Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Why should Dak take a sweetheart deal here? So Jerry and the boys can pocket more money? They literally made no real moves to better the team, so to take 'less' would be idiotic. You only take less on teams that are actually trying to win.
Brady took less, so did Mahomes...They have trophies, plus other money makin deals because it helped the Team..

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Romo‘s playoff record wasn’t any better.
Did he not have a 4-1 TD\Int ratio?

How many total interceptions did he throw in 6 playoff games?

Did he ever throw more than one per game?

Did he ever throw a pick six?

Now answer the same questions for Dak. One was part of a team that failed. One is a major reason their teams fail.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ok this is todays AM show with fish, all about what dak said recently about why he has to get a record setting contract, and the amount of $ he is asking for.
He is doing it for the brotherhood of nfl qb's , so they can get more too lol.
Fish gives his opinion on this.
So this could mean that jones boys offered dak say 54 million, and dak is saying that isnt good enough, I need the 60 million barrier to be broken by me.
Not for me, no it is for the brotherhood !

Cry Cowboy fans, Cry a RIVER baby....................
1189965f9d089e2ed6dd82ac47b6d540

And remember there are members here who want this BOZO of a QB to collect another 200 million while the tears just keep flowing.
3 consecutive playoff losses where our so-called leader choked!!!!!

KEEP THOSE TEARS COMING FOLKS!!!!

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
ok this is todays AM show with fish, all about what dak said recently about why he has to get a record setting contract, and the amount of $ he is asking for.
He is doing it for the brotherhood of nfl qb's , so they can get more too lol.
Fish gives his opinion on this.
So this could mean that jones boys offered dak say 54 million, and dak is saying that isnt good enough, I need the 60 million barrier to be broken by me.
Not for me, no it is for the brotherhood !

One of the very few times Dak has been guilty of using agent speak. Of late his words have been toeing the line more frequently in terms of being a good company man (which he really has been) to a guy that’s leaking that he’s potentially a free gun for hire. I really would have preferred he kept this statement behind closed doors. Is what he said true to a degree – yes. Is it something you air if you’re comfortable in your situation – no. Recently, his word selection has been telling.

I really have no idea where this thing ends up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak is going to GREED his way off the team!

When it happens, he will have no one to blame but himself. Greedy bastid!

Hold your ground, Jerry! Offer Dak no more than $54 mil / year. Take it or leave it, Dak!!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Hold your ground, Jerry! Offer Dak no more than $54 mil / year. Take it or leave it, Dak!!
Why don't you give him 54 million $ and we can save our cap/Team and go get a real QB?:thumbup:

pitt33

Reaction score
You’ll begin to appreciate what he brought to the team if he walks and we struggle for years, trying to find his replacement. That’s when a majority of the fans will finally realize he wasn’t the problem.
KJ -

You keep regurgitating this time and time again.

I believe that the majority of this fan base is sick and tired of these 13-3, 11-5, 12-5 the last three years and crapping the bed when the tournament starts. The starting quarterback has his hands on the ball every offensive play. It’s his responsibility to lead the team down the field and score points. If the other team keeps scoring he MUST maintain scoring pace. Prescott fails miserably at it. You can’t deny that. Any rational fan who knows anything about the game would agree.

Prescott has more than had his chance. He has repeatedly failed to deliver.

Cut the cord.

It’s time the Dallas Cowboys went in another direction or the same disastrous results will happen come January.

kevm3

Reaction score
Brady took less, so did Mahomes...They have trophies, plus other money makin deals because it helped the Team..
They also had FOs who gave Brady and Mahomes the pieces to win and got out of the way. We've had at least 2 decades of failure prior to Dak, so simply having Dak take less money won't do anything. What did they do when Dak was on that rookie contract? Same thing they are doing now, which is signing people on bargain budget contracts.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Did he not have a 4-1 TD\Int ratio?

How many total interceptions did he throw in 6 playoff games?

Did he ever throw more than one per game?

Did he ever throw a pick six?

Now answer the same questions for Dak. One was part of a team that failed. One is a major reason their teams fail.
He had 2 total INT‘s, but a grand total of 8 fumbles, with 2 lost fumbles in the playoffs. He had a grand total of 8 turnovers in the three season finale elimination games he lost that were just like playoff games. Romo had the biggest choke reputation of any Cowboys QB.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
KJ -

You keep regurgitating this time and time again.

I believe that the majority of this fan base is sick and tired of these 13-3, 11-5, 12-5 the last three years and crapping the bed when the tournament starts. The starting quarterback has his hands on the ball every offensive play. It’s his responsibility to lead the team down the field and score points. If the other team keeps scoring he MUST maintain scoring pace. Prescott fails miserably at it. You can’t deny that. Any rational fan who knows anything about the game would agree.

Prescott has more than had his chance. He has repeatedly failed to deliver.

Cut the cord.

It’s time the Dallas Cowboys went in another direction or the same disastrous results will happen come January.
We’ll see how sick and tired the fan base is of double digit wins every season if we can’t even crack 8 or 9 wins if Dak walks. We won’t be seeing the playoffs anymore if we can’t come up with a viable QB to replace him. If it wasn’t for him, we would’ve been sitting home for the playoffs last season because no way do we beat Seattle and Detroit without him. If you watch our playoff games, we have a lot of problems and our biggest problem is on defense. No part of the team craps the bed like our defense.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

If he's half as good as you claim he is then he's worth every penny. Problem is...well obviously from your post, we both know he's not.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He had 2 total INT‘s, but a grand total of 8 fumbles, with 2 lost fumbles in the playoffs. He had a grand total of 8 turnovers in the three season finale elimination games he lost that were just like playoff games. Romo had the biggest choke reputation of any Cowboys QB.
I notice you don't want to put Dak's numbers in written form. Cause they nasty. Not so easy when folks insist you balance the scales rather than just throwing out false, misleading information is it?

Only because people crafted that narrative to bring down the star. Who now has the biggest choke reputation of any Cowboys QB?

rambo2

Reaction score
Why should Dak take a sweetheart deal here? So Jerry and the boys can pocket more money? They literally made no real moves to better the team, so to take 'less' would be idiotic. You only take less on teams that are actually trying to win.
They are certainly better at linebacker and their rookie class is excellent.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The guy stil does not top my list of cancers on this team.

1. DFlaw and it aint no competition
2. Dak
3. Parsons

But he is making up ground.

First he sold the story of his mothers death to the media. Without the blink of an eye.
Then he sold the death of his brother
Then he used his what he said "depression" as a new story he could sell.

But i can tell. If the guy really believes he was suffering from depression then i can understand that he thinks he is a talented NFL player.

The guy is pure fake. Its a slap in the face for all of us fans to have such a characterless person as the figurehead of our franchise.
This guy uses everything under the Sun from his Mothers/Brothers passing to children's cancer wards to sell goodwill Dak big time.
As you correctly state fake and just goes to show you there is a reason he got that beating at that parking lot in Miami.
Simple stuff here................When you don't have the STEAK...........give them the SAUCE!!!!

McKDaddy

Reaction score
How about the brotherhood of the rest of the positions and players in the NFL who don't get near the same amount because the QB's are making so much - what about them Dak!
Hush now. That doesn't fit the narrative he's trying to weave.

I mean he's a modern day Robin Hood gosh darn it.

Money doesn't matter to him until he gets to the Louis Vitton store and they won't accept bullpuckey as payment. Then he needs that credit limit.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I notice you don't want to put Dak's numbers in written form. Cause they nasty. Not so easy when folks insist you balance the scales rather than just throwing out false, misleading information is it?

Only because people crafted that narrative to bring down the star. Who now has the biggest choke reputation of any Cowboys QB?
He set a Cowboys playoff record against Green Bay with over 400 yards and over 40 completions. A lot of it may have come im garbage time, but he never gave up. His playoff games against Green Bay in 2016 and Tampa in 2022 he combined for over 600 passing yards and 6 TDs. He’s had 14 TD passes and 7 INT’s in the playoffs. His passer rating in the playoffs is 91.8. His playoff numbers haven’t been bad, especially when you consider that he’s had to carry the team at times.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
A lot of it may have come im garbage time, but he never gave up.
:lmao:At least you admit it was garbage stats. Some act like the rest of us will forget if they deny enough.

I doubt they offered to let him come out of the game seeing as he is QB 1 & has the corresponding salary & it was a playoff game. So I'm not sure that qualifies as "never giving up". He was probably having a grand ole time out there once GB emptied the benches.