Dak hasn't delivered. Why pay him another dime?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am not surprised you can't read what I wrote and comprehend it. You also are a KNOWN leg puller.

You..KNOW I meant you lied about not knowing what "trance" was. You can't be here as much as you are without knowing WHO said it and WHO it means.

Dude...come on. I know yer just playing...but the double down is embarrassing for you. Why are you so desperately trying to make people think you are dumb?
I'm here a lot yes but I don't get to read every posts. If its in a Trey Lance thread I chose not to be apart of those threads.

I'm convinced i'm not the one pretending to be dumb here. I've asked you questions and you're deflecting and that's fine. Its not even that serious. I just thought i'd clarify that you do know who he is because you're the one who told me who he was we had a whole conversation about it. I don't recall you calling me a liar last time we had this conversation but maybe you did....

stinkface

Reaction score
And somehow because we picked Quincy Carter, it means we are guaranteed to pick Quincy Carter's clone if we let Dak walk? So let's assume that happens - we are what? Looking at 4 years of winning nothing? Different from Dak how?
Over the head again. No, I am saying Jerry aka the God does not want to select Any QB in the draft to replace Dak because the failure rate is so high. He will instead extend Dak because he is a good solid but not great QB. Jerry cant afford to make another bad QB pick. His remaining time on earth is limited. Old age is old age, and he be old. That is a fact.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm here cause I'm on bed rest with several badly herniated discs...try to get the swelling down before surgery on July 11. Helps pass the time. You guys are keeping me entertained. Thanks
Good luck with the surgery Ranch. That’s a big deal.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm here a lot yes but I don't get to read every posts. If its in a Trey Lance thread I chose not to be apart of those threads.

I'm convinced i'm not the one pretending to be dumb here. I've asked you questions and you're deflecting and that's fine. Its not even that serious. I just thought i'd clarify that you do know who he is because you're the one who told me who he was we had a whole conversation about it. I don't recall you calling me a liar last time we had this conversation but maybe you did....

Yep...I most certainly DID! Not sure how you can't remember me doing that. :)

Okay. You say you didn't see them and I say you certainly did.

Let's not let it interfere with our friendship. :)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Over the head again. No, I am saying Jerry aka the God does not want to select Any QB in the draft to replace Dak because the failure rate is so high. He will instead extend Dak because he is a good solid but not great QB. Jerry cant afford to make another bad QB pick. His remaining time on earth is limited. Old age is old age, and he be old. That is a fact.
You are saying he's hanging his death bed hat on Dak?

oh boy.

stinkface

Reaction score
You are saying he's hanging his death bed hat on Dak?

oh boy.
I am saying Jerry is not selecting a QB in the first round to replace Dak because the failure rate is too high and he is 81 years old. I can see him instead trading for an elite proven QB who has won multiple playoff games.

GINeric

Reaction score
Romo wouldn't have choked away the first half and they wouldn't have been in the position to lose like that.

How can you sit there and say "Romo wouldn't have choked".... when Romo has actually choked in many games?

You can't say what he wouldn't do when he's actually done it plenty of times. Interceptions, fumbles, mis-handling snaps...

Trust me I loved Romo, but he botched games as well.

GINeric

Reaction score
I have no idea what the price of tea in China this post is supposed to mean? lol.

Of course he could not, but why ask a paper tiger question? lol

Someone made a comment referring to Romo being the answer in the playoffs Dak's first season. Dak wasn't the reason we loss that playoff game, the defense was. So Romo wouldn't have made a difference.

It's funny..... everybody else who read my post, understood what I was saying except you. Sharpen those reading skills up young fella.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How can you sit there and say "Romo wouldn't have choked".... when Romo has actually choked in many games?

You can't say what he wouldn't do when he's actually done it plenty of times. Interceptions, fumbles, mis-handling snaps...

Trust me I loved Romo, but he botched games as well.
Which games did romo "choke"? The one in Denver against Peyton's Broncos?

There MUST be some disconnect on the definition of "choking". Dak has had WAY better players and WAY more opportunities.

Did Jerry every go out and get #1 WR after #1 WR for Romo? (e.g. Cooper and Lamb). No, they gifted him Crayton and Roy Williams.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone made a comment referring to Romo being the answer in the playoffs Dak's first season. Dak wasn't the reason we loss that playoff game, the defense was. So Romo wouldn't have made a difference.

It's funny..... everybody else who read my post, understood what I was saying except you. Sharpen those reading skills up young fella.
I missed it too...sorry.

GINeric

Reaction score
Which games did romo "choke"? The one in Denver against Peyton's Broncos?

There MUST be some disconnect on the definition of "choking". Dak has had WAY better players and WAY more opportunities.

Did Jerry every go out and get #1 WR after #1 WR for Romo? (e.g. Cooper and Lamb). No, they gifted him Crayton and Roy Williams.
What tight end did we have that was better than Romo's Witten? What receiver did we have that was better than Romo's T.O.?

Who was better in the trenches on both sides of the ball, Romo's Cowboys or Dak's Cowboys? Which one of Romo's defensive lines gave up multiple 200 yard rushing games to the opponent?

Romo had the tutelage of Bill Parcells..... which coach has Dak ever had better than Parcells?

With that said, I don't have time to go down the entire list of times Romo blew a game. The Seattle game comes to mind, the Giants playoff game, etc. I let you search for the rest.

To conclude, yes Dak has had good players around him and so did Romo. You're acting like Romo had Matthew Stafford's Lions roster or something.... stop it.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Hard disagree. Romo played that last philly game and scored on the first drive. Teams were preparing for Dak. With Romo, we would have absolutely beat GB.

GINeric

Reaction score
Oh you mentioned two games without mentioning any details. If someone mentioned a Dak game without details you'd go ape **** about it.

Stop it.

No I wouldn't.... alot of these people who dislike Dak for legit and illegitimate reasons MOST times mention a Dak game without details. I don't go ape **** about it, I just present them with the details that they conveniently left out. They purposely leave certain details out to fit their narratives, but I believe in presenting ALL facts on the table.

Same thing with "quarterback standards" don't have one set of standards for one quarterback but give excuses for other quarterbacks in the same situations and predicaments. Nah.... I shut that hypocrisy crap down.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
I am saying Jerry is not selecting a QB in the first round to replace Dak because the failure rate is too high and he is 81 years old. I can see him instead trading for an elite proven QB who has won multiple playoff games.
Who might that QB be who won multiple playoff games? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: