Dak hasn't delivered. Why pay him another dime?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sure it happens but how do you know? Gossip is gossip.
I don't.....but, I trust that veteran poster that told me....it really doesn't make a difference. Trouty used to have a few accounts...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't.....but, I trust that veteran poster that told me....it really doesn't make a difference. Trouty used to have a few accounts...
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Do not give him your expert coaching secrets!!!!!!!!!!! He will use it against the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

ALL INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Would Romo playing against GB in those playoffs years ago have prevented A. Rodgers from driving all the way downfield to get in fg range and win the game?

I highly doubt it. No quarterback in history could have prevented Rodgers from throwing a "hail mary like" pass to the sideline on Scandrick.
Romo wouldn't have choked away the first half and they wouldn't have been in the position to lose like that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I never know if you are serious or pulling legs. Either one is concerning.

I assume YOUR point is the statement "the good QB gets us the super bowl"? If not stop me there.

My point is you either need a REAL good QB (mahommes/brady...I mean that should ring true!)....or a QB that takes care of the ball and makes just enough plays. (dilfer/brad johnson)

True...either way you need some other stuff in place....but we got to find a way to assess the QB position somehow. Dak so far does not fit into that scenario regardless of "other stuff".
He’d fit in that other category if he had Buccs and Ravens defense for sure.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry...my apologies. I could not find the name "Trance" on our team roster or even NFL records.

Are you referring to someone else? Why not just say his name. You can't? I guess YOU picked the right alias for YOU.
Trey Lance is Trance....I'm sure you know and are just messing around.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Would Romo playing against GB in those playoffs years ago have prevented A. Rodgers from driving all the way downfield to get in fg range and win the game?

I highly doubt it. No quarterback in history could have prevented Rodgers from throwing a "hail mary like" pass to the sideline on Scandrick.
Great point.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Trey Lance is Trance....I'm sure you know and are just messing around.
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The Haters and Trolls have code now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emergency meeting of the Geriatric Dak and Jerry Defensive Appreciation Society !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry!!!!!

Thank God Ranching cracked it ..................

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As you pretended to not know! LOL!

Man this place needs the season to start. How much longer can we all take it! :laugh:
I had no idea what Trance was I never heard anyone say it lol. I clearly know now since you told me. Now you’re saying you don’t know and I pretend to not know?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And yet...here we are.

Among other things....Worrying about a name someone made up because he can't cope. *****ing about the people that see it but not the person that does it.
I'm here cause I'm on bed rest with several badly herniated discs...try to get the swelling down before surgery on July 11. Helps pass the time. You guys are keeping me entertained. Thanks