Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That wasn't the point of the thread. Haters say he can't pass, he's not accurate yet he's thrown for more 400 yrds games since 2016. The Cowboys defense and special teams and coaching have been so bad that he's always playing from behind. He's proven to be a great QB and that's why he got paid like one. I agree that any QB shouldn't have to throw for so many yards consistently. It proves the team as a whole has sucked albeit some great performances from individual players like Dak, the WR's and until recently the offensive line.
Says the guy who has ZERO clue what a prevent defense is....LOL dude. ZEEEEROOOO!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like it or not...Dak has contributed to falling behind and having to catch up/.

You holers never gave Romo this much slack...but now suddenly.....it's okay.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey hater. I knew you wouldn't be able to pass up this thread.
Oh but your are a "good person" who always looks at the good side of things. And hangs out with good people so that makes you good people....

Self proclaimed......

What a steaming pile of...... oat meal.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
First of all, I am an individual. I and I alone choose what I like and don’t like. I am not a hater, I am not a homer. I critique a player a teen and organization or I feel they need it. And I give praise in the same respect. But when someone has 20 or 30 posts and they’re all negative. What are you supposed to call that person. With the integrity in that. Consistency will show you someone’s true colors . So for me personally don’t put me in a category.
You are a human. There I put you in a category

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
he can't. He's not accurate when it matters. Most of his yards come from his receivers after the catch on broken tackles and yes, when defenders fall down. Let's be serious, how many friggin big wins does the TEAM have with #4 at the QB position?

I'll wait.....................
I'll wait until you can PROVE anything you just posted.

DO IT.........I DARE YOU.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You holers never gave Romo this much love...but now suddenly.....it's okay for Dak.
Here is some lovin' for Romo...
d16cf69b5a129ae801e112804654b441.jpg

Feel better? :muttley:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Dak is on shaky ground with a 40-million-dollar contract is kidding himself. Jerry and Stephen will surely see to it that Dak gets every opportunity in the world to prove his mettle. Those hoping to see his demise anytime soon will be bitterly disappointed. He's here to stay and will surely remain here for some time to come. Like it or not, he's standing upon solid ground.
Take that any way you choose but you'd best get used to it. :grin:

Last edited: