Dak is being replaced in the Pro Bowl by Baker Mayfield

Adreme

Reaction score
You said he was the worst on the field. That is not true. You must have been confusing with with Dak, Mr. 1st Round Exit, pick 6 and another pick 6 if they didn’t rule the CB down, who definitely was the worst on that Sunday, just like the year before and the year before that...
Ah you are one of those not capable not capable of an intelligent rational conversation. With that inability to come up with anything concrete and massive deflection and clearly lack of knowledge about anything related to football in general, I know talking to you would be like conversing with one of those fake moon landing nuts. You live in your own reality where facts are not welcome so have fun in your delusions.

Meanwhile in the real world Baker was awful that game and likely the worst player on the field. Also in the real world, though not related to how bad Baker was but I guess in your world if you can knock someone else down it makes someone else taller, Dak was awful for most of the first half and the defense was awful the entire game. I know you want Baker to be good but there are 32 NFL GMs and I can pretty confidently say all 32 would take Dak next year over Baker if those were there choices (though Dak would be more expensive for that exact reason).

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Dak can’t take the chance of getting injured. An injury would wreck any chance of a long term contract with the Cowboys or another team.

That is why he opted out in my opinion.

GINeric

Reaction score
Damn... its hilarious how many people hate Dak but stay on his sack. Newsflash, "Dak goes to the grocery store" or "Dak's having a baby" or "Dak washed his car". For the people who hate, cry like b****es and lie on the man, yall sure are obsessed with talking about him.

Yall on this dude's jock daily.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well, I did not want to read through the entire thread for once but just a shout out, I Pappy hasn't already chimed in then this message is for you.
Dak is lower than the space between a worm's belly and the dirt at this point.

Mark

Reaction score
Zack passing up the so-called "Pro Bowl" out of of sheer boredom; Dak not appearing to avoid embarrassment.

khiladi

Reaction score
Ah you are one of those not capable not capable of an intelligent rational conversation. With that inability to come up with anything concrete and massive deflection and clearly lack of knowledge about anything related to football in general, I know talking to you would be like conversing with one of those fake moon landing nuts. You live in your own reality where facts are not welcome so have fun in your delusions.

Meanwhile in the real world Baker was awful that game and likely the worst player on the field. Also in the real world, though not related to how bad Baker was but I guess in your world if you can knock someone else down it makes someone else taller, Dak was awful for most of the first half and the defense was awful the entire game. I know you want Baker to be good but there are 32 NFL GMs and I can pretty confidently say all 32 would take Dak next year over Baker if those were there choices (though Dak would be more expensive for that exact reason).
How pathetic that you tried to seek recourse in the fact the Packers were playing there second string in the second half, basically prevent, to make it sound like Daj didn’t suck more than BM, who was actually still in the band, unlike the joke that is Dak….

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak can’t take the chance of getting injured. An injury would wreck any chance of a long term contract with the Cowboys or another team.

That is why he opted out in my opinion.
You would think if Dak was worried about a long term injury, he would have sat when the game was out of hand in GB when the second string defense was put in and allowed Rush or Lance to get some experience. But of course, he needed to pad his stats to make it look like he played better than he actually did.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

The Pro Bowl should primarily be about getting recognition for the best players in the league. No more game. Interviews and skills competitions.
No more players losing Pro Bowl recognition because they are in the SB.
No more players getting Pro Bowl recognition because they are injured or don't want to risk injury.

Ken

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you were here for all the flexing and stanning this season. Enjoy your rim job
Nope...didn't do nearly the call outs or flexing I should have. I figured the so many that just disappeared for long stretches inexplicably throughout the year was punishment enough.