Dak is 2nd in the NFL in Total QBR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think Hurts is playing well. I’d even say clutch. He's been on the winning side of like 10 or 12 straight games in a row vs opponents with winning records at the time. That’s pretty strong and I know he’s been a catalyst for those wins for many of those games (not all).
They've won some games in spite of him.

Sydla

Reaction score
He's having a fine year. But he needs to keep this up and roll it into January.

Being #2 in QBR in late November won't matter if he has some hiccup games down the stretch and in the postseason.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think Hurts is playing well. I’d even say clutch. He's been on the winning side of like 10 or 12 straight games in a row vs opponents with winning records at the time. That’s pretty strong and I know he’s been a catalyst for those wins for many of those games (not all).
Hurts is playing well and has made some clutch plays late in games but he's turning the ball over. I don't think it's a stretch to say Dak is having a better season than him.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
100% not true, but you're free to think what you want. There's a big difference between wanting Dak to lose versus not believing he can get the job done when it matters most.
you didn't say it. you spun...... do you want Dak to lose?

aikemirv

Reaction score
Because they feel qbs win championships and not teams
Dak is their scapegoat for not understanding football
Qb's make plays to win championships, there is a difference! They have the opportunity and they make the play consistently.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
5 in top 9 picks, Id agree with you, it's supposed to be a strong class but that Mock shows how desperate teams are for quality QB play.
well, I take a lot of this with grain of salt. no evaluations have been done yet, and its just statistics based at this point. once they evaluate these players most will drop out of first round, tackles, DTs, DEs, WRs, DBs will rise up

aikemirv

Reaction score
Despite the facts, every time we watch a broadcast where Greg Olsen is calling the game, he states Dak must exorcise those red zone demons lol...its comical really. I guess if they gaslight the audience enough with a false narrative, they can downgrade Dallas and Dak. We are just fine thank you.
What were the facts at the end of the Philly game?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I wish I could give them those things you cited. However, Philly doesn’t have them either. They don’t have a great running game. They don’t have a too 5 defense. Whether the coach is great or not is highly debatable. The Cowboys have a better offense, a better defense, and better special teams.

I believe the Cowboys will overtake Philly but I also believe Hurts’ fingerprints have been all over many of Phillys wins.
philly doesn't have a top 5 OL? or a top 5 DL? or a top 5 WR group? nah...they suck at all of those areas, with Cox, Carter, Brown, Smith, Kelce, etc....they all just plain suck.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Y'all are confusing Dak with Romo. Romo was the one who had issues in December. Not Dak.
Bruh...when does Dak collapse? WINTER. You are correct that Romo was a November Demon and December Dud...but WINTER starts Dec 21st.

YOU are confusing Autumn with Winter. Autumn is a brisk breeze...WINTER is different different.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bruh...when does Dak collapse? WINTER. You are correct that Romo was a November Demon and December Dud...but WINTER starts Dec 21st.

YOU are confusing Autumn with Winter. Autumn is a brisk breeze...WINTER is different different.
I don't know what you're talking about lol.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Even Hawking wasn't completely right in that. There's several different kinds of intelligence. Some kinds don't translate well to on the field, some do. You can be smart as heck but take more time to process (yet always be right) but that slowness will get you killed.
Let me push back just a bit. Even if you account for the 7 intelligences...in any event...a person with high EQ (aka "Emotional Intelligence") has to adapt to CHANGE. And being able to handle more, different and changing emotions, circumstances, events, etc...IS INTELLIGENCE. Of course, no one is skilled at all of the variations, but it all boils down to your ability to use your previous knowledge and current environment to make an INTELLIGENT decision...thus Hawking's definition (in my opinion) is universally applicable...unlike these BS cognitive tests and made-up "intelligences". (FYI, I've read several books on this topic spanning 20 years...the "experts" don't agree on all this...but no one challenges (seriously) Hawking's definition.)

And by the way, if anyone knows of what he speaks, it's a guy who was struck with ALS and STILL won a Nobel Prize in physics.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What were the facts at the end of the Philly game?
that we almost won the game. Has nothing to do with "Demons" or Dak being somehow the reason why we lost. Thats BS. That was the implication of Olsen. Its the big lie. We score plenty . How we score or from which yard line or hash mark matters not. If that were the case, Maybe we need to Exorcise those Lamar Jackson Demons. For those of you that play fantasy and have Lamar, you know what I mean. Dak has ridiculous standards for him, but not for the media pet cats.

Gambit

Reaction score
well, I take a lot of this with grain of salt. no evaluations have been done yet, and its just statistics based at this point. once they evaluate these players most will drop out of first round, tackles, DTs, DEs, WRs, DBs will rise up
True, though I want 12 to go lol pushes OL down

starfan1

Reaction score
Qb's make plays to win championships, there is a difference! They have the opportunity and they make the play consistently.
no disagreement but QBs are reliant on others to do their jobs well.If that doesnt happen the QB is stuck. QB can make perfect throw if it isnt caught or bad route was run then thats on QB? or QB is running for his life because the OL in is playing matador which affect the throw is that on QB? How about the scheme or play calling Dak may or may not be the reason for those issue whether or not hes changing into a bad play. If a team is 1 dimensional because they lack the ability to run they are easily defended.

Too many blame Dak because of his contract for team failures. I go back to the san fran game both of them but just last year he was villified. one of those interceptions the first one was pass to gallup who has not been very good at getting separation and ran a poor route. second was a pathetic pass on an even worse call. You dont try that pass on 2nd and 2 KM trying to get cute but the pass sucked.

Then theres the Kittle catch which was a sory piece of defense from our star CB. Plus he dropped a pick. Stars make plays right? Dak is just 1 piece of the problem. So when I look at this team they werent a QB away. They lost to a better TEAM that didnt make as many blunders

That may very well play out again this year who knows. But I keep hearing Dak will be judged on how he performs in january how about the whole team should be judged. The Cowboys tend to be soft and get bullied up fron on both sides of the ball when they play tough teams like the niners.

aikemirv

Reaction score
that we almost won the game. Has nothing to do with "Demons" or Dak being somehow the reason why we lost. Thats BS. That was the implication of Olsen. Its the big lie. We score plenty . How we score or from which yard line or hash mark matters not. If that were the case, Maybe we need to Exorcise those Lamar Jackson Demons. For those of you that play fantasy and have Lamar, you know what I mean. Dak has ridiculous standards for him, but not for the media pet cats.
facts - Philly game - 3 trips inside 10 in second half - 6 pts!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
facts - Philly game - 3 trips inside 10 in second half - 6 pts!
facts - mouth breathing refs stole at least one TD by reversing the Schoonmaker catch or not calling PI on the defender. Take your pick. If either of those officiating mistakes is not made the Cowboys win the game and we're not having this conversation. And Dak had nothing to do with any of it.