Dak is being replaced in the Pro Bowl by Baker Mayfield

blueblood70

Reaction score
Man, what a loser. He doesn't want to have to face the media and fans.
yeah big man talking from behind a computer... lots of players skipped the pro bowl.. it no longer has the same appeal and some of them have better things to do..... besides the fact that dak prescott has to be in front of the camera far more during the season given who he plays for..only losers are those calling a grown man they dont face, a loser, for sure. 100..try harder hater!

prescott's in front of the camera all season and in people's faces all the time you???

right look in that mirror, you are talking about yourself :facepalm: :angry:

khiladi

Reaction score
Baker did shrink though. He was horrible and possibly the worst player of all the starters. He did beat up Philly but even the Giants destroyed the Eagles. I can’t give you credit for that.
No he wasn't.... He threw some nice dimes to Evans... His INT was awful though..

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Y'all leave my QB alone!!!
This reminds me of when worshipper of xyz religion gets all upset when you talk about their god. If that deity is god...can't they defend themselves? Similary if Dak is the QB you think he is...he should be able to stand the scrutiny. After all...

"I have the pen and the paper and I'm the one writing..." - Dak

Yeah...we left you alone...let you finish writing and you wrote a horror story.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Guys, the Pro Bowl a glamour routine and nothing more. He’s got a baby set to be born in a few weeks. No need to travel 1500 miles away to Orlando, for a week that is ultimately meaningless.

Adreme

Reaction score
No he wasn't.... He threw some nice dimes to Evans... His INT was awful though..
Every QB has some nice throws in their games. You are judged by your overall performance and his overall performance that game was terrible.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Yea, you don't want to put a crap performance on tape right before negotiations.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak threw his 2 ints by mid 2nd quarter and gifted the other team 2 TDs. So the game never had a chance to be on the line.

That work better for you?:muttley:
How does this negate the fact that Baker Mayfield did not step up in the clutch when his team needed him to? Dak having a terrible game doesn't mean that Baker Mayfield played some sort of amazing Josh Allen vs Mahomes like game against the Lions. And doesn't mean that he is some great playoff winning quarter back.

CWR

Reaction score
It's a stupid game and there's no reason to play.

Good for Baker though. I imagine the Browns would've been better off keeping him this year, but sometimes you just need a change.

Reactions: G2

BoysForLife

Reaction score
How does this negate the fact that Baker Mayfield did not step up in the clutch when his team needed him to? Dak having a terrible game doesn't mean that Baker Mayfield played some sort of amazing Josh Allen vs Mahomes like game against the Lions. And doesn't mean that he is some great playoff winning quarter back.
I never said it did.
I'm not the one hanging my hat on "other people suck too, so that makes it ok for Dak to suck"
That's your argument. and you can have it.

That type of reasoning is as worthless and ineffectual as the guy it's being used in defense of.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
He also had a couple of picks against the Lions, the last one with the game on the line. Had Dak done that he would be persecuted and labeled a choker. Only fans that have a Dak hatred agenda would take Mayfield over him. Some of you would take any QB over him.
Pick any QB in the league, any of them. Put them on the cowboys.. we end up the same place as we do with Dak. so yea, give me Baker, give me someone, anyone that might not choke in the big moments. We all know Dak will, I would rather have a Mr. Irrelevant where there is at least some hope he won't choke then roll with the QB we all know WILL choke. As long as Dak is the QB of the cowboys, we will never make a championship game, he just folds when there is pressure, always has, always will. he is a mental midget.