable FACTS.... based on how the NFL CAP economics work, not some cockamamie made up math from an agenda driven dak-basher, say the cap hit this year is 22M, and cap is 182, which makes it about 11%.....no amount of spin on your part is going to change FACTS....now you can try and click your heels three times and wish you were back in kansas....
you are reaching gain and rationalizing the enormous contract for a grossly overpaid player . You can twist and cherry pick numbers to support your weak defense , by saying this year the cap hit is only 22 mil etc etc. Forgetting that the deal is 160+ over 4 years. Your biggest problem is that on field , dak has not yet proven anything other than that he is a serviceable QB and considered a top 10-15 QB . Just look at what top QBs who earn such money actually have on their resumes ( Superbowls. CCG wins etc etc) . Some QBs actually have Superbowls for less than half what dak's salary . Latest example is brady and foles etc etc

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I am with you...I support the team. I believe Dak gives us the best chance to succeed as I have yet to hear any one of these guys provide any other alternative that would logically be better.

As Cowboy fans we have no other alternative. So, I guess we can thank JJ for that.