Dak is 2nd in the NFL in Total QBR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
YES HE DOES. Dak Prescott has a record of 1-3 in the month of January in his career.

Unless that's good to you because everything Dak does is good.

Bruh, you picked the wrong one to "correct". Focus. And stay on Sativa...
Dak Prescott has a passer rating of 99.3 with 686 yards, 9 touchdowns and 1 interception in 4 games in the month of January in his career.

If i'm off sativa you on crack lol. Oh I guess because everything Dak does is bad? Go to bed lol. Unplug your computer before you you do it too.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak lights up Tampa Bay in the playoffs.

"DOESN'T COUNT AS A BIG GAME!"

But if Dak lost to Tampa Bay in the playoffs?

"SEE!? DAK CAN'T WIN BIG GAMES!!"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I don't presently see the Bucs making the playoffs. The Saints have the lead in the South and an easy schedule. They do have a game left to play against the Bucs so that could be the difference in who wins that division. Either way, the Cowboys will beat that 4-seed team.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Yeah, we have a damn good QB.

And unfortunately for us, Brock Purdy's for real.

1. Purdy
2. Dak
3. Herbert
4. Allen
5. Mahomes
6. Hurts
7. Goff
8. Cousins
9. Lamar
10. Tua

Fun fact...

Out of the 31 qualified QBs, 9 of the bottom 10 in Total QBR were 1st Round picks.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr
Wow purdy is on the number 1 spot, does this mean he is the best QB in the NFL now? ;)

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Wow purdy is on the number 1 spot, does this mean he is the best QB in the NFL now? ;)
It means according to their metrics he is having the best season in terms of doing things to help his team vs not doing things to hurt it. Not a lot of bad throws, bad reads, bone-headed decisions from that kid. But I always come back to what's he look like when things are not near perfect. We got a glimpse of it when Williams and Deebo were out and CMac was dinged up. He looked a lot more mortal in those games. To the surprise of absolutely no one.

Blitzen

Reaction score
How am I wound up lol? All I did was ask you a question lol.

And I ask because typically if the QB doesn't play up to par we blame them for teams not winning. Typically.

Not sure how that made me "wound up" about Dak. His play speaks for himself I have nothing to say in regards to it.

And yeah I do blame Purdy for 3 of those losses.

His 3 worst games of the season came against Bengals, VIkings and Browns...coincidentally they lost all 3. Trent Williams and Deebo were injured but I can't buy the injury excuse especially when you are as deep as the 49ers are.

So is team stats a QB stat? I don't think so but I don't know how anyone watched those 49ers games and watched Prody and thought he wasn't the main culprit in why the lost.
Because you injected Dak before you could answer my simple question-that’s what keys you.

Anyway, I don’t think as much of Purdy as some here (regardless of his QB rating). All those 3 losses mean to me, is that he is just another in a huge list of QB’s (that includes Dak) that are capable QB’s if they have a large number elite players on both sides of the ball at all levels. If just a few players on offense go down it can derail the offense -especially versus better defenses.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
The game hasn’t changed THAT much in the fifty years I’ve been following the Dallas Cowboys. Great TEAMS win championships. Bad QB play can tank a team in the playoffs - but more often than not, when a team succeeds - it’s the culmination of the contributions from players at many different positions and filling many different roles. Two or three KEY PLAYS usually make the difference in any game. And those key plays can come from ANY position. That’s why I LOVE me some NFL. It’s the ultimate TEAM SPORT. Sometimes we overemphasize the QB. I’ve seen many QBs have very mediocre playoff games and emerge victorious cuz of the other guys around them.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And, yes, you seek to embarrass yourself further, pet shop boy.
I would roast you further but you already live near the bayou in Houston so you have your own problems. Tough assignment, chap.
Wow, when name calling starts it indicates you feel like you lost the argument.
And the defensiveness of your post is another indication

You flopped a lot quicker than I expected.

You are done!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
When did I say stats don’t matter and when did this become a dak vs someone else? You seem to view all posts here through the prism of Dak even though i was talking about Hurts. Then, my last post said it was a worthy argument to say Dak is doing better.

What is your problem? Who or what are you arguing against?
My apologies I thought I was responding to another Comment not yours

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The game hasn’t changed THAT much in the fifty years I’ve been following the Dallas Cowboys. Great TEAMS win championships. Bad QB play can tank a team in the playoffs - but more often than not, when a team succeeds - it’s the culmination of the contributions from players at many different positions and filling many different roles. Two or three KEY PLAYS usually make the difference in any game. And those key plays can come from ANY position. That’s why I LOVE me some NFL. It’s the ultimate TEAM SPORT. Sometimes we overemphasize the QB. I’ve seen many QBs have very mediocre playoff games and emerge victorious cuz of the other guys around them.
Jimmy Johnson, or was it Bill Parcels or both. Said there are usually 6 plays that determine the game, and a few of those often depends on the way the ball bounces.

Norm Hitzges used to do a segment called 5 key plays. From the viewpoint of the losing team, that if those plays went the other way. The outcome could have been different.

Those plays included penalties as well. A missed tackle or assignment.

Rayman70

Reaction score
facts - mouth breathing refs stole at least one TD by reversing the Schoonmaker catch or not calling PI on the defender. Take your pick. If either of those officiating mistakes is not made the Cowboys win the game and we're not having this conversation. And Dak had nothing to do with any of it.
AMEN. Facts in their entirety matter.

CCBoy

Reaction score
When did I say stats don’t matter and when did this become a dak vs someone else? You seem to view all posts here through the prism of Dak even though i was talking about Hurts. Then, my last post said it was a worthy argument to say Dak is doing better.

What is your problem? Who or what are you arguing against?
Could be an arrogant indifference seen in your post?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson, or was it Bill Parcels or both. Said there are usually 6 plays that determine the game, and a few of those often depends on the way the ball bounces.

Norm Hitzges used to do a segment called 5 key plays. From the viewpoint of the losing team, that if those plays went the other way. The outcome could have been different.

Those plays included penalties as well. A missed tackle or assignment.
The game of football are all momentum changes and overcoming those. No argument by this educated fan...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Wow, when name calling starts it indicates you feel like you lost the argument.
And the defensiveness of your post is another indication

You flopped a lot quicker than I expected.

You are done!
dreamstime_m_95305136.jpg