Dak hasn't delivered. Why pay him another dime?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry has no clue what he is doing.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lord-help-me-i-cant-even.gif

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I heard from some posters that can see into the future that Romo would have gotten hurt again, but those same posters won't tell me the winning lottery numbers for this weeks drawing.
I have countered that argument by saying I give Dak credit for finally letting Romo fully heal. He played well enough to do that. Credit where credit is due.

But give the veteran the late season and playoffs. This isn't the craps table.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How Dare you!!!!!

All these Kurt Warner videos so otherwise!!!!!

12 win games 3 years in a heckin Row!!!!!!

Dak is the state Hero of Hawaii!!!!!!!

1 out of at least 3 ex coaches say he is the best of all time!!!!!!!!!

Get educated!!!!!!!!

The Geriatric Dak and Jerry Defense Crew Loves You Dakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!
Why do you keep referencing Kurt Warner? Have you not heard Cole Beasley and his awesome analysis?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I wonder what Romo could have done with the 2016 team.

I mean...since we are playing this game. This small town rookie comes in and runs the team into the playoffs...then stalls out.

I'm not saying all Daks fault. I'm not saying Dak didn't do good. I can't believe I HAVE to qualify it like that but....people will claim I said that if I don't. Weird world.

Point being, it certainly is a valid question. Give a wily veteran that team, once he was fully healthy?

Okay... 3,2,1 DAK HATER! Right?
Nah...Romo is my third favorite Dallas QB, behind Roger and Troy.
Danny White is 4th. It's a shame that he got hurt. You guys get me all wrong, I'm not a Dak lover, but I do support him and hope he succeeds....because, if he does, the team does. If he's gone next year, I won't cry I'll just support the next guy. I just don't get the constant bashing and those that hope he fails.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Paranoia strikes deep, into your mind it will creep.
Lol! Paranoid of what? A bunch of doofusses spewing crap to have a good time....I do it too. It's all banter, anyone that takes it serious is the Paranoid one. If the shoe fits.....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol! Paranoid of what? A bunch of doofusses spewing crap to have a good time....I do it too. It's all banter, anyone that takes it serious is the Paranoid one. If the shoe fits.....
I have several accounts right here on this forum, but you won't know which one I am until that shoe drops.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have several accounts right here on this forum, but you won't know which one I am until that shoe drops.
Actually, I was tipped off a few months ago about some thay do....I don't believe you were on the list.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually, I was tipped off a few months ago about some thay do....I don't believe you were on the list.
And I would bet $100 who gave you that supposed tip, but I also bet you won't reveal who gave you that supposed tip.

However, I do know a poster or two that always claims that when that poster does not agree with something he/she says, it's always "you must have several accounts" crap. And how would any poster know how if someone has several accounts? There is no way in hell that I can think of that anyone can actually tell if a poster does have many accounts...it's just all in their tiny brains is all.

So, tell me who "tipped you off".

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He doesn't let anyone see his info, probably one of those posters with multiple accounts.
Nahhh

But thank you for educating me.

Never thought it would happen seeing as I am a former coach with all kinds of experience before retiring and hanging out with ex Cowboy players ............... oh wait ............. this isnt a movie.

Go Cowboys WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I would bet $100 who gave you that supposed tip, but I also bet you won't reveal who gave you that supposed tip.

However, I do know a poster or two that always claims that when that poster does not agree with something he/she says, it's always "you must have several accounts" crap. And how would any poster know how if someone has several accounts? There is no way in hell that I can think of that anyone can actually tell if a poster does have many accounts...it's just all in their tiny brains is all.

So, tell me who "tipped you off".
I'm no rat, you may be, but I'm not. Very respected longtime poster, is all I'll say. I don't know if he was right, but the only guy I ever called on it.....I never saw his two alter egos post again. May have been a coincidence.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nahhh

But thank you for educating me.

Never thought it would happen seeing as I am a former coach with all kinds of experience before retiring and hanging out with ex Cowboy players ............... oh wait ............. this isnt a movie.

Go Cowboys WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Actually hung out with them before I retired...they would hold camps at my school.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm no rat, you may be, but I'm not. Very respected longtime poster, is all I'll say. I don't know if he was right, but the only guy I ever called on it.....I never saw his two alter egos post again. May have been a coincidence.
So tell me how someone would know if someone has several accounts. How would they know? They can't know and if you fell for it then you must be gullible as hell.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So tell me how someone would know if someone has several accounts. How would they know? They can't know and if you fell for it then you must be gullible as hell.
What's your problem? Trying to be a zero, I mean hero....coming to the rescue...get the heck outta my face troll

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What's your problem? Trying to be a zero, I mean hero....coming to the rescue...get the heck outta my face troll
lmao...now I'm a troll? You are older than that to be acting like a kid. I'm just telling you that whoever convinced you that some posters have many accounts that you are old enough and educated enough to not fall for the crap. lol

I hope your back gets feeling better.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lmao...now I'm a troll? You are older than that to be acting like a kid. I'm just telling you that whoever convinced you that some posters have many accounts that you are old enough and educated enough to not fall for the crap. lol
You keep looking for an argument, that's a troll. Own it!