Dak is a trip

BoysForLife

Reaction score
What??? So to come around ONLY after losses and hide every week until the next loss is how normal fans act???

Then to call a quarterback a bum that was in the MVP race makes sense to you? Let me ask you this....

What other bum in NFL history has the winning percentage as a starter, production, and put themselves in the top 5 of quarterbacks in the league with a chance to win the MVP WITHOUT a running game?

Name what other bums in NFL history did these things. I'll wait....
Wentz in 2017 was also a 2nd team all pro and got some mentions in the MVP convo. 33 TD and 7 INT that year

His leading rusher that year was Legarette Blount with 766 yards

By comparison this year Pollard was over 1000 yards.

Anything else?

Brax

Reaction score
Not upset? Did you not see Dak's post-game media interview? He was definitely upset. And, yes, Romo did say such an idiotic comment. He showed his true colors. You will never hear Dak say such a thing.
You’re right Dak said throw stuff at the refs and hurt them because I screwed up again. Dak didn’t look like he cared in his post game. Dakchoka keeps producing less when more is needed.

Brax

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I don’t mind having Dak as QB. Because if we are going to lose, it might as well be in a way we get to have some laughs to keep us going through the off-season.

I read it here the WR ran the wrong route and the HC called the wrong play, just saying

GINeric

Reaction score
I give Dak his props after wins. I also been saying throughout the season that the problem is not winning regular season games, especially since we in a division with two bottom feeders to help pad our record. The problem is always the post season, and due to the broken culture of this team, everyone including the quarterback, the supposed leader of this team, doesn't come to play. People are going to say Dak is a leader, then why not expect him to rally the troops? Either he is the leader of this team or he isn't. Where does the Buck stop on the field?
What quarterback in the NFL can keep our
Wentz in 2017 was also a 2nd team all pro and got some mentions in the MVP convo. 33 TD and 7 INT that year

His leading rusher that year was Legarette Blount with 766 yards

By comparison this year Pollard was over 1000 yards.

Anything else?

Dak got called a bum by people from his own "fan base" the SAME year he was in the MVP race. Wentz didn't. If so, show me the proof. Where's the link? Got any posts or tweets??

Anything else? I'll wait....

BoysForLife

Reaction score
What quarterback in the NFL can keep our

Dak got called a bum by people from his own "fan base" the SAME year he was in the MVP race. Wentz didn't. If so, show me the proof. Where's the link? Got any posts or tweets??

Anything else? I'll wait....
I don't visit Eagles forums and even if I did, That's nothing more than goalpost moving

You asked for an example and I gave you one. Next time don't mic drop unless you're sure you have a stronger "show me" example in your argument

GINeric

Reaction score
I don't visit Eagles forums and even if I did, That's nothing more than goalpost moving

You asked for an example and I gave you one. Next time don't mic drop unless you're sure you have a stronger "show me" example in your argument

Again, what bum could do what I've posted? Some here had the nerve to call a quarterback who's perennially been in the top 10, played like 5 quarterback and was in the MVP discussion.....

So the same season he's done that, he was called a bum by a few low IQ basement dwelling trolls who pose as fans.

I posted the question and nobody could answer it.

That's not goal post moving, that's holding losers accountable for accusations vs real life production and facts.

Until it's answered.... (mic dropped)

Last edited:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
NOT a defend Dak post by me.

But he's done this a LOT this season, even after wins. Nothing really to read into here.

basel90

Reaction score
Running and laughing all the way to the bank l he will make close to 500 million From dallas by the time he is done using Jerry