Dak is 2nd in the NFL in Total QBR

Gambit

Reaction score
Dak is fine and playing great - I am not historically a beliver. But I have not complained in months about him based on his current play, and I hope it continues.

However your argument is hypocritical because some of your peers (not saying you) say teams such as the Eagles, Niners, etc benefit from an easy schedule historically. Why is it an ok excuse for us ?

As for your last comment I don't think anyone should be hoping anyone our roster is playing poorly. And if they are they are troll Eagle fans.
I'm not one to say that about others schedule. Every team has paid professionals the best of the best play in the NFL. So many variables in winning and losing games that ease of schedule is a moot point.

Btw, just because some do use that, it doesn't make the argument hypocritical lol.

Nav22

Reaction score
Call me a Dak hater but in the end, I don't trust Dak to pull a rabbit out of his hat if that is ever required of him to win a big game. He's not our football savior.
Dak lights up Tampa Bay in the playoffs.

"DOESN'T COUNT AS A BIG GAME!"

But if Dak lost to Tampa Bay in the playoffs?

"SEE!? DAK CAN'T WIN BIG GAMES!!"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Just looking at team stat rankings and how productive they are. I didn’t say they suck. Nice overreaction. Would you take Phillys O, D, or specials instead of Dallas’? You can isolate position groups and I agree with you they are talented. But they aren’t better than the units Dallas has.
What now stats matter? But when it comes to Dak stats don't matter. Which is it?

Blitzen

Reaction score
You tell me. Is Dak the reason why we've lost to the 49ers 3 times in a row?
What does Dak have to do with your comment on Purdy losing three straight games? Or you are making the point that Purdy and Dak’s performances are tied to their teams being fully healthy and playing at their highest levels?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What does Dak have to do with your comment on Purdy losing three straight games? Or you are making the point that Purdy and Dak’s performances are tied to their teams being fully healthy and playing at their highest levels?
I'm just asking you a simple question. You asked me was wins and losses as team stat? So I asked you do you think the TEAM lost to the 49ers or that Dak did?

btgboys41

Reaction score
What now stats matter? But when it comes to Dak stats don't matter. Which is it?
When did I say stats don’t matter and when did this become a dak vs someone else? You seem to view all posts here through the prism of Dak even though i was talking about Hurts. Then, my last post said it was a worthy argument to say Dak is doing better.

What is your problem? Who or what are you arguing against?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It takes a really low class mouth to bring a Mother into any insult on a Cowboy board...:popcorn:

You've done that a lot. Now try and brag your own way out.

Beings you have walked past trying to own up to a dangerous but public service life as well!! Prove your walk in any way different.

Be a real guy now, insult as the remedy.

Try explaining with a franchise responsive in building and developments.

Just stay behind hiding insulting Jerry, McCarthy, and Prescott!!

Here's your chance, just exactly where does the current point differential sit as to points allowed per game and points scored as well...own up.

Then throw in just where that ranks in the NFL...for once, prove your knowledge.

Now this is an airstrike:
72dae750-88de-11ee-9f72-232428af52ef.cf.webp

Using the technique developed by the 'Air Force Mafia' that was created in Viet Nam. Then 'officially' utilized in Desert Storm as policy.​

Have you always been an analytics nerd?
I like it better when you are squatting 1,000 pounds with your little finger while lifting 2,000 lbs with your upper lip, or so you say.
I bet you could be on some cable show to show us your feats of strength.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
yeah, sure thing. ;) ;)
you just tried to give credit and failed at even a deliberate attempt..I mean seriously, Deek!!! how old are you? 5? 4?

lets not talk about embarassment...you don't want to go down that road. its not good for you
And, yes, you seek to embarrass yourself further, pet shop boy.
I would roast you further but you already live near the bayou in Houston so you have your own problems. Tough assignment, chap.

bottleKids

Reaction score
I'm not one to say that about others schedule. Every team has paid professionals the best of the best play in the NFL. So many variables in winning and losing games that ease of schedule is a moot point.

Btw, just because some do use that, it doesn't make the argument hypocritical lol.
I was carful to not accuse you of being one, just stating the fact, that is all.

Everyone has an easy schedule at some point.

We are saying the same thing differently.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Have you always been an analytics nerd?
I like it better when you are squatting 1,000 pounds with your little finger while lifting 2,000 lbs with your upper lip, or so you say.
I bet you could be on some cable show to show us your feats of strength.
You forgot to post with your schtick young lad.....

Blitzen

Reaction score
I'm just asking you a simple question. You asked me was wins and losses as team stat? So I asked you do you think the TEAM lost to the 49ers or that Dak did?
I think he had a lot to do with the last playoff loss with the interceptions and general poor play. Of course there were other errors that helped SF win. You seem wound up over Dak. The other two games he did little to help the team win (though the team in general did not play as well around him as the last playoff game)

Your comment was about Purdy and games won and lost. Are you capable of answering my simple question that began this interchange-are you suggesting Purdy lost those three games in a row or were they team losses? Maybe instead of just that you can expound-how much blame do you place on Purdy for those 3 losses?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I didn't say NOTHING about Winter what are you even talking about lol?
Really?

I said, "(Dak is playing well) NOW, but winter is coming"

You replied DIRECTLY TO ME, "Y'all are confusing Dak with Romo. Romo had issues in December."

I replied to you: "Winter starts Dec 21st...not in November"

Bruh, I smoke too. But maybe go with sativa?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think he had a lot to do with the last playoff loss with the interceptions and general poor play. Of course there were other errors that helped SF win. You seem wound up over Dak. The other two games he did little to help the team win (though the team in general did not play as well around him as the last playoff game)

Your comment was about Purdy and games won and lost. Are you capable of answering my simple question that began this interchange-are you suggesting Purdy lost those three games in a row or were they team losses? Maybe instead of just that you can expound-how much blame do you place on Purdy for those 3 losses?
How am I wound up lol? All I did was ask you a question lol.

And I ask because typically if the QB doesn't play up to par we blame them for teams not winning. Typically.

Not sure how that made me "wound up" about Dak. His play speaks for himself I have nothing to say in regards to it.

And yeah I do blame Purdy for 3 of those losses.

His 3 worst games of the season came against Bengals, VIkings and Browns...coincidentally they lost all 3. Trent Williams and Deebo were injured but I can't buy the injury excuse especially when you are as deep as the 49ers are.

So is team stats a QB stat? I don't think so but I don't know how anyone watched those 49ers games and watched Prody and thought he wasn't the main culprit in why the lost.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Really?

I said, "(Dak is playing well) NOW, but winter is coming"

You replied DIRECTLY TO ME, "Y'all are confusing Dak with Romo. Romo had issues in December."

I replied to you: "Winter starts Dec 21st...not in November"

Bruh, I smoke too. But maybe go with sativa?
But Dak doesn't suck in winter is my point lol.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
But Dak doesn't suck in winter is my point lol.
YES HE DOES. Dak Prescott has a record of 1-3 in the month of January in his career.

Unless that's good to you because everything Dak does is good.

Bruh, you picked the wrong one to "correct". Focus. And stay on Sativa...

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You tell me. Is Dak the reason why we've lost to the 49ers 3 times in a row?
YES.

Michael Irvin recently said so on Undisputed. And he talks to Dak so that tells me it is common knowledge. Dak has had Amari Cooper and CeeDee Lamb and Gallup...with zeke and pollard... on the same offense against SF...and couldn't get it done. Our defense has lead the league in turnovers the last 3 years and each of those playoff games against SF they played well enough to win...especially last year.

I won't go down another tangent, but other QBs have done MORE with less talent around them. In those games, Dak shrunk. He shied away from making plays and running the offense. He choked. The pressure has proven too great for him.

If you don't believe the QB makes a difference, Brock Purdy outplays him every time. Even the game against SF last year...he didn't play great, but he didn't choke like Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
YES.

Michael Irvin recently said so on Undisputed. And he talks to Dak so that tells me it is common knowledge. Dak has had Amari Cooper and CeeDee Lamb and Gallup...with zeke and pollard... on the same offense against SF...and couldn't get it done. Our defense has lead the league in turnovers the last 3 years and each of those playoff games against SF they played well enough to win...especially last year.

I won't go down another tangent, but other QBs have done MORE with less talent around them. In those games, Dak shrunk. He shied away from making plays and running the offense. He choked. The pressure has proven too great for him.

If you don't believe the QB makes a difference, Brock Purdy outplays him every time. Even the game against SF last year...he didn't play great, but he didn't choke like Dak.
Sure. So you proved my point lol.

And what teams have done more with less than Dak? I'd love to hear that lol.