Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboy brother ? That’s an interesting phrase. You attack people to protect your Bro Rockport, who lashes out at people who won’t support his belief that Dak is God. I’m starting to feel guilty; making you expose your Forrest Gump levels of emotional intelligence and comprehension. My apologies to Forrest. I’ll chill for now until the next time you and your pal lash out at a Cowboy Brother who can reason and analyze. Remember, Dak is God. You’re a hater. Hater.
The issue is this. Do you hold grudges. I don’t. Do you argue fight with family and friends. I do. But then you let it go. No harm meant. No not everybody’s like this. But I am. Just so you know.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The defense got turnovers much more after the bye. Pretty decent year for the Cowboys defense and turnovers. Played some crappy QBs along the way too.

Good luck holding Wilson and Ryan and Mayfield after turnovers, especially with a short field.
The defense got turnovers much more after the bye. Pretty decent year for the Cowboys defense and turnovers. Played some crappy QBs along the way too.

Good luck holding Wilson and Ryan and Mayfield after turnovers, especially with a short field.

Good luck holding Dak and the offense down with a short field!!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
dig further ,

curios on how many of those lead to wins..in my NFL memory , i believe most qbs with very high yardage typically was in losing efforts, not all but betting hogh% of them were losses..

I could be wrong but we dont need 400, we need efficient games with more scoring and scoring early and play with leads..this leads to more balance

Agreed, but you still need a quarterback who can chunk the ball 45 times a game and put up 400+ yards and 5 tds. Such as the Dallas-Denver game years ago, both Romo and Manning over 500 yards. If you simply can't put up those kinds of numbers if necessary, some team like the Chiefs will go to a high volume passing game and light you up....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak couldn't hold onto the ball last season. I think it was more a product of a terrible over all situation. Nonetheless that needs to be improved upon. Fact of the matter is as much as I like and support him he will need to play at a high level consistently. Zeke is an entirely different conversation and has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. The guys that look at Dak without flaw are almost as annoying as the meritless haters.

Dak had one big turnover game and that was it. Zeke was the big turnover machine.

Dak has been playing off the charts. Consistently at a high level. In fact you would be hard pressed to find a QB that played as well as Dak before he got hurt.

Ridiculous to nit pick over an offense when the defense was as bad as it is.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak had one big turnover game and that was it. Zeke was the big turnover machine.

Dak has been playing off the charts. Consistently at a high level. In fact you would be hard pressed to find a QB that played as well as Dak before he got hurt.

At the time of Daks injury him and Zeke "the turnover machine" as you call him both had 3 fumbles each. We lost all 3 of Daks fumbles and lost 2 of Zekes.

Dak also had 4 INTS.

I know you won't respond to this because you hate facts, but what in the world are you talking about, Roy?

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Here's a more important stat than passing yardage. Dak won 1 game last year that he actually finished. Maybe you can blame the defense for some of that (you definitely can). But he did turn the ball over in all but one game and turned it over multiple times in two of those games.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Here's a more important stat than passing yardage. Dak won 1 game last year that he actually finished. Maybe you can blame the defense for some of that (you definitely can). But he did turn the ball over in all but one game and turned it over multiple times in two of those games.
Notice Roy didn't respond to my post above this one calling him out for calling Zeke a "turnover machine" while Dak had just as many fumbles, but more fumbles lost than Zeke "the turnover machine" did through those 4 1/2 games they played together.

Roy has a habit of ignoring you when you easily pick his arguments apart.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
From the sound of some of these Dak bashers not sure how they expect the Cowboys to have a magical SB run?

Apparently we are doomed with Dak. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Let’s see .. we had the #1 offense and worst defense in those games. Who are rational analysts going to hold more accountable? Lol

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

Yet another stat - Cowboys lost 6 games by double digits, lost 3 of those by at least three touchdowns. An improved defense will obviously help that, but the offense has to cut down on the turnovers, the penalties and the 3-and-out drives. Otherwise this season we'll see losses by less points, but still losses...

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Can’t be rational Roy. During those games we had the top offense and worst defense . But our QB was to blame. Lol

No agenda here. And these fans actually have a voice. Laughable

blueblood70

Reaction score
Notice Roy didn't respond to my post above this one calling him out for calling Zeke a "turnover machine" while Dak had just as many fumbles, but more fumbles lost than Zeke "the turnover machine" did through those 4 1/2 games they played together.

Roy has a habit of ignoring you when you easily pick his arguments apart.
right Dak gets pass for his mistakes but Zeke doesnt..i say it does happen to players that are game planned and schemed for that have the ball a lot..so i excuse both but expect both ot improve on that..

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
From the sound of some of these Dak bashers not sure how they expect the Cowboys to have a magical SB run?

Apparently we are doomed with Dak. Lol

That seems to be the gist of some posters comments here. Though I will say while I think he is capable of doing it, I'm not depending on Dak to, as a few here suggest either outright or between the lines, put up 5,000-plus yards passing and 45-50 tds. I still think, despite the "loaded" receiver corps, Zeke will still be asked to carry the offense, at least in the realm of grinding out first downs and pulling the defense in to help stop him.

And I think he's fully capable of doing that, I know a lot here think he's washed up, has lost his burst, etc. And we've beat that discussion to death, no need to re-visit it. Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't. We'll see soon enough.

If this team wins the SB, or even gets close to it, it will be a TEAM effort in all phases of the game. Dak, or Zeke, or Lamb, or the defense can't do it by being the only really good part of the team. Needs to be "all hands on deck"...