Adult Language Dak: He's Lying About the money, right? Fish Live

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I think somewhere along the way we upset Dak letting him play on a low rookie salary and franchising him twice. Now he wants to squeeze out every penny.

I can understand doing that on the 2nd contract, the 3rd one either you priortize money or winning. For a player like Dak that hasn't won anything but regular season games and a couple wild cards maybe winning isn't as important.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
You said Dak said that he wants to be the highest paid QB. I said show me that quote. And now you’re running away from it.
First of all, calm down, buddy. Second of all, when did I say that? Actions speak louder than words with Dakota. The Cowboys have clearly sent him an offer and they (Dak and his agent) haven't accepted, which is reported to be around $55 million. That debunks your "I don't play for money" BS. I've come to realize that if I have the opinion opposite of Rockport, I'm likely correct!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First of all, calm down, buddy. Second of all, when did I say that? Actions speak louder than words with Dakota. The Cowboys have clearly sent him an offer and they (Dak and his agent) haven't accepted, which is reported to be around $55 million. That debunks your "I don't play for money" BS. I've come to realize that if I have the opinion opposite of Rockport, I'm likely correct!
I am calm. Because you said it right here.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak-hes-lying-about-the-money-right-fish-live.525825/post-13639010

Brax

Reaction score
The problem that some of you don’t understand is the Cowboys don’t have it. They haven’t had it in 29 years. Aikman was 0-2 in the playoffs his last few seasons. We’ve had a team problem, not a QB problem. If you’re going 12-5 three straight seasons with two division titles, you don’t have a QB problem.
You have a schedule problem, weak division and a QB who fails to produce from his rookie season and seasons with the best OL best RB and top WR plus some years with good D’s. So yes 8 years in can’t make a CCG yes there’s a definite QB, Dak has the choke gene unfortunately not the clutch gene.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You have a schedule problem, weak division and a QB who fails to produce from his rookie season and seasons with the best OL best RB and top WR plus some years with good D’s. So yes 8 years in can’t make a CCG yes there’s a definite QB, Dak has the choke gene unfortunately not the clutch gene.
The division hasn’t been that week lately. In 2022 three teams in the division made the playoffs and one of them reached the Super Bowl. Both the Cowboys and Giants won playoff games in 2022. If you want to rant and hate on Dak, i’m not wasting my time with it. You’ll begin to appreciate what he brought to the team if he walks and we struggle for years, trying to find his replacement. That’s when a majority of the fans will finally realize he wasn’t the problem.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The division hasn’t been that week lately. In 2022 three teams in the division made the playoffs and one of them reached the Super Bowl. Both the Cowboys and Giants won playoff games in 2022. If you want to rant and hate on Dak, i’m not wasting my time with it. You’ll begin to appreciate what he brought to the team if he walks and we struggle for years, trying to find his replacement. That’s when a majority of the fans will finally realize he wasn’t the problem.
The doomsday prophecy thing you continue to push is terrifying. There's definitely no chance of improving on Dak.

Brax

Reaction score
The division hasn’t been that week lately. In 2022 three teams in the division made the playoffs and one of them reached the Super Bowl. Both the Cowboys and Giants won playoff games in 2022. If you want to rant and hate on Dak, i’m not wasting my time with it. You’ll appreciate him a lot more if he walks and we struggle for years, trying to find his replacement.
Keep fearing the unknown and stay with the status quo and failures because you can’t accept what Dak is, a good QB who chokes in games that matter and wants elite money to underperform and tell everyone how great he is, sad take that you choose mediocrity over success, enjoy the stats, hopefully he’s gone but unfortunately Jerry will play the clown and extend the clown because like you he doesn’t have the fortitude to do what’s right

McKDaddy

Reaction score
And he is right about that. $55M is likely an insulting offer once Dak hits free agency. Once multiple bidders join and the cap shoots up another 5-10% he may demand $65M
Let's insult him good then! I want him to get that money .... in free agency .... with a team I don't like.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The doomsday prophecy thing you continue to push is terrifying. There's definitely no chance of improving on Dak.
Little chance of improving on him anytime soon. Unless we get lucky like we did with him, it’s going to be a while before the Cowboys have stability at QB if he walks and you can book it!

visionary

Reaction score
I think the Jonese have already made up their mind

They are not paying Dak 60+ million this year

Their thinking is:

Let Dak play out the season
If he takes us to a SB :)lmao::lmao: yeah, i know) we will give him 62 million/y. It will be worth it with the “re-hyped” team bringing in increased revenue

If Dak can’t deliver, let him walk and draft Shedeur Sanders and bring his daddy for HC. Bring the Sanders circus to hype up the Cowboys circus. Bringing in more money

Cant go wrong if your objective is revenue not SBs

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Keep fearing the unknown and stay with the status quo and failures because you can’t accept what Dak is, a good QB who chokes in games that matter and wants elite money to underperform and tell everyone how great he is, sad take that you choose mediocrity over success, enjoy the stats, hopefully he’s gone but unfortunately Jerry will play the clown and extend the clown because like you he doesn’t have the fortitude to do what’s right
The best way to get over the hump and breakthrough is consistently making the playoffs. What’s unknown is who will be our next starting QB if Dak walks after this season. It’s not like we’ve been grooming a young promising QB that’s been waiting in the wings. We’re likely to be stuck early on with a Taylor Heinicke or Bailey Zappe type. Enjoy that thought. :thumbup:

aikemirv

Reaction score
I hope he stays stubborn and so far from anything that Jethro & Co are thinking that they won't even be tempted to try to bridge the gap. For the brotherhood!!

But it's important to remember, he doesn't play the game for money.
How about the brotherhood of the rest of the positions and players in the NFL who don't get near the same amount because the QB's are making so much - what about them Dak!