Dak is a trip

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now that I think about it, I don’t mind having Dak as QB. Because if we are going to lose, it might as well be in a way we get to have some laughs to keep us going through the off-season.

What's weird...is I stopped it about 2 seconds. I see 4 receivers lined up on the very same yard line. Like all stopped and turned.

I'm not very good at X and Os. But what is that?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nonsense!!

Dak Haters only proved their level of stupidity and hate in 2023 Season.

Football 101: stop the run and run the ball.

Dak Haters are arguing that Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach can will playoff games WITHOUT Emmitt Smith/ Tony Dorsett, early 90s Defense/Doom Day Defense in 70s.

Dak Haters only proved their level of stupidity.. 31 other teams will lose the Superbowl.

Dak Haters entitlement is pathetic

I suggest they go back to pee wee football. :laugh::laugh:
The old "everyone at fault BUT Dak" routine.

It's quite hilarious the many of the same people lecturing us about "it's a team game"...STILL blast Romo. They feel the need to just continue to double down despite the incriedble critical thinking flaw and hypocrisy.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Why are people cheering on these losers just a minute after one of the worst losses of cowboys history? That’s way Jerry keeps bringing back these chokers
I'm going to actually want Greenbay to beat the 49ers, because I don't want the 9ers to get to another superbowl. But the Daksters want Greenbay to beat the 49ers so they can move on to their next step and say that the Packers were a lot tougher than the weakest seed, and that we actually did good against such a team. Daksters are so predictable.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
What happened to all the real ones who had real courage??? We're a dying breed!!
You have courage, because you support Dak anonymously in a forum after a loss? The problem is people are mad after so many years of mediocrity, and realize that this is the best we are going to get from the QB. What do we have to look forward to, him getting paid more and eating up more of the salary cap, more years of mediocirty for this once great franchise. And then the guy does not even look upset about the loss.

GINeric

Reaction score
You have courage, because you support Dak anonymously in a forum after a loss? The problem is people are mad after so many years of mediocrity, and realize that this is the best we are going to get from the QB. What do we have to look forward to, him getting paid more and eating up more of the salary cap, more years of mediocirty for this once great franchise. And then the guy does not even look upset about the loss.

No. I have courage because of who I am and how I was raised.

With that said, I support the Dallas Cowboys. If there's praise to go around, I'll give praise. If there's blame to go around, I'll give blame.

Apparently you haven't read any of my posts blaming Dak for this latest loss as much as I blame the rest of the team and coaching staff. I just don't understand the people who feel the need to lie on Dak though.

Yes Dak didn't play well, but neither did the whole damn team. So when someone tells lies here on him or any other player, I correct the lie with reality.

For the people who were tossing insults to the man but failed to insult all the other players and coaches who f'ed up our latest game they're definitely cowards because they would be quiet as a church mouse in these player's presence.

It's one thing to have a low football IQ, but it's another to insult another grown man behind the safety of a keyboard. I don't respect cowards. If half of them knew how easy it is to be found through that same computer they talk **** on, they wouldn't have the same energy.

Just tossing out a lil game and word of advice for the ignorant. (wink)

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No. I have courage because of who I am and how I was raised.

With that said, I support the Dallas Cowboys. If there's praise to go around, I'll give praise. If there's blame to go around, I'll give blame.

Apparently you haven't read any of my posts blaming Dak for this latest loss as much as I blame the rest of the team and coaching staff. I just don't understand the people who feel the need to lie on Dak though.

Yes Dak didn't play well, but neither did the whole damn team. So when someone tells lies here on him or any other player, I correct the lie with reality.

For the people who were tossing insults to the man but failed to insult all the other players and coaches who f'ed up our latest game they're definitely cowards because they would be quiet as a church mouse in these player's presence.

It's one thing to have a low football IQ, but it's another to insult another grown man behind the safety of a keyboard. I don't respect cowards. If half of them knew how easy it is to be found through that same computer they talk **** on, they wouldn't have the same energy.

Just tossing out a lil game and word of advice for the ignorant. (wink)
If people are going to hype the guy all season long, saying how great he is, that he is the MVP, that he is a top five quarterback, then don't people have right to say something when he doesn't live up to the hype?

GINeric

Reaction score
I don't ghost write his posts. I suggest you ask him those questions.

I merely happen to agree with most of his takes

I will tell you as a Cowboy fan who's skeptical about our current team, I personally post less after wins because the homer crowd bands together and gang shames anyone who isn't slugging Kool aid right along with them. It gets old real quick having your fancard questioned because you're not proclaiming Super Bowl after a beat down of an awful Commander team, for example

But in the end, those who raised doubts about this team in general and Dak in specific were proven 100% accurate in their warnings. The Packers game was a complete validation of those concerns

So maybe I would suggest asking yourself, why you didn't listen a little more instead of dismissing people who raised warning flags as "haters".

What??? So to come around ONLY after losses and hide every week until the next loss is how normal fans act???

Then to call a quarterback a bum that was in the MVP race makes sense to you? Let me ask you this....

What other bum in NFL history has the winning percentage as a starter, production, and put themselves in the top 5 of quarterbacks in the league with a chance to win the MVP WITHOUT a running game?

Name what other bums in NFL history did these things. I'll wait....

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
This means nothing. Grow up ladies!

I have no confidence in Dak now, but him jogging to the locker means nothing.

I also have no confidence in CD, Micah, McCarthy, Quinn, Williams, almost the whole D, the O line coach, and especially dumb a _ _ Jerry!

Jerry should blow this team up. He’s to emotional though. He gets to attached to players and coaches that can’t get it done!

I will say this. I think the O line played well considering they have a terrible run blocking scheme. In many of our playoff losses over the past 29 years the O line was usually one of the main culprits why. Not this game though!! Do not blow up the O line! Get rid of the O line coach AND find a solid backup for Tyron.

GINeric

Reaction score
If people are going to hype the guy all season long, saying how great he is, that he is the MVP, that he is a top five quarterback, then don't people have right to say something when he doesn't live up to the hype?
People didn't say anything, his play put him in the conversation. It's not a bad thing when people critique Dak, hell he puts himself in some bad light at times so he deserves it.

But why lie on a player? Why blame the man for all losses, yet conveniently fail to give him credit in the wins?

When the defense gives up 200 yard games, that's not on Dak. When the kicker misses a kick, that's not on Dak. When the defense committed stupid penalties, that's not on Dak.

Yet Dak has been blamed for losses because of the very things I've just listed. Have we loss games because of Dak? Hell yeah we have.... but have we won games because of Dak? Absolutely.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
People didn't say anything, his play put him in the conversation. It's not a bad thing when people critique Dak, hell he puts himself in some bad light at times so he deserves it.

But why lie on a player? Why blame the man for all losses, yet conveniently fail to give him credit in the wins?

When the defense gives up 200 yard games, that's not on Dak. When the kicker misses a kick, that's not on Dak. When the defense committed stupid penalties, that's not on Dak.

Yet Dak has been blamed for losses because of the very things I've just listed. Have we loss games because of Dak? Hell yeah we have.... but have we won games because of Dak? Absolutely.
I give Dak his props after wins. I also been saying throughout the season that the problem is not winning regular season games, especially since we in a division with two bottom feeders to help pad our record. The problem is always the post season, and due to the broken culture of this team, everyone including the quarterback, the supposed leader of this team, doesn't come to play. People are going to say Dak is a leader, then why not expect him to rally the troops? Either he is the leader of this team or he isn't. Where does the Buck stop on the field?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
If only he ran that hard on the field.
This comment is Stupid and Dak had a bad game.

Jerry is the stupidest of all though for not blowing this team up. Get rid of McCarthy, Dak, Quinn, and Mika.

Give me a guy like Max Crosby or TJ Watt all day every day over Micah. They don’t have Micah’s drama AND they make plays even at the end of the season!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
After that crap show against GB, who the hell would want Dak's autograph? Who would want to take his photo?
Seriously? I know a few here on the forum that would actually pay for that. Don't want to name names, but they know who they are.