Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Fumbles happen with QB's.
From 2016 through 2019 Russell Wilson had 40 fumbles.
Had 7 more in 2020.
I'm wrong.

It does seem that QBs fumble much more frequently. I assume botched snapped and botched hand off counts as fumbles for the QB too, no?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thank the heavens for (View photo below) time.....

garbage-820x500.jpg

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No, not really. Romo made his detractors look stupid too.

Yeah, but most either don't talk about it or don't admit it. The same will hold true with Dak. Those that hold the opinion that he's a bad quarterback or going to hold it no matter how many threads show that he isn't.

Now, I still don't know yet how good he is or will be. I know some have strongly made up their mind one way or the other, but I think it will be worked out over the next few years where he belongs among his peers. Hopefully, the team will be good enough to help him get some playoff success so that he can be fairly judged in that regard, unlike with Romo.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
dig further ,

curios on how many of those lead to wins..in my NFL memory , i believe most qbs with very high yardage typically was in losing efforts, not all but betting hogh% of them were losses..

I could be wrong but we dont need 400, we need efficient games with more scoring and scoring early and play with leads..this leads to more balance
Were you that curious with Romo? back in the 1990's didnt need 400 yrds and there werent many 400 yrds games. But today is a different game where its not about need, but about design. Its a passing league.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I created the thread so deal with it. All you haters have said in the past that he was inaccurate.
Wow calm down on the sensitivity level and remember - goosfraba

This is just a forum, people can have different opinions than you.

For one, of these 400+ yards passing games, how much of that is against prevent defenses. It does prove how bad our defense is and is not the only factor that should be considered.

You use one simple stat as all the proof you need and claim it to be infallible (by saying you created the thread deal with it), but all it does is give plenty of wide open space for people to share differing ideas/opinions as well as reasons for why that is not all there is to a good qb.

My opinion is Dak is a good qb who can be the guy given the right environment in which I think he has now. He should not have to produce 400+ yard games because all that proves is our defense sucked

OldJarhead

Reaction score

he can't. He's not accurate when it matters. Most of his yards come from his receivers after the catch on broken tackles and yes, when defenders fall down. Let's be serious, how many friggin big wins does the TEAM have with #4 at the QB position?

I'll wait.....................

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
he can't. He's not accurate when it matters. Most of his yards come from his receivers after the catch on broken tackles and yes, when defenders fall down. Let's be serious, how many friggin big wins does the TEAM have with #4 at the QB position?

I'll wait.....................
The team hasn't had any truly big wins since way before Dak. It's more than just him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow calm down on the sensitivity level and remember - goosfraba

This is just a forum, people can have different opinions than you.

For one, of these 400+ yards passing games, how much of that is against prevent defenses. It does prove how bad our defense is and is not the only factor that should be considered.

You use one simple stat as all the proof you need and claim it to be infallible (by saying you created the thread deal with it), but all it does is give plenty of wide open space for people to share differing ideas/opinions as well as reasons for why that is not all there is to a good qb.

My opinion is Dak is a good qb who can be the guy given the right environment in which I think he has now. He should not have to produce 400+ yard games because all that proves is our defense sucked
Your opinion is wrong but you’re entitled to it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The team hasn't had any truly big wins since way before Dak. It's more than just him.
Personally I would consider any sort of "win and you're in" game or a playoff game as a big win.

If you win a game with the season on the line then I think that is a big win.