Twitter: Dak has taken a step back in his return

Swagger

Reaction score
38 pages discussion on one tweet. I mean that's impressive stuff boys and girls! :laugh:
To be fair it shows the passion of the fan base.

Imagine if we reached the Superbowl...people would lose their jock!

basel90

Reaction score
reaching? rationalizing? FACTS cap hit for Dak in 2021 is 22M, cap is 182....its not cherry picking...more like you cherry picked and got caught in a total made up lie about percentage of cap hit..

and what about cap in 2022? 2023? 2024? doesn't that matter? yeah, I don't expect you to be able to think and rationalize past 1 item at a time. too complicated for you.

and given you got embarrassed and your got arse handed to you on your pre-k math, you are now trying oh so desperately to change the narrative and say hey forget the contract numbers that I screwed up...and argue about where he ranks.

dude you should quit while you are behind...you were WRONG about cap%. there is no other way of spinning it
Do you know how to add ? 164 divided by 4 years , excluding incentives and lost opportunities with other talent the team could have kept or brought in . The result to make it easy for you as I can see your math deficiency , is 41. Divided by 182 cap , is 22% . It is not that complex . And if you argue the cap will go higher , that percentage will still be too high in the 18 to 22% .
Now lay off whatever you are on . Go back to sleep .

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Buck and Troy did zero prep, no cheat sheets....barely watching game.

And I'm embarrassed I said preseason games are good practice for all the NFL components. Troy and buck be sipping martinis

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Buck and Troy did zero prep, no cheat sheets....barely watching game.

And I'm embarrassed I said preseason games are good practice for all the NFL components. Troy and buck be sipping martinis
Buck even said something like “what is this 2nd, 3rd down? We are already letting the game get away from us”. It’s when he was talking to Manning late 1st or early 2nd.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Buck even said something like “what is this 2nd, 3rd down? We are already letting the game get away from us”. It’s when he was talking to Manning late 1st or early 2nd.

Honestly the hanging out with inductees and old time players and interviewing players and coaches is what this game is for, from a TV networks/ entertainment perspective.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well let's hope he doesn;t strain a ligament in the elbow and needs a cortisone shot as a result as I just got one for that reason and I have never experienced pain like I do now....and the inability to bend my arm without feeling as though all the ligaments and muscles in my elbow will tear.

us Army--- the issue is no where near a joint...its muscle strain....he could play now if it were regular season...he is in much better shape than in 2019 with A/C joint issue he played poorly through againt Sheagles in which we lost
i wanted our second string to start that game....missed playoffs losing 17-9....Dak is fine...and when we get our first string out there...we are much much better team than 2020 ....i am just about to lay down a Gorico Plat win against
Tampa Bay....if the itch gets any worse wont be able to stop myself