Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is a dak thread. Get with it buster
Look at the post you quoted, it had nothing to do with Dak. We were arguing Jimmy G. You got Dak running around in your head.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Are you sure you don't have dak running around yours?
I don’t start any threads about him, and I don’t mention him in posts that have nothing to do with him. Me and the other poster were arguing about Jimmy G and out of complete nowhere you mentioned Dak. He’s rolling around in your head like a pinball.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So, you’re asking for the perfect game. When you’re getting paid the big bucks like Dakota, you’re expected to elevate the level of players around you. Dak has shown in the regular season that he doesn't need a consistent running game to win games, right? How come he can't win in the playoffs? Because the moment gets too big for him. Hence, every other phase of the game around Dakota has to be PERFECT.

When your defense holds opposing offenses to 19 and 23 points, you’re expected to win the majority of those games. You can read my previous posts about the Green Bay game, because I'm pretty tired talking about it lol
so no you cant name the game i get it..just to sum this up there is no playoff game the defense played good and the running game was good and Dak blew it...i knew i didnt miss one.

Mikexike

Reaction score
I don’t start any threads about him, and I don’t mention him in posts that have nothing to do with him. Me and the other poster were arguing about Jimmy G and out of complete nowhere you mentioned Dak. He’s rolling around in your head like a pinball.
Friendly fire, My post was meant for @CowboyFrog and @TheSport78 debate.

Move along, nothing to see here. My apologies.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
so no you cant name the game i get it..just to sum this up there is no playoff game the defense played good and the running game was good and Dak blew it...i knew i didnt miss one.
The entire foundation of your daily argument is that the defense sucked so Dak sucking doesn't matter.

It's ok to examine each aspect independently without using the final, team generated outcome as the measure of success or failure for each individual aspect.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with Dak. The way you’re carrying on about Jimmy G would you rather have him than Dak? You mentioned Jimmy G‘s top 10 all-time passer rating. Dak’s all-time passer rating is 5th. No doubt in my mind he could win a championship in San Francisco.
I educated about the Green Bay game and we got on the 2021 playoff game; that’s how Jimmy G was brought up. Oh, NO DOUBT? That’s a nice opinion and all, but try having Dak as the highest paid QB in the NFL and see if the Niners can have players like Bosa, Deebo, Kittle, Warner, and so forth. It’s easy to sit back and say, “Oh, plug this player in and they’d win a championship.” No, they wouldn’t with Dakota because they couldn’t have the team they have now with Prescott.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I educated about the Green Bay game and we got on the 2021 playoff game; that’s how Jimmy G was brought up. Oh, NO DOUBT? That’s a nice opinion and all, but try having Dak as the highest paid QB in the NFL and see if the Niners can have players like Bosa, Deebo, Kittle, Warner, and so forth. It’s easy to sit back and say, “Oh, plug this player in and they’d win a championship.” No, they wouldn’t with Dakota because they couldn’t have the team they have now with Prescott.
Sorry, but you’re the one who’s being educated. Now you want to start arguing about Dak again after agreeing to disagree? :rolleyes:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No, you seriously don't have a clue what you’re talking about. I've been cordial, but I just can't take it anymore. Completely clueless and many would agree on this board.
I remember you starting trouble with me years ago. You kept following me around everywhere because you got owned. You can’t handle a debate and once again I got you all worked up and frustrated. lol Go let off steam with someone else. Not wasting any more time with you.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I remember you starting trouble with me years ago. I got you all worked up and now you’re frustrated. lol Go let off steam with someone else. Not wasting any more time with you.
It was actually the other way around. You're more often wrong about everything, so I feel good about being on the opposite side from you. I'm having a great day actually; feels good to educate the uneducated :)

Buzzbait

Reaction score
On # 3
if dak took say 10 mil less, say 50 mil, there is no guarantee the jones boys spend all or even some of that 10 on more players.
10 mil isnt much, better to just get 1 good fa.
Dak would have to have it in his contract, that he gets to decide how that money is spent in FA, or signing a player already here ,.

This is what any player on any team should do, have it in his contract that he decides how the money is spent.
I can appreciate that thought and the reasoning behind it, but the player deciding how the money is spent? So the players should start making management decisions and the GM's, managers, etc. should start playing WR, DT, LB, etc.??
Well in some cases, :laugh::laugh:

RS12

Reaction score
The entire foundation of your daily argument is that the defense sucked so Dak sucking doesn't matter.

It's ok to examine each aspect independently without using the final, team generated outcome as the measure of success or failure for each individual aspect.
The insanity and denial I swear. Aikman and Staubach each have a dozen playoff wins 8 years in. Good thing the defense pitched shutouts in every playoff win.......oh wait.

Mikexike

Reaction score

ghst187

Reaction score
Dak isn’t nearly as good as Burrow and wants to make more?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dak does not ALWAYS suffer from post snap reads. Men lie, women lie...numbers don't WHEN YOU HAVE ENOUGH DATA. And we have enough data going to back to Dak's rookie days: HE CAN READ A FREAKING DEFENSE....AND TO SAY SO IS TO SUGGEST HE IS INFERIOR DUE TO SOME REASON WE WON'T DISCUSS HERE. I hate when people do this.

That said, it's obvious that in pressure moments and against the better competition OUTSIDE THE DIVISION...Dak struggles. This is not about mental acuity...this is about (to me) pressure, mental toughness and yes, arm talent. But to say he can't read a defense is just plain RIDICULOUS.
Reading comprehension is your friend.I didn’t say he can’t read a defense. Dak stated himself he struggled with it. Why are you so worked up? Didn’t know using Daks own words would trigger dakistans so much. There is video evidence of this and breakdowns of his post snap read in those games. He struggled with how the coverage was disguised post snap. His words after the GB game. Take it up with him don’t shoot the messenger.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Reading comprehension is your friend.I didn’t say he can’t read a defense. Dak stated himself he struggled with it. Why are you so worked up? Didn’t know using Daks own words would trigger dakistans so much. There is video evidence of this and breakdowns of his post snap read in those games. He struggled with how the coverage was disguised post snap. His words after the GB game. Take it up with him don’t shoot the messenger.
Before I trade insults with you, let's be clear about what my position is:
- Dak can read a defense
- Dak struggles to do so in big games.

It sounds like you have a similar position? If so, cool. If not, explain.