Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We’ll see how sick and tired the fan base is of double digit wins every season if we can’t even crack 8 or 9 wins if Dak walks. We won’t be seeing the playoffs anymore if we can’t come up with a viable QB to replace him. If it wasn’t for him, we would’ve been sitting home for the playoffs last season because no way do we beat Seattle and Detroit without him. If you watch our playoff games, we have a lot of problems and our biggest problem is on defense. No part of the team craps the bed like our defense.
the jones boys are afraid to move on from dak as are many fans, because the future would be unknown,.
could be good, could be bad, but you cant keep dak because your afraid of life without him lol.

If thats the case, give him 70 mil so you guys and jones boys wont be afraid, u will just be losers for 4 more years.

I like that jones boys are not caving to lamb and dak, I just think they eventually will. out of fear.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
the jones boys are afraid to move on from dak as are many fans, because the future would be unknown,.
could be good, could be bad, but you cant keep dak because your afraid of life without him lol.

If thats the case, give him 70 mil so you guys and jones boys wont be afraid, u will just be losers for 4 more years.

I like that jones boys are not caving to lamb and dak, I just think they eventually will. out of fear.
It hasn’t been pretty for the teams that moved on from their franchise QB either because of declining play or due to them retiring. If you don’t have a young promising prospect that you’ve been grooming behind them to take over, you could be staring at some very lean years ahead. We saw the struggles we had in the early 2000s after Aikman was released. You could always get lucky and find another franchise QB within a year or two, but the odds are long. It could take a number of years. I would like to see Dak extended and for the Cowboys to prepare better for life after him.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Brady took less, so did Mahomes...They have trophies, plus other money makin deals because it helped the Team..
2024 through 2027 Mahomes will be paid $215.6 million. That is, at present, more than any other player in the NFL will get over the next four seasons. Stop with the Mahomes took less. The Chiefs have made sure he’s taken care of.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Or just one.
It could, but it would take a real stroke of luck. Off the top of my head I can’t think of a team that had to replace their franchise QB either due to declining play or because they retired and landed another franchise QB within a year. I’m not talking about the Packers when they replaced Brett Favre with Aaron Rodgers or when Rodgers was replaced by Jordan Love. Rodgers and Love were first round picks that showed potential and had been groomed for a few years to take over. Pittsburgh is into their third year trying to replace Roethlisberger. The Giants are still trying to replace Eli. Daniel Jones has shown some potential but he’s been up and down. The Giants considered taking a QB last April. Just using those two teams as examples, if we were to end up like them after a few years without Dak, Cowboys Nation is going to be a lot more frustrated than they are now.

ghst187

Reaction score
Trevor Lawrence isn’t nearly as good as Dak and is making as much as Burrow. As for Joe Burrow if you take away his Super Bowl appearance he really hasn’t been any better than Dak. Dak has had seasons where he’s thrown for more yards and TDs than Burrow ever has. Dak has a better winning percentage than Burrow. It’s funny how so many fans on this board drool over Joe Burrow but he’s had his issues too. He had an opportunity to win a Super Bowl on a last digit drive and didn’t come close to doing it. Had that been Dak, this fan base would’ve called him a choker.
A) he made it to a SB
B) he was a single Aaron Donald play away from winning it
C) Enjoy stats but Burrow is just flatly better

Chasing6

Reaction score

Scared or incompetently unprepared???

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The World will end if Dak bounces. Book it!
the-end-the-end-is-near.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Nobody ever said you were alone

There’s a level of seething hatred here that we never saw with Romo. Yes it was bad, but not like this. It wasn’t this visceral and personal.
Some of us don’t want to settle for losers like Romo and Dak.

You should expect better that them, but to each their own.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I pray he's not here next year. Time to move on from the mediocre trash. Spending champagne money on a cheap beer sucks.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of us don’t want to settle for losers like Romo and Dak.

You should expect better that them, but to each their own.
Please don't put it in the same QB garbage can that Dak resides in QB Romo.
Romo at least talent-wise at the position was leaps and bounds better than inepto Prestrash.
Lets not forget that Mr. Romo never had the talent around him that inepto Prestrash has had for 8 seasons.
I am not a Romo lover but gotta call it as it is and when it comes to QB talent Dak isn't even close no matter how many Garbage stats his supporters can post here.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Please don't put it in the same QB garbage can that Dak resides in QB Romo.
Romo at least talent-wise at the position was leaps and bounds better than inepto Prestrash.
Lets not forget that Mr. Romo never had the talent around him that inepto Prestrash has had for 8 seasons.
I am not a Romo lover but gotta call it as it is and when it comes to QB talent Dak isn't even close no matter how many Garbage stats his supporters can post here.
Romo is more talented, but that’s not saying much.

Romo is still a loser QB that was never good enough when it nattered.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Trevor Lawrence isn’t nearly as good as Dak and is making as much as Burrow. As for Joe Burrow if you take away his Super Bowl appearance he really hasn’t been any better than Dak. Dak has had seasons where he’s thrown for more yards and TDs than Burrow ever has. Dak has a better winning percentage than Burrow. It’s funny how so many fans on this board drool over Joe Burrow but he’s had his issues too. He had an opportunity to win a Super Bowl on a last digit drive and didn’t come close to doing it. Had that been Dak, this fan base would’ve called him a choker.
Trevor Lawrence is more talented than Dak, and making do with less around him. He's also MUCH YOUNGER than Dak, so he has tons more upside. It's almost certain lawrence will accomplish more than Dak when it is all said and done.

I'd take Lawrence right now over Dak without any hesitation whatsoever.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jones has shown some potential but he’s been up and down. The Giants considered taking a QB last April. Just using those two teams as examples, if we were to end up like them after a few years without Dak, Cowboys Nation is going to be a lot more frustrated than they are now.
Not a chance. The frustration level with Dak is at an all time high. It can't get any higher. We know he can't win a super bowl. Yet, he wants to be paid the highest paid player in the history of the league. You think that drafting a QB in the first (while using all that cap space wasted on Dak to actually make the team better) and waiting to see if they can deliver would be more frustrating than what we are experiencing with Dak? No. The Cowboys are wasting their time and the fans time now. At least with a new QB we could be building for something.

kskboys

Reaction score
2024 through 2027 Mahomes will be paid $215.6 million. That is, at present, more than any other player in the NFL will get over the next four seasons. Stop with the Mahomes took less. The Chiefs have made sure he’s taken care of.
Yes. Mahomes did take less, but in a different way. He signed a long term contract so the team could work w/ it, and his contract doesn't add in the upcoming increases in the salary cap.

Insisting on short term huge contracts screws the team.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo is more talented, but that’s not saying much.

Romo is still a loser QB that was never good enough when it nattered.
Talent is the APLHA and the OMEGA for any player no matter the sport.
It is also the primary reason we have been bounced like a toy from player-caliber teams: we lack talent at the most important position on the field.
QB............................

kskboys

Reaction score
Burrow is not in the same convo w/ Dak. I'm sure you don't really believe that, just being silly.

Lawrence is equal to Dak at present, and could easily overtake him by leaps and bounds.

Volume passing yardage is a very poor way to judge QBs.