Dak is being replaced in the Pro Bowl by Baker Mayfield

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I never said it did.
I'm not the one hanging my hat on "other people suck too, so that makes it ok for Dak to suck"
That's your argument. and you can have it.

That type of reasoning is as worthless and ineffectual as the guy it's being used in defense of.
I was addressing the poster who made it seem like Baker Mayfield has a habit or history of being clutch in big games or achieving a bunch of many playoff winning moments in his career.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's a stupid game and there's no reason to play.

Good for Baker though. I imagine the Browns would've been better off keeping him this year, but sometimes you just need a change.
I don't know what it is, but the Browns really struggle with QBs.

Reactions: CWR

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that's because he sucks, but you can't hold him accountable.

excuses-files.gif
:bow:

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I understand he is skipping the Pro Bowl because of the birth of his baby.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Because Dak having his team close and yet throwing two INTs. Including one with the game on the line would totally have changed his doubters minds about him.
I never doubted him. He is what he has been if we just open our eyes. Some are ok with that. I am not.

khiladi

Reaction score
Every QB has some nice throws in their games. You are judged by your overall performance and his overall performance that game was terrible.
You said he was the worst on the field. That is not true. You must have been confusing with with Dak, Mr. 1st Round Exit, pick 6 and another pick 6 if they didn’t rule the CB down, who definitely was the worst on that Sunday, just like the year before and the year before that...

Staubacher

Reaction score
Not dramatic...or sensative. Thanks for volunteering into the pool I was referring to.
Actually the shallow pool belongs to the hanger on idiots that still believe this quarterback is going to take them anywhere.

Some of us been trying to tell you all all along you don't believe us you don't believe the players you don't believe the players families

khiladi

Reaction score
poor dak is making 50 to 75 mil a year and most of you guys are talking **** from your parents basement
We can say that about anybody in the league. So we don’t want you to talk anything about any player from your parents basement, Tad..

Bigtex67

Reaction score
He's too good, doesn't want to be around anyone right now I guess. Maybe TAD wants to play!
I would love to see Tad get his butt kicked at any of the skills competitions! Well....he would probably win the Twitter keyboard warrior championship....