Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

DFWJC

Reaction score
That shows the problem with the team considering we've always had one of the league's top rushers most years. Quarterbacks having to put up 400-plus yards in a game is very telling about the team's defense.

Of course, that's been the problem for years and for some reason, it gets projected onto the quarterbacks because they are somehow solely responsible for wins and losses (only position on teams where wins and losses are counted as a telltale stat).
Win-loss records assigned to QBs has been a pet peave of mine for what feels like…ever
Its nonsense

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak can throw for 400 yards every game and it won't correlate to winning more than Zeke rushing for 100 yards.
This is true.

When Zeke rushes for at least 100 yards we are 25-4, including a playoff win. If Zeke rushes for 100 yards we are more then likely winning that game.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Personally I would consider any sort of "win and you're in" game or a playoff game as a big win.

If you win a game with the season on the line then I think that is a big win.
You're the championship guy.
You should begin with deep Playoff wins.

You are a bit all over the place in your fandom, my dude.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm wrong.

It does seem that QBs fumble much more frequently. I assume botched snapped and botched hand off counts as fumbles for the QB too, no?
Fumbles lost are the the more important stat anyway.

and yes, any sort of fumble is counted.
———————
Really, a key and telling stat for QB is
Total TDs (passing and rushing)
minus
Total turnovers (interceptions and lost fumbles)

Combine that with QB rating and you get your best correlation to success

Dre11

Reaction score
oh, Poor Rockboy... I knew you would melt down as soon as someone said something less than glowing about your Dak Doll...but within 7 posts you melt down emotionally and start lashing out at “Haters”....lol. I’m surprised you included the video of your Dak Doll throwing some passes as it just provided visual evidence of his accuracy problem. Now before your head explodes, I’ll say that there are a couple of nice, accurate throws in the reel. But there are passes that show the wide receivers making excellent adjustments to catch passes that are above, behind, or low. Or the receivers went up in traffic to get a jump ball an opponents could have caught too. And you and Dak Doll need to send flowers to Cooper for running pass routes that left him so wide open that there was even enough room for Dak to get the throw there. Though on a couple of passes, even wide open receivers had to reach down or over their heads to get the ball. Keep your head up, Mr. Sensitive.

So I guess no good or great qbs throw to wide open receivers, or a pass where a player has to reach down, jump up, or even run under a pass. Find me one qb that those things doesn't apply too. I guarantee you won't find one. There are no perfect qbs accuracy wise. These are the comments that get you called a hater, because you make foolish statements like this.

Dre11

Reaction score
Dak has 58 combined INTS and fumbles. 40 INTS and 18 Fumbles.

Zeke has 21 combined INTS and fumbles. 0 INTS and 21 Fumbles.

That's the facts. What do you think about em?

Now since you have those numbers and want to use them, add the context, How many of those ints were on Dak or the wr tipping a pass, or running the wrong route

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Now since you have those numbers and want to use them, add the context, How many of those ints were on Dak or the wr tipping a pass, or running the wrong route
The numbers were wrong anyways. Dak actually has 34 fumbles, not 18.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
dig further ,

curios on how many of those lead to wins..in my NFL memory , i believe most qbs with very high yardage typically was in losing efforts, not all but betting hogh% of them were losses..

I could be wrong but we dont need 400, we need efficient games with more scoring and scoring early and play with leads..this leads to more balance

Usually because QBs that throw for tons of yards have awful defenses. Stafford, Ryan, Dak… only the elite of the elite like Mahomes throw for 400 yards a game on average because they just can.

Even GOAT Tom Brady’s best Super Bowl statistical performance was a loss, because Nick Foles was shredding them on the other side.