Dak hasn't delivered. Why pay him another dime?

ArtClink

Reaction score
When Dak got his last ridiculous contract, Cowboys fans were assured that he was going to deliver "rings".
Last year Tad Prescott stated that "Dak wants to bring them rings."
How long is the wait, and how many hundreds of millions of dollars should Dak be given for "rings", especially considering that in the last two seasons he has shut down in the playoffs like he did before his last huge payday!
So why should Jerry believe that giving Dak another dime will help the team?
How many hundreds of millions of dollars is it worth to see him choke every time the game gets too big?
We paid Romo near Peyton Manning money and he didn’t deliver either. The bottom line is there are likely 6-8 teams that will pay Dak. What a QB is worth in free agency is what they’re worth regardless if fans agree w the amount. It’s another example of the double standard fans have for Romo vs Dak. One is Jerry’s adopted son and the other is marginalized constantly. Double standard plain and simple.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm here cause I'm on bed rest with several badly herniated discs...try to get the swelling down before surgery on July 11. Helps pass the time. You guys are keeping me entertained. Thanks
Get well soon dude. It sucks being laid up but does force you to chill out....both physically and mentally. Reinforces the things that really matter. Health one of the biggest.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We paid Romo near Peyton Manning money and he didn’t deliver either. The bottom line is there are likely 6-8 teams that will pay Dak. What a QB is worth in free agency is what they’re worth regardless if fans agree w the amount. It’s another example of the double standard fans have for Romo vs Dak. One is Jerry’s adopted son and the other is marginalized constantly. Double standard plain and simple.
There are many double standards. Do we have time to list them all?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I don't.....but, I trust that veteran poster that told me....it really doesn't make a difference. Trouty used to have a few accounts...
So.... gossip it is.

Curious as to why you brought it up if it doesn't make a difference.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What did I lie about lol? You are the one who literally told me who Trance lol.
I am not surprised you can't read what I wrote and comprehend it. You also are a KNOWN leg puller.

You..KNOW I meant you lied about not knowing what "trance" was. You can't be here as much as you are without knowing WHO said it and WHO it means.

Dude...come on. I know yer just playing...but the double down is embarrassing for you. Why are you so desperately trying to make people think you are dumb?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I have said THIS before! These men have been playing all their lives, they SHOULD know how to play by now.

That's what is so maddening about people that make excuses for Dak's GB game. "Terrible play design caused interceptions". Um...what the hell did you just say?

Come on man!
It's the ultimate cop out. Play poorly, just say it was the fault of the game plan/design. I'm half expecting them to tell me that the Cowboys lost because Venus was out of alignment and Neptune was in the 15th house.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm half expecting them to tell me that the Cowboys lost because Venus was out of alignment and Neptune was in the 15th house.
OH CRAP

Rockport! Ranching! We have a spy in the clubhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
That went over your head. No Jerry knows what a pure suck QB is because that's what he had when Quincy was the starter. Dak is light years better then Quincy, but no, he is not Troy.
And somehow because we picked Quincy Carter, it means we are guaranteed to pick Quincy Carter's clone if we let Dak walk? So let's assume that happens - we are what? Looking at 4 years of winning nothing? Different from Dak how?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry's front office doesn't put winning as a stipulation when deciding to pay a player.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can we all just agree to disagree?
Let's just talk football, no more attacking or sarcasm. I know I'm guilty of it too, but it's normally just a couple of comments and not several pages.
Salud! Just took 2 muscle relaxants I don't want to say something stupid. Again! Lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A0cK.gif