Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think the odds are very slim, but in the back of my mind I do wonder if Trey Lance tears up preseason competition and Dak continues to play hardball with his extension if Jerry wouldn't do Dak like he did Tony Banks years ago and make a last minute QB swap. Again I think odds are significantly against this happening, but not zero.
Every practice that goes by, I have less and less hope of Trey Lance tearing up preseason competition.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Prescot isn't in this for the Cowboys, he's in it for NFL QBs and future NFL QBs. JJ needs to bench him in favor of both Rush and Lance, this move will force Prescot's hand because he's not going to stand pat with the cards JJ is about to deal him. Prescot and his agents will file a grievance and force a TRADE ..................LOL!
Dak Prescott wants to be a free agent. He is one in just over 200 days. There is no circumstance that will compel Dak to seek a trade. Un addition, any team with an interest in acquiring him is aware of the Cowboys situation with Dak. They all know he’s going to be expensive. If an interested team has a poor season they can enter the bidding process for Dak next March and still have their roster and draft assets intact. Jerry Jones signed away any control over Dak when he agreed to the no trade clause in Dak’s current contract. Give up the fantasy of ever trading Dak Prescott.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We are getting on Dak because of this recent deceitful rationale he is hawking. I can tolerate straightforward ‘self-serving’ … we have an obligation to do for ourselves. But don’t bring these insincere obfuscations in a hollow attempt to mask YOUR OWN financial appetites. Crapola!
He is fake as a three dollar bill, I can't understand why others do not see that?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's high time for Dak to consider the fact that the Dallas FO is on the hook for supplying three elite players their due.

For such a considerate guy, who's making it his goal for "his brotherhood" to get rich, he's just making it impossible.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crazy that Cowboy fans like a Cowboys player…wow who knew? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
As usual you completely miss the point.

Its ok to be a fan, of course. But fighting tooth and nail against people you think are idiots...is...weird. as if it matters. As if just one more fight will get them to see your way.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
So lets assume i agree Dak has contributed to the playoff loses...now show me the playoff games the defense was solid and the run gamer was working when this happened...1 SF game the defense was solid, but the run game was done...and 1 Seattle game the run game was meh and the defense got gouged for 250 yards rushing...the 1st GB game he gave the defense the lead and we know what happened late in the game...so what game am i missing that the run game was solid and the defense was solid and Dak blew it?
So, you’re asking for the perfect game. When you’re getting paid the big bucks like Dakota, you’re expected to elevate the level of players around you. Dak has shown in the regular season that he doesn't need a consistent running game to win games, right? How come he can't win in the playoffs? Because the moment gets too big for him. Hence, every other phase of the game around Dakota has to be PERFECT.

When your defense holds opposing offenses to 19 and 23 points, you’re expected to win the majority of those games. You can read my previous posts about the Green Bay game, because I'm pretty tired talking about it lol

TheSport78

Reaction score
The 49ers have a system that fits just about any QB. I already pointed this out. Even Trey Lance won a couple of games. When Purdy got shook up late in the season Sam Darnold came in and looked good. Jimmy G has a top 10 passer rating all-time because he rarely attempted more than 30 passes every week and was able to lean on his running game and allow his defense to dominate. He was terrible with the Raiders last season and got benched. He tossed more INT’s than TDs and his passer rating was under 78.0. He was never that good.
Fits about any QB? Really? Let's throw Nathan Peterman in there. Heck, let's put a high school top 5 prospect in the system and let's win that championship baby! It's not that simple.

I'm not talking about Jimmy G with the Raiders; I'm talking about his time with the Niners. That's the whole point about Shanahan and his system, but I'm not naive enough to think you can just put ANYBODY into the system and they'll flourish. It's somewhere in the middle.

Your comments are mainly opinionated without any evidence. "He has a top 10 passer rating because he rarely attempted more than 30 passes every week." Is that evidence or an opinion? QBs can be EFFICIENT, and he was within that system.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Fits about any QB? Really? Let's throw Nathan Peterman in there. Heck, let's put a high school top 5 prospect in the system and let's win that championship baby! It's not that simple.

I'm not talking about Jimmy G with the Raiders; I'm talking about his time with the Niners. That's the whole point about Shanahan and his system, but I'm not naive enough to think you can just put ANYBODY into the system and they'll flourish. It's somewhere in the middle.

Your comments are mainly opinionated without any evidence. "He has a top 10 passer rating because he rarely attempted more than 30 passes every week." Is that evidence or an opinion? QBs can be EFFICIENT, and he was within that system.
So now you want get into a marathon argument about Jimmy G? The fact is San Francisco traded the farm for Trey Lance in an attempt to improve on Jimmy G. If the 49ers thought highly of Jimmy G, they would’ve never made that trade. Jimmy G ended up being released and flopped with the Raiders. With all the discussions I have going on I’m not about to waste my time with this. lol

Mikexike

Reaction score

The problem with dak is he can’t be efficient in the playoffs. He is always looking for the home run balls in the first half and it completely back fires cause that is where all the picks come from.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The problem with dak is he can’t be efficient in the playoffs. He is always looking for the home run balls in the first half and it completely back fires cause that is where all the picks come from.
His post had nothing to do with Dak. Some of you are obsessed with him. :rolleyes:

Mikexike

Reaction score
So, you’re asking for the perfect game. When you’re getting paid the big bucks like Dakota, you’re expected to elevate the level of players around you. Dak has shown in the regular season that he doesn't need a consistent running game to win games, right? How come he can't win in the playoffs? Because the moment gets too big for him. Hence, every other phase of the game around Dakota has to be PERFECT.

When your defense holds opposing offenses to 19 and 23 points, you’re expected to win the majority of those games. You can read my previous posts about the Green Bay game, because I'm pretty tired talking about it lol
Better? :lmao: @KJJ

TheSport78

Reaction score
So now you want get into a marathon argument about Jimmy G? The fact is San Francisco traded the farm for Trey Lance in an attempt to improve on Jimmy G. If the 49ers thought highly of Jimmy G, they would’ve never made that trade. Jimmy G ended up being released and flopped with the Raiders. With all the discussions I have going on I’m not about to waste my time with this. lol
Did I refute any of those facts? Obviously they wanted to move on from him. How does this relate back to Dakota?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Did I refute any of those facts? Obviously they wanted to move on from him. How does this relate back to Dakota?
This has nothing to do with Dak. The way you’re carrying on about Jimmy G would you rather have him than Dak? You mentioned Jimmy G‘s top 10 all-time passer rating. Dak’s all-time passer rating is 5th. No doubt in my mind he could win a championship in San Francisco.