Dak is a trip

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
8d168e.jpg

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
LOL

Lets go we gotta another half to play; oh wait, the games actually over; why no one tell me.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
latest report the choker is still running down another interstate with his mouth open and his lady's purse swinging on his side with tears running down his face. Run choker run.....

Hadenough

Reaction score
The losers are in this thread...what did he do that was wrong? I know he layed an egg, but calling him out for this! LOL! Damn, you all need to get a flipping life.
He hasnt done anything but rely on everyone else to carry him. But he sure as heck has held his hand out rubbing his fingers together wanting to be paid like he is one of the top QBs in the league.

Qcard

Reaction score
Classic. I guess I missed the part where the league expanded to 33 teams.

Forum tip: if you're going to question other people's intelligence, you may want to sharpen up your basic math skills. If the Cowboys, and "31 other teams", end up not winning the Super Bowl, then who is left?

What a frigging jackass. :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::muttley::muttley::lmao2::lmao2:
This Dak Hater would have a point...but Dak Haters Whine In-Season!! :lmao: :laugh:

Get your medulla Up!!

morat1959

Reaction score
What a stupid woman! Who threw all those passes to her son all season long? Where was her son when he got pushed hard from behind by Jaire Alexander early in the game? Why isn't she blasting her son for checking out in the 1st quarter, dropping passes and pouting like a child during the game?
Your love for Dak has no boundaries.