Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

kskboys

Reaction score
Trevor Lawrence is more talented than Dak, and making do with less around him. He's also MUCH YOUNGER than Dak, so he has tons more upside. It's almost certain lawrence will accomplish more than Dak when it is all said and done.

I'd take Lawrence right now over Dak without any hesitation whatsoever.
As would every GM in the NFL.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
As would every GM in the NFL.
You guys are caught up in the hype.. How many of these long haired Barbies have to come into the league, do nothing and then leave the league before you acknowledge that they are not as good as Dak? They don't throw the ball as well, they don't read defenses as well and they don't play the position as well. MAYBE they have stronger arms? Who cares? When football velocity and distance become Olympic sports I will care about that but given that the guy with 7 Super Bowl rings had average arm strength at best I'm gonna stick with guy who can put the ball where it needs to be more often than not, often with people hanging all over him. When one of the Barbies demonstrates they can do that on a consistent basis I will concede that they are better than Dak. Until then.. G T F ... you know the rest.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yes.

Romo included.
Yup. Same QB. 2nd tier QBs must have more around them to win. And this must be recognized w/ an accurate assessment and savvy acquisition of D players to make up for the inconsistencies that 2nd tier QB's have. It's not about giving them more weapons, a mistake that teams keep making, it's about giving them a D so the mistakes they make can be glossed over.

Hurts only made a super bowl when he had the 2nd best D in the NFL behind him. And then Philly released 4-5 starters on D to get Hurts more weapons. Talk about stupid. Both S's, MLB TJ Edwards, and supremely disruptive Javon Hargrave. And that is why they fell apart in 23.

kskboys

Reaction score
You guys are caught up in the hype.. How many of these long haired Barbies have to come into the league, do nothing and then leave the league before you acknowledge that they are not as good as Dak? They don't throw the ball as well, they don't read defenses as well and they don't play the position as well. MAYBE they have stronger arms? Who cares? When football velocity and distance become Olympic sports I will care about that but given that the guy with 7 Super Bowl rings had average arm strength at best I'm gonna stick with guy who can put the ball where it needs to be more often than not, often with people hanging all over him. When one of the Barbies demonstrates they can do that on a consistent basis I will concede that they are better than Dak. Until then.. G T F ... you know the rest.
IDK, how many have to overrate Dak and hang all over him all the time? G T F.......you know the rest.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
yep it was a full on team no show, thats a problem that goes much deeper than "Replace this player" nope the GM needs to be on trial for that mess along with everyone else..after 28 years of this its hard to place the blame anywhere else...
MM, the HC did not have the team ready/.
The players played awful, look at parsons the first half, he looks like he isnt even trying, taking plays off.

The GB defense showed dak new defensive formations, that were not on film. The offense for GB also was doing things that were new for that
game. That was all new for that game, and dallas had nothing new for GB to deal with lol.

That is coaching, nothing new or innovative,players looked tired and unmotivated.
GB was the opposite.

It wasnt just dak, but dak has played poorly in all 3 playoff losses, but coaching has also been bad.

Problem is when he fires MM, then jerry will just hire some other loser for HC, and the circus will continue.

But here is some logic, if we cant win with dak, why pay him 60mil or more per year, why not get a cheaper qb, and spend $ on making defense better?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
When will you be okay giving one of these “Barbie’s” a chance to prove they are better?

You’re a “Dak for life” guy.

So much so that you spent 5 weeks making threads about Cooper Rush being bad while on a 4 game winning streak.

You don’t want anyone to get a chance over your precious loser QB. Everyone knows Ronnie is Dak over Dallas.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Long haired Barbies...wow, who would have guessed you of all people would come up with that.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
2024 through 2027 Mahomes will be paid $215.6 million. That is, at present, more than any other player in the NFL will get over the next four seasons. Stop with the Mahomes took less. The Chiefs have made sure he’s taken care of.
Mahomes did take less, and the brilliant thing was the 10 year contract which allows the chiefs to move $ around as they need to.
Dak wouldnt do a long term contract, because he wants to do 4 year deals and get more $ with each one.
Mahomes and KC were smart to do the 10 year deal, and no other team or player sees how smart that actually is.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
When will you be okay giving one of these “Barbie’s” a chance to prove they are better?

You’re a “Dak for life” guy.

So much so that you spent 5 weeks making threads about Cooper Rush being bad while on a 4 game winning streak.

You don’t want anyone to get a chance over your precious loser QB. Everyone knows Ronnie is Dak over Dallas.
So do the Barbies not play in the NFL? Seems to me they get 17 chances a year to prove they are better. You can spew your ABD agenda till the cows come home and it will carry the same weight as your proclamation that the Cowboys offense would be better with Andy Dalton after Dak got hurt and that the Cowboys would not sign him after the franchise tag year or my all time favorite, "rumors are Dak's leg is not healing and he may never play again.." Those being your greatest hits. You will probably never top those.. but feel free to keep trying.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Romo is more talented, but that’s not saying much.

Romo is still a loser QB that was never good enough when it nattered.
having JG for HC, was like having a big lead weight around his neck.
Dak had JG then MM, so neither qb has had the benefit of a good HC, but instead the negatives of having a bad HC.
It is hard to overcome a bad HC.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So do the Barbies not play in the NFL? Seems to me they get 17 chances a year to prove they are better. You can spew your ABD agenda till the cows come home and it will carry the same weight as your proclamation that the Cowboys offense would be better with Andy Dalton after Dak got hurt and that the Cowboys would not sign him after the franchise tag year or my all time favorite, "rumors are Dak's leg is not healing and he may never play again.." Those being your greatest hits. You will probably never top those.. but feel free to keep trying.
I wasn’t even a member of this site when Dalton was our QB or when Dak broke his leg.

Stay wrong, Ronnie.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
having JG for HC, was like having a big lead weight around his neck.
Dak had JG then MM, so neither qb has had the benefit of a good HC, but instead the negatives of having a bad HC.
It is hard to overcome a bad HC.
About as hard as it is to overcome losers like Dak and Romo.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
IDK, how many have to overrate Dak and hang all over him all the time? G T F.......you know the rest.
Fine... list me all the things these "more talented" guys do better than Dak on the football field when live bullets are flying. The numbers are out there.. accuracy, off target and on target throw percentages, throws under pressure.. in addition to all the normal metrics like completion percentage, TDs, INTs, yards and such. Go ahead and delineate which of these areas these "more talented" guys surpass Dak at. If you don't do it, I will later when I have some time. It should make an interesting study.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Yes. Mahomes did take less, but in a different way. He signed a long term contract so the team could work w/ it, and his contract doesn't add in the upcoming increases in the salary cap.

Insisting on short term huge contracts screws the team.
Good for the Chiefs. But Mahomes‘ cash flow is stronger than any other player in the league over the next four years, and he has the third highest guaranteed compensation of any player currently in the NFL. This notion he’s passing on money commensurate with his value is absurd. He was willing to sign a long term deal as long as he got the bulk of the money early. He and his agent came to the negotiating table with a lot of sharp pencils.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
name the barbies?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Good for the Chiefs. But Mahomes‘ cash flow is stronger than any other player in the league over the next four years, and he has the third highest guaranteed compensation of any player currently in the NFL. This notion he’s passing on money commensurate with his value is absurd. He was willing to sign a long term deal as long as he got the bulk of the money early. He and his agent came to the negotiating table with a lot of sharp pencils.
I dont think you have the facts to back that up lol.
He may make 70 million this year and 30 the next, then 10 then 80, but over the 10 years it is still the same 50 million apy.
Which is less than most top qbs are getting now.
Dak wants 10 more apy than mahomes lol.