Dak Stan:

Hey this is Stan - I'm your biggest fan, Dak;
I wrote you 6 letters but I ain't heard back;
Its ok, I'm sure there's a reason,
You been busy with your MVP season;
Maybe you'll write me now postseason...

Speaking of...that loss ain't on you;
Defense was bad what could you do?
And CeeDee was drunk or sniffing glue...

Dak, I've had your back at the Zone;
Blind haters won't leave you alone;
They blaming you for those 2 picks;
To be honest I missed the 1st half (I was sick)

Dak, I wish you knew how I'm feeling;
Maybe you'll write or send a poster for my ceiling;
The one I got is moldy and peeling

I gotta go now..I work nights
And I'm making a vid of your highlights
Gonna show those fools what you're really about
Bye Dak, Love Stan, I'm out!
Bahahaha! Bravo!

glimmerman

Reaction score
We take the loses harder than they do. Its there job. I am sure they wanted to win. They don’t take it as hard as we do..

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Let me ask you this.... if Mountaineer was spot on, why did he disappear during our winning stretch? Why does he disappear most of the week after wins?

Fans of a team celebrate with the other fans after Ws. You don't find it strange that he never celebrated after wins with the rest of us?

As a matter of fact, the few times he did post LATER IN THE WEEK after a win, he seemed a bit irritated in his posting. Since you're defending him, can you make some sense of that?

I'm curious....
I don't ghost write his posts. I suggest you ask him those questions.

I merely happen to agree with most of his takes

I will tell you as a Cowboy fan who's skeptical about our current team, I personally post less after wins because the homer crowd bands together and gang shames anyone who isn't slugging Kool aid right along with them. It gets old real quick having your fancard questioned because you're not proclaiming Super Bowl after a beat down of an awful Commander team, for example

But in the end, those who raised doubts about this team in general and Dak in specific were proven 100% accurate in their warnings. The Packers game was a complete validation of those concerns

So maybe I would suggest asking yourself, why you didn't listen a little more instead of dismissing people who raised warning flags as "haters".

Qcard

Reaction score
Just because 70% of fans are dissatisfied with a guy who hasn't broken 90 yards in the first half of 4 of his last 5 playoff games, that means they all want Ryan Leaf back?

Talk about an all time epic strawman.
The hubris is rich in this Haters...."wE aRE oNe mIlliON PErcENT % Of tHE fANs"

Dak Haters descendants of Karen reporting :lmao2: :lmao2:

zeke21

Reaction score

I will tell you as a Cowboy fan who's skeptical about our current team, I personally post less after wins because the homer crowd bands together and gang shames anyone who isn't slugging Kool aid right along with them. It gets old real quick having your fancard questioned because you're not proclaiming Super Bowl after a beat down of an awful Commander team, for example

But in the end, those who raised doubts about this team in general and Dak in specific were proven 100% accurate in their warnings. The Packers game was a complete validation of those concerns

So maybe I would suggest asking yourself, why you didn't listen a little more instead of dismissing people who raised warning flags as "haters".
100% spot on. I took a few weeks off for that exact reason.. daring to suggest that beating up on the Giants wasn't exactly MVP worthy.. and getting met with the constant barrage of "your not a fan", "you are a romo lover" and all the rest. If you try and bring up the strength of schedule - he can only beat the team in front of him... the fact that he still failed against the top sides - it is everyone elses fault.

There are very few on here that wouldn't prefer us to winning to being 'right' about Dak. If Dak hadn't Daked.. then I'd happily support him staying as our QB.. but the reality is that he did Dak it up again.. and in an all too predictable, familiar way.

Qcard

Reaction score
Let me ask you this.... if Mountaineer was spot on, why did he disappear during our winning stretch? Why does he disappear most of the week after wins?

Fans of a team celebrate with the other fans after Ws. You don't find it strange that he never celebrated after wins with the rest of us?

As a matter of fact, the few times he did post LATER IN THE WEEK after a win, he seemed a bit irritated in his posting. Since you're defending him, can you make some sense of that?

I'm curious....
:lmao: :lmao: :hammer: :hammer:

This chicken will ALWAYS come home to Hate!!

Qcard

Reaction score

Nonsense!!

Dak Haters only proved their level of stupidity and hate in 2023 Season.

Football 101: stop the run and run the ball.

Dak Haters are arguing that Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach can will playoff games WITHOUT Emmitt Smith/ Tony Dorsett, early 90s Defense/Doom Day Defense in 70s.

Dak Haters only proved their level of stupidity.. 31 other teams will lose the Superbowl.

Dak Haters entitlement is pathetic

I suggest they go back to pee wee football. :laugh::laugh:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
we whine more than the 31 other teams that didn't Win the Superbowl"

Classic. I guess I missed the part where the league expanded to 33 teams.

Forum tip: if you're going to question other people's intelligence, you may want to sharpen up your basic math skills. If the Cowboys, and "31 other teams", end up not winning the Super Bowl, then who is left?

What a frigging jackass. :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::muttley::muttley::lmao2::lmao2:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Nonsense!!

Dak Haters only proved their level of stupidity and hate in 2023 Season.

Football 101: stop the run and run the ball.

Dak Haters are arguing that Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach can will playoff games WITHOUT Emmitt Smith/ Tony Dorsett, early 90s Defense/Doom Day Defense in 70s.

Dak Haters only proved their level of stupidity.. 31 other teams will lose the Superbowl.

Dak Haters entitlement is pathetic

I suggest they go back to pee wee football. :laugh::laugh:
Nobody hates Dak. They just don't think he's a top tier QB come crunch time. They're right. Sorry that bothers you so much

BoysForLife

Reaction score
100% spot on. I took a few weeks off for that exact reason.. daring to suggest that beating up on the Giants wasn't exactly MVP worthy.. and getting met with the constant barrage of "your not a fan", "you are a romo lover" and all the rest. If you try and bring up the strength of schedule - he can only beat the team in front of him... the fact that he still failed against the top sides - it is everyone elses fault.

There are very few on here that wouldn't prefer us to winning to being 'right' about Dak. If Dak hadn't Daked.. then I'd happily support him staying as our QB.. but the reality is that he did Dak it up again.. and in an all too predictable, familiar way.
:hammer:

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
tenor.gif