Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How ridiculous is it to believe your team should win a championship then when it doesn’t blame your QB?

There’s no red flags there for fans? C’mon Man.

Is this what we want our fan forum to be???

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How ridiculous is it to believe your team should win a championship then when it doesn’t blame your QB?

There’s no red flags there for fans? C’mon Man.

Is this what we want our fan forum to be???
Funny... I don't ever see you trying to protect any other player besides Dak.

I think that's very telling of where you stand.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Regardless of how Dak, Zeke, the defense or the special teams play, and how much the coaching staff botches things, the simple fact is that very often teams win the SB with a big dose of luck. I'm not going to go into details unless someone just won't accept this post otherwise, wouldn't take long to note them but I'm not a fast typist, don't have the time to list them all.

But just to say it's time for Dallas to have some luck...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

That's one of the dumbest statements I've seen in awhile. Maybe there's a reason we don't protect other players. You ever thought of that? No of course not. Cowboys fans are some of the dumbest in the league. We should have a ranking system. Platinum for the best most informed and most knowledgeable all the way down to pond scum for the Trolls since they live under a bridge.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Just so you know I’m
Not going to further directly quote you but I will respond in a follow up post on its own.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you want to blame our QB for not meeting your ridiculous SB magical tour every year . That’s fine .

And I don’t see these fans blaming any other player or pieces with the same vitriol.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Regardless of how Dak, Zeke, the defense or the special teams play, and how much the coaching staff botches things, the simple fact is that very often teams win the SB with a big dose of luck. I'm not going to go into details unless someone just won't accept this post otherwise, wouldn't take long to note them but I'm not a fast typist, don't have the time to list them all.

But just to say it's time for Dallas to have some luck...

I guess it depends on you view luck. Is it success or failure by random chance instead of effort? or as Jimmy said when preparations meets opportunity (granted Jimmy stole the line from a Roman philosopher) I think there is a bit of luck but I also think the reason why top teams always seem to be lucky is because the are well prepared and seize the opportunity when it presents itself. If we do not play well as a team all the dumb luck in the world will not change the end results

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That's one of the dumbest statements I've seen in awhile. Maybe there's a reason we don't protect other players. You ever thought of that? No of course not. Cowboys fans are some of the dumbest in the league. We should have a ranking system. Platinum for the best most informed and most knowledgeable all the way down to pond scum for the Trolls since they live under a bridge.
They only blame one player for not meeting their ridiculous SB magical tour.

It’s time everyone sees it for what it is.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If you want to blame our QB for not meeting your ridiculous SB magical tour every year . That’s fine .

And I don’t see these fans blaming any other or pieces player with the same vitriol.
Oh please... you literally only have to go back 2 pages in this thread to see you agreeing with a post calling Zeke a "turnover machine" while at the same time saying Dak was playing "off the charts".

You flat out ignored my rebuttal to it which was this:

At the time of Daks injury him and Zeke "the turnover machine" as you call him both had 3 fumbles each. We lost all 3 of Daks fumbles and lost 2 of Zekes.

Dak also had 4 INTS. So who's the turnover machine agian?

You're not fooling anyone. You have one agenda and that is to protect Dak, even if it means throwing any other Cowboys player under the bus. After all, Dak comes before the team to some of ya'll, right?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Our defense was one of our worst in franchise history.

Anyone blaming it for not meeting the SB magical tour?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have not even mentioned Zeke in any post up until now.

You need to keep up with who you’re responding to . That was Roy’s post not mine on Elliott.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When was the last time Prescott managed to beat a playoff team?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m not here to protect Dak. I’m here to protect this forum from Dak bashers polluting this forum blaming one aspect for our lack of success.

Theres many aspects on this team to bash.

Our QB isn’t at the top of the list.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m surprised Dak 666 is allowed on this forum in an avatar. We are now associating our QB with the Devil.

No red flags or agenda there .

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak got paid and injured.

He's not moving around and putting his body at risk much anymore. Those moving around days will be few and far between after that ankle snapped.
There's a difference between moving around and carrying the football.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Nobody said more was better so keep up. It just proves all the haters like you who say he's inaccurate, can't pass are wrong.

Cant pass,,,,,,,with the WRs he has...I could pass for 400yrds :laugh: