Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak isn’t nearly as good as Burrow and wants to make more?
Hey, Prescott carried the team in the last 3 playoff losses and of course, he should be the highest-paid QB in the NFL!!!!!o_O
Burrow has done what now compared to the Greatness of Dak??????:muttley:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak isn’t nearly as good as Burrow and wants to make more?
Trevor Lawrence isn’t nearly as good as Dak and is making as much as Burrow. As for Joe Burrow if you take away his Super Bowl appearance he really hasn’t been any better than Dak. Dak has had seasons where he’s thrown for more yards and TDs than Burrow ever has. Dak has a better winning percentage than Burrow. It’s funny how so many fans on this board drool over Joe Burrow but he’s had his issues too. He had an opportunity to win a Super Bowl on a last digit drive and didn’t come close to doing it. Had that been Dak, this fan base would’ve called him a choker.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You offer absolutely nothing now I see why you are so jealous of Dakota.
So you see people....both sides take it "personal". There is no need for this ....THIS is what makes it not fun or about football.

So here's the thing..I admit my guilt too. I've gotten personal and insulting. I...know it. Workin on it. Admin/mods have been very generous with their patience.

Other people think they are doing some sort of Mother Teresa on us. Their god given right to be personal and insulting without regard to what they are actually doing.

The same guy said this...thinks he is being respectful. Maybe the tactic "I give what I get"...is counterproductive to the goal of being respectful.
There’s nothing balanced about this pls right now. We don’t all have to share the same opinions but we surely can all respectfully disagree with each other. It’s currently chaos.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So you see people....both sides take it "personal". There is no need for this ....THIS is what makes it not fun or about football.

So here's the thing..I admit my guilt too. I've gotten personal and insulting. I...know it. Workin on it. Admin/mods have been very generous with their patience.

Other people think they are doing some sort of Mother Teresa on us. Their god given right to be personal and insulting without regard to what they are actually doing.

The same guy said this...thinks he is being respectful. Maybe the tactic "I give what I get"...is counterproductive to the goal of being respectful.
IMG-0520.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Treat people the way you want to be treated is the only advice I can give you.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Or, maybe stop thinking about this on a personal level. No one cares what Dak makes except as it pertains to fitting enough good players under that salary cap for a super bowl run.

Why do you care about his salary on a personal level? Weird.
I am talking about the insults being thrown at him in every other thread.

And no, I don’t care what Dak or any other player makes because I am an adult that understands this is a business and I am not emotionally attached to pro sports teams.

TWOK11

Reaction score
What about the 50 people (so far) that liked what I said?

What do we want to say so bad?
Nobody ever said you were alone

There’s a level of seething hatred here that we never saw with Romo. Yes it was bad, but not like this. It wasn’t this visceral and personal.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Fish is a mediot. He talks what brings him clicks. Just because he is "normally" pro dak doesnt mean anything.
Those guys have no character, all they want to do is make money.
no he doesnt, he talks about what he wants to talk about.
He wants to make money, we all do, he cant do all that he does for free.
Maybe you should get your own you tube channel, do podcasts about the cowboys, and show us all how it should be done ??
And do it for free.

He does do 2 podcasts a day, 5 days a week, every week, lets see you do that. and his are free.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think the Jonese have already made up their mind

They are not paying Dak 60+ million this year

Their thinking is:

Let Dak play out the season
If he takes us to a SB :)lmao::lmao: yeah, i know) we will give him 62 million/y. It will be worth it with the “re-hyped” team bringing in increased revenue

If Dak can’t deliver, let him walk and draft Shedeur Sanders and bring his daddy for HC. Bring the Sanders circus to hype up the Cowboys circus. Bringing in more money

Cant go wrong if your objective is revenue not SBs
that is a scary scenario !!

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I don’t know about that, he has to be the highest paid? That’s just stupid. I’d put my foot down if I was Jerry, no way am I giving Dak $300m. I’d offer him half that. Just let the guy walk, he’s looking at a non guaranteed year.

How will that make the other players and vets feel that only make 1 or 2 mil a year or less?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
How about the brotherhood of the rest of the positions and players in the NFL who don't get near the same amount because the QB's are making so much - what about them Dak!
dak doesnt care about them lol, especially the ones on his own team!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Brady took less, so did Mahomes...They have trophies, plus other money makin deals because it helped the Team..
that wont work here with jones boys lol. big difference if you compare cowboys to those teams at those time.
It would only work here if dak got to spend the money saved, how he sees fit to.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Nobody ever said you were alone

There’s a level of seething hatred here that we never saw with Romo. Yes it was bad, but not like this. It wasn’t this visceral and personal.
Yes it was. Saying it wasn't is either blatantly deceptive or blissfully ignorant