Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Do you know how to add ? 164 divided by 4 years , excluding incentives and lost opportunities with other talent the team could have kept or brought in . The result to make it easy for you as I can see your math deficiency , is 41. Divided by 182 cap , is 22% . It is not that complex . And if you argue the cap will go higher , that percentage will still be too high in the 18 to 22% .
Now lay off whatever you are on . Go back to sleep .
LOL. OMG, please please please stop, you are making an arse of yourself in public....I may disagree with you, but I am trying to help you out as a fellow cowboys fan (although very misguided).... you can't be this dumb in math. nobody is this dumb in math....so do yourself a favor and stop....just stop....help youself and just stop

First, do you know averages? you know what it means? you know how to use averages? you took an average over a specific years' number.....so what's the average salary cap over the 4 years? ask a pre-k student about this math and they will laugh at you...do you think NFL calculates their team salary expenditure this way? seriously...stop, for your own good.

Second, and most importantly.. the way the NFL works is based on salary in a specific year. no matter how many times you try. no matter how many posts you put out there. no matter how many times you click you heels, you ain't going back to Kansas Dorothy..Dak's cap hit this year is 22M.....this is a FACT, not some dumb attempt at some cockamamie made up math you so hard trying to use. again, his cap hit is 22M, so who are all the talent the team could have kept of brought in that they didn't? give me names, not hypotheticals, which is seemingly the world you are living in

I told you quit while you are ahead....even your buddies will tell you, that your are in fact 100% wrong. so just stop it.....there is no way in he!l you can ever win a math argument with me....NEVER. NEVER. NEVER...just know that. I am giving you a heads up so you don't embarrass yourself in the future.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL. OMG, please please please stop, you are making an arse of yourself in public....I may disagree with you, but I am trying to help you out as a fellow cowboys fan (although very misguided).... you can't be this dumb in math. nobody is this dumb in math....so do yourself a favor and stop....just stop....help youself and just stop

First, do you know averages? you know what it means? you know how to use averages? you took an average over a specific years' number.....so what's the average salary cap over the 4 years? ask a pre-k student about this math and they will laugh at you...do you think NFL calculates their team salary expenditure this way? seriously...stop, for your own good.

Second, and most importantly.. the way the NFL works is based on salary in a specific year. no matter how many times you try. no matter how many posts you put out there. no matter how many times you click you heels, you ain't going back to Kansas Dorothy..Dak's cap hit this year is 22M.....this is a FACT, not some dumb attempt at some cockamamie made up math you so hard trying to use. again, his cap hit is 22M, so who are all the talent the team could have kept of brought in that they didn't? give me names, not hypotheticals, which is seemingly the world you are living in

I told you quit while you are ahead....even your buddies will tell you, that your are in fact 100% wrong. so just stop it.....there is no way in he!l you can ever win a math argument with me....NEVER. NEVER. NEVER...just know that. I am giving you a heads up so you don't embarrass yourself in the future.
Lol...funny stuff. POTY even.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly the hanging out with inductees and old time players and interviewing players and coaches is what this game is for, from a TV networks/ entertainment perspective.
Avian was replying to me making some fun. But yes....thus is a game for schmoozing....even Troy and buck.

They didn't even bother to have a roster list....Troy said "tackled by....um..the Cowboys player". :D

HungryLion

Reaction score
Avian was replying to me making some fun. But yes....thus is a game for schmoozing....even Troy and buck.

They didn't even bother to have a roster list....Troy said "tackled by....um..the Cowboys player". :D

Lol. Troy was probably into the Tequila last night too.

but that’s ok. I love Troy. No worries lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Cowboys spent $160 million dollars on the dude; Aikman is correct the Cowboys are downplaying it.

Can't have buyers remorse this early.
oh the drama on something so trivial and simple...everyone must be bored to no end to have this dumb thread go for 39 pages....and spin off to anything from he doesn't have leadership, to silk pajamas, to what ever else it spun off to.....oh Gawd almighty

basel90

Reaction score

get back to sleep , math is not your thing , nor player evaluation. Good bye

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Cowboys spent $160 million dollars on the dude; Aikman is correct the Cowboys are downplaying it.

Reported on the fan this morning when you’re contacting the rangers to discuss arm injuries there is a bigger issue not being discussed. Being ruled out already for the Rams is another red flag. Dak probably has a torn rotator cuff.

basel90

Reaction score
Reported on the fan this morning when you’re contacting the rangers to discuss arm injuries there is a bigger issue not being discussed. Being ruled out already for the Rams is another red flag. Dak probably has a torn rotator cuff.
When the dak contract was questioned many thought dak is worth evey penny blah blah . Now the reality is upon us . It was a massive mistake then and a massive one now .

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
this is what happens when you are not strong enough to throw the long passes. he use to use his legs to help him, but now he is scared to push off with his legs.
Don't forget the big wind-up he uses to have to do to throw the long passes.

Reaction score
In my short time here, I've seen there are a number of Dak haters here, in fact I believe many of you root for Dallas failure as long as Dak is the QB.

Wake up people, Dak is a very good QB, in fact he's amongst the best in the NFL today.

On another site we had an Eagles fan who insisted he knew of another site where a bunch of "Cowboys Fans" would prefer a broken Wentz over Dak, I believe I have found that site.

I was a huge Romo fan, and yes I wanted him to get his job back, but Romo ain't walking through that door, and if he does, he'd get hurt within a few practices. As for those calling for Rodgers or any other Vet to take over, go learn how the Salary Cap works, theres no way Dallas can sign a top end guy to come in. Dak is the QB barring a career ending injury.

If your true Cowboys fans you'd embrace Dak and hope he wins, if you can't do that you can go to #$/^

By the way for all of you *****ing about Dak not going to the HOF game, even if he were 100% healthy he probably doesnt play anyway, and hes already doing light throwing in camp.

Batman1980

Reaction score
When the zeke contract was questioned many thought zeke is worth evey penny blah blah . Now the reality is upon us . It was a massive mistake then and a massive one now .

On this, we agree 100%. Never pay the RB, especially before the franchise QB.

Big D

Reaction score

"LVE and others"

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Only 1 solution here.....

MV5BMTExNjM2MTE1NDheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDc2NTI2MTE@._V1_.jpg

Bartlebie

Reaction score
In my short time here, I've seen there are a number of Dak haters here, in fact I believe many of you root for Dallas failure as long as Dak is the QB.

Wake up people, Dak is a very good QB, in fact he's amongst the best in the NFL today.

On another site we had an Eagles fan who insisted he knew of another site where a bunch of "Cowboys Fans" would prefer a broken Wentz over Dak, I believe I have found that site.

I was a huge Romo fan, and yes I wanted him to get his job back, but Romo ain't walking through that door, and if he does, he'd get hurt within a few practices. As for those calling for Rodgers or any other Vet to take over, go learn how the Salary Cap works, theres no way Dallas can sign a top end guy to come in. Dak is the QB barring a career ending injury.

If your true Cowboys fans you'd embrace Dak and hope he wins, if you can't do that you can go to #$/^

By the way for all of you *****ing about Dak not going to the HOF game, even if he were 100% healthy he probably doesnt play anyway, and hes already doing light throwing in camp.

Dude..... I've been hanging around this site for 6-7 years. I had to eventually make an account just to use the ignore list feature. And I HATE making accounts and giving out email stuff. Totally worth it though.

The hilarious thing is the weirdos who obviously have multiple accounts and upvote themselves. I think I've finally got them all muted. These are the dudes that think they're doing this new thing called "trolling". So many losers, so many loser posts.

There are tons of cool people here though and lots of funny threads. Just gotta decide if you're gonna actually waste time and blood pressure responding to these clowns. Personally, I steer clear of dudes in big red floppy shoes. 39 pages of nonsense in this one thread. Man child central. So many hissy fits.

As far as the Dak hate goes... I'll never understand it. There's something more to it but I'm not sure what. I really think it has to do with his draft position. Who freaking knows. Other than the Dak weirdness, I think this is an excellent replacement of Twitter. And much more fun to read through. I'm not sure why I wrote this tbh.... Oh yeah! About the topic of the thread.

Not one single person on this site has any idea about what is actually happening with Dak's shoulder. It's just as possible it's soreness as it's possible there's muscle damage. We'll know week 1 how bad it is. That's the only thing we "know". But here we are, 1000 comments later. Tbf, it's probably more, but I don't see those kids lol.