Dak has the most games with over 400 yrds since 2016

MaineBoy

Reaction score
This is the most ridiculous comment of the entire year. I’m a hater LMAO.

Wow. Comprehending lots of words, or a point, not your strength apparently. This explains a lot.
See Dak Run. Better ? Oh, Hater, hater, hater.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow. Comprehending lots of words, or a point, not your strength apparently. This explains a lot.
See Dak Run. Better ? Oh, Hater, hater, hater.
Did you change the diaper yet

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm more surprised that Zeke only has 3 more fumbles than Dak.
I just looked it up. 40 Int is actually not that bad. The top five quarterbacks Are all just about right there. Mahomes with the least right now

Redline360

Reaction score
Trying to debate someone who brings up stats or stat chases is pointless the majority of time. Most just take them at face value without diverging deeper. Don't get me wrong Dak has cemented himself in the top 5-10 in football, where you want to place him in that range is another debate however he is not "elite" just yet.

ToP plays a huge roll but isn't everything(see KC). Cowboys best years record wise came when we were top 10. Last year 2 years have been horrible. Cowboys play better ball when we control ToP as we have a piss poor defense
Slow starts playing from behind and or turnover happy early
Moore is pass happy
He also has the benefit of playing behind one of the best OL(although fading quick) and a top 5 receiver trio. Offence is loaded around him.

We figure out this defense Dak can easily deliver a superbowl imo.

It doesn't matter if Dak throws for 400 yards every game when the defense sucks and we dont control ToP. Means dog ****

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Did you change the diaper yet

Keep showcasing your amazing mastery of words and repartee. I can sense you’re building to a sentence with more than 6 words. Man, this explains a lot. So you can only grasp that Dak is either God or the Devil ? Now you know why analysis makes your head hurt… you’re welcome. Hater.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm more surprised that Zeke only has 3 more fumbles than Dak.
I went and looked at quarterback interceptions last year. Tom Brady had the most with 15. Mahomes only had eight. But there are lotta other names that had less also. The average is 10 per season. That’s not a bad number 40 I guess for Prescott

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Keep showcasing your amazing mastery of words and repartee. I can sense you’re building to a sentence with more than 6 words. Man, this explains a lot. So you can only grasp that Dak is either God or the Devil ? Now you know why analysis makes your head hurt… you’re welcome. Hater.
Not a good way to start off my cowboy brother. Telling people they play with dolls. Especially when you know nothing about these people here. My suggestion is get a new attitude And as far as analysis goes. We get better information here that any news outlet you’re listening to. Go back to ESPN LMAO

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I just looked it up. 40 Int is actually not that bad. The top five quarterbacks Are all just about right there. Mahomes with the least right now
If you average 10 INTS a year (Not bad at all) it's only going to take you 4 years to get to 40. So I don't think that's bad at all.

The fumbles are what concern me. Dak lead the league in fumbles in 2018 with 12 of them. He should not be THAT close to Zeke in career fumbles.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you average 10 INTS a year (Not bad at all) it's only going to take you 4 years to get to 40. So I don't think that's bad at all.

The fumbles are what concern me. Dak lead the league in fumbles in 2018 with 12 of them. He should not be THAT close to Zeke in career fumbles.
I think sometimes, I feel like he thinks he hast to do too much. Which is probably is right in thinking so. Especially with the defense in special-teams we’ve had

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Get ready here comes my punctuation. Do you like that also

garyo1954

Reaction score

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Obviously I’m not the one with comprehension issues. You can’t Even reply to a simple question. Maybe you were in the middle of the activity. I can understand that. It’s not fun changing diapers