Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What we NEED is a defense.

Need both actually. 400 yard passing games are great. Anyone that doenst like 400 yard passing games is a moron.

Just sayin............................

Its the equivalent of Zeke rushing for 200 yards and 3 TDs and some clown coming on here blaming the loss on Zeke. :thumbup:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
We dont need 400 yard games, we need defense. But it sure is nice to know we have a QB that can do if we need it isnt it?

How about an offense that doesn’t turn the ball over and gift teams points? Dak and Company gifted Atlanta 21-24 points. Dak and Company gifted Seattle 14 points.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
i unlike you wasn't really using it to hate on dak, its league wide most qbs that are in that 400-500 yard output lose a lot of those games as valiant but failed attempt at comeback by throwing 50+times to achieve it out of desperation

i wanted to add to the most as 400 isnt always agood thing..
Not sure if the stat still stands, but it used to be that teams that passed for 400 yards had an abysmal record in those games.

In 2020, teams were 8-4 when their QB threw for 400 yards.

Dak 1-2
Mahomes 2-0
Allen 2-0
Cousins 1-0
Murray 1-0
Stafford 1-0
Burrow 0-1
Ryan 0-1

CWR

Reaction score
How about an offense that doesn’t turn the ball over and gift teams points? Dak and Company gifted Atlanta 21-24 points. Dak and Company gifted Seattle 14 points.

Most will agree Dak will need to be better with the ball. Its my hope he protects it more knowing he doesn't have to score every possession, just to keep up with the defense. That was something Romo struggled with also. He took unnecessary risks to compensate.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

How about a defense that doenst allow the other team to walk in the endzone after a turnover?

How about a defense that gets a turnover?:thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Most will agree Dak will need to be better with the ball. Its my hope he protects it more knowing he doesn't have to score every possession, just to keep up with the defense. That was something Romo struggled with also. He took unnecessary risks to compensate.

LOL.......no most wouldnt. Zeke is the one with the turnover problem. Dak actually has one of the best TD to interception ratios since he entered the league.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Maybe you should stop playing with dolls. Start watching more football

I guess you get confused easily. You’re a hater anyways. Hater, hater, hater. There, is that a simpler concept for you to follow ? Way less words.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL.......no most wouldnt. Zeke is the one with the turnover problem. Dak actually has one of the best TD to interception ratios since he entered the league.
INTs aren't the only thing that counts as turnovers....

Zeke has 21 career fumbles and Dak has 18. One of those guys carries the ball a lot more than the other. Who has the turnover problems again?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
How about a defense that doenst allow the other team to walk in the endzone after a turnover?

How about a defense that gets a turnover?:thumbup:

The defense got turnovers much more after the bye. Pretty decent year for the Cowboys defense and turnovers. Played some crappy QBs along the way too.

Good luck holding Wilson and Ryan and Mayfield after turnovers, especially with a short field.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
INTs aren't the only thing that counts as turnovers....

Zeke has 21 career fumbles and Dak has 18. One of those guys carries the ball a lot more than the other. Who has the turnover problems again?
Who has played more games.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess you get confused easily. You’re a hater anyways. Hater, hater, hater. There, is that a simpler concept for you to follow ? Way less words.
Time to change the dolls diapers LMAO. Someone had a hissy fit