Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
True.

fwiw, he has 7 games with over 400

Team record is 4-3

That shows the problem with the team considering we've always had one of the league's top rushers most years. Quarterbacks having to put up 400-plus yards in a game is very telling about the team's defense.

Of course, that's been the problem for years and for some reason, it gets projected onto the quarterbacks because they are somehow solely responsible for wins and losses (only position on teams where wins and losses are counted as a telltale stat).

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are correct.

So he has more career fumbles than Zeke and that's with missing basically a season. Yikes.....
Oh so now Zeke is missing the season LOL. I love how you statistics to get your analogy across . That’s why I find them so miss leading

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL.......no most wouldnt. Zeke is the one with the turnover problem. Dak actually has one of the best TD to interception ratios since he entered the league.
CORRECTION:

INTs aren't the only thing that counts as turnovers....

Zeke has 21 career fumbles and Dak has 34. One of those guys carries the ball a lot more than the other. Who has the turnover problems again?

kevm3

Reaction score
Those who don't care for Dak will always have some sort of excuse

If he throws for a ton of yards... man, he did it in garbage time! He did it in a losing effort.
If we win and he still throws for a ton of yards... Do you see all those weapons he has on offense? Do you see he also has pass happy Kellen Moore? Anybody could have thrown for that much in those conditions.

If the defense steps up and his numbers drop a bit because we go to a more mixed offense and we end up winning a superbowl... man he had a stacked team. the defense won us this superbowl

stiletto

Reaction score
Dak has 58 combined INTS and fumbles. 40 INTS and 18 Fumbles.

Zeke has 21 combined INTS and fumbles. 0 INTS and 21 Fumbles.

That's the facts. What do you think about em?

Stupid... Dak handles the ball 3-4x as much. I saw a graph that said Zeke is the leading RB fumbler since 2010 and he came into the league in 2016. Last year I think he had more fumbles than the top 10 other RB's combined....you saying the QB has more of a turnover problem is laughable. Dak would have to be Blake Bortles to even start to compare.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/which-running-back-has-the-most-fumbles-since-2015

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Not a good way to start off my cowboy brother. Telling people they play with dolls. Especially when you know nothing about these people here. My suggestion is get a new attitude And as far as analysis goes. We get better information here that any news outlet you’re listening to. Go back to ESPN LMAO

Cowboy brother ? That’s an interesting phrase. You attack people to protect your Bro Rockport, who lashes out at people who won’t support his belief that Dak is God. I’m starting to feel guilty; making you expose your Forrest Gump levels of emotional intelligence and comprehension. My apologies to Forrest. I’ll chill for now until the next time you and your pal lash out at a Cowboy Brother who can reason and analyze. Remember, Dak is God. You’re a hater. Hater.

CWR

Reaction score
LOL.......no most wouldnt. Zeke is the one with the turnover problem. Dak actually has one of the best TD to interception ratios since he entered the league.

Dak couldn't hold onto the ball last season. I think it was more a product of a terrible over all situation. Nonetheless that needs to be improved upon. Fact of the matter is as much as I like and support him he will need to play at a high level consistently. Zeke is an entirely different conversation and has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. The guys that look at Dak without flaw are almost as annoying as the meritless haters.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboy brother ? That’s an interesting phrase. You attack people to protect your Bro Rockport, who lashes out at people who won’t support his belief that Dak is God. I’m starting to feel guilty; making you expose your Forrest Gump levels of emotional intelligence and comprehension. My apologies to Forrest. I’ll chill for now until the next time you and your pal lash out at a Cowboy Brother who can reason and analyze. Remember, Dak is God. You’re a hater. Hater.
I’m not protecting anyone. I don’t like the idea of anyone calling my cowboy brothers playing with dolls. I would stick up for you if someone said that. I do things differently here you’ll find that out

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Stupid... Dak handles the ball 3-4x as much. I saw a graph that said Zeke is the leading RB fumbler since 2010 and he came into the league in 2016. Last year I think he had more fumbles than the top 10 other RB's combined....you saying the QB has more of a turnover problem is laughable. Dak would have to be Blake Bortles to even start to compare.

My numbers were wrong anyways. Dak has 13 more career fumbles than Zeke does and he's missed basically a whole season.

That should not be.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why do you think I’m not a fan of Prescott. I don’t understand the hater You have to clarify that for me. But again I’m not sure why you’re so let’s say low self-esteem

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Chill. Did I upset you . you need to chill. Control your emotions. It’s a long season .Forrest Gump in case you didn’t get it. It’s a very smart individual. You missed the whole aspect of that also didn’t you

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My numbers were wrong anyways. Dak has 13 more career fumbles than Zeke does and he's missed basically a whole season.

That should not be.
Why should that not be. Elliot takes myself out of the game so many times. Do you think he would stay in as a decoy. Maybe that’s why Prescott feels he hast to do more than he should. I know Prescott has issues. But Elliott is way worse. He demanded a contract before his was even up. At least Prescott wait until his was over . And didn’t act like a crybaby. I hope they just can get it together this season because I’m getting frustrated with this franchise

stiletto

Reaction score

That should not be.

He's the QB goofy. He's going to handle the ball and have more fumbles. You are comparing apples to oranges... Dak is not a running back. Stop being a fool.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's the QB goofy. He's going to handle the ball and have more fumbles. You are comparing apples to oranges... Dak is not a running back. Stop being a fool.

At least Prescott did it tripped over his own ego on the goal line against the Rams in the playoffs. That was the worst formal.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

That should not be.
Fumbles happen with QB's.
From 2016 through 2019 Russell Wilson had 40 fumbles.
Had 7 more in 2020.

stiletto

Reaction score

That should not be.

More fun on that site for you....

Which QB has the most Fumbles since 2015:

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/which-quarterback-has-the-most-fumbles-since-2015

What QB's have the most Ints since 2015:

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/which-quarterback-has-the-most-ints-since-2015

Dak does NOT have a major turnover problem compared to others playing his position....