Dak hasn't delivered. Why pay him another dime?

leeblair

Reaction score
I absolutely agree. He hasn't delivered. Neither has any of our other big stars. So should we keep from paying them as well?? That means the stars on the offensive and defensive lines, linebackers, defensive backs, receivers....

Who on the team deserves to be paid because none of them have delivered, correct?
It has been poor quarterback play that has held the Cowboys back.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The jones boys will do whatever it is they want to do, so I dont care really.
Just curious to see what they actually do in july and august.

They may drag this contract thing out all season, just to keep people talking.
Once the season starts, I will just ignore all that contract crap.

leeblair

Reaction score
If only you'd take your own advice, this would be a better place.
I wish I could "like" this one a thousand times
But the truth is that Rock knows better, but his agenda is to push Dak and try to help him get another contract regardless of how it affects the Cowboys.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They have a real cap issue whether they keep him or not. So, the salary cap ramifications is not why Dak Prescott Is still with the team. The answer to the question why Dak is still with the Cowboys must lie elsewhere.
He has 1 year left on his contract.

That's the answer.

When that 1 year is up he will be gone. Accept it, Dak fan.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I cannot believe what I am seeing !!!!!! Haters and Trolls talking about the best QB in the league!!!

You guys need to watch some Kurt Warner videos and get educated!!!!

12 heckin wins 3 years in a row!!!!! Against power houses like Washington, and the Giants, and the Eagles without Hurtz!!!

Ya'll must be Eagle fans or just need to find another team!!!!! I see your Avatar MountaineerCoyboy!!!!!!

You all have just been slain by the TROLL SLAYER!!!! And this time its personal!!!! Your welcome!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But the truth is that Rock knows better, but his agenda is to push Dak and try to help him get another contract regardless of how it affects the Cowboys.
He has an agenda...but i dont think its gonna get dak more money.

GINeric

Reaction score
It has been poor quarterback play that has held the Cowboys back.

I honestly can't put everything on a quarterback when you have a TEAM leading the league in penalties for 3 seasons, an offensive line that can't open running lanes and a defensive line who allows 200 yard rushers in some of our biggest games.

Yes I agree, Dak has contributed to our failure, but he's not the sole reason we've not been successful where we need to be. People need to stop lying with that false narrative.

I'm not saying it's you, I'm just speaking in general.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You all have just been slain by the TROLL SLAYER!!!! And this time its personal!!!! Your welcome!
uh-UH! Have you not watched a single episode of The Walking Dead? All of your shots are to the body. TO THE BODY! You gotta aim for the brain. TAKE OUT THE BRAIN! Otherwise, they always come and get oh no. THEY'RE BACK!

Daryl! Michonne! Brad Pitt! Anybody! Help!

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Anyone else think that it is absurd to claim that a team that went 12-5 in the regular season needs more help to win in the playoffs? Hell how about a stinking WC game?

stinkface

Reaction score
Jerry probably wakes up in a pool of sweat after having a reoccurring nightmare of the Quincy Carter years. That's why he will be keeping Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jerry probably wakes up in a pool of sweat after having a reoccurring nightmare of the Quincy Carter years. That's why he will be keeping Dak.
I think he considers the QC years a success honestly lol. I think it’s the Anthony Wright, Clint Stoerner years that scares him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I hope he signs a team friendly deal. I think he will. But I’m a Cowboys fan for a long, long time through tough times and good times. But unlike you, I don’t hate on them 24x7x365. I think we all know which way is the better, healthier way.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Because then you’ll be stuck overpaying for a Trevor Lawrence or Tua. Both overrated and inferior QBs. Reality is Dallas needs to resign Dak as options are limited.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a member of CowboysZone, you must agree to the following rules:

#1 - You will not publicly question the actions of the staff or how this site is managed

There will be zero reminders following this post.

Thread re-opened