Dak is not getting the credit he deserves

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That’s your argument after I proved he’s a top 5 QB? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I proved to you that you go out of your way to find irrelevant and bogus stats to confirm your own bias. Do you know what confirmation bias is?

So, to you, ESPN QBR sucked last year but it's great this year? Do you agree Trubisky was a top 3 QB last year? Did you watch any Bears football? If you agree he wasn't that good, then you should be questioning the raw statistic you see from ESPN this year, right?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No one outside of Dallas think he's top 5 or top 10. For people to keep comparing Dak to Brees, Rodgers, etc. is an insult to all of them.
Breeze the choke artist. Aaron Rodgers media loverboy. No is disrespect to Prescott

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I proved to you that you go out of your way to find irrelevant and bogus stats to confirm your own bias. Do you know what confirmation bias is?

So, to you, ESPN QBR sucked last year but it's great this year? Do you agree Trubisky was a top 3 QB last year? Did you watch any Bears football? If you agree he wasn't that good, then you should be questioning the raw statistic you see from ESPN this year, right?
Listen, you’re a habitual hater. It’s all you do. We see it every day every post. Dak’s going to be here for years to come so grow a pair and deal with it instead of sounding foolish all the time.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A competent HC and even average special teams and a new kicker would have netted a 11-5 record without Dak throwing for one more yard.

Kind of changes the perception of his season doesn't it?
I can only imagine starting drives On our own40 yard line instead of the 15

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Listen, you’re a habitual hater. It’s all you do. We see it every day every post. Dak’s going to be here for years to come so grow a pair and deal with it instead of sounding foolish all the time.
Could you imagine if we had special teams. That actually accomplished something. Prescott is a winner

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When you want credit you have to score touchdowns in a must win game in Philly against an all Star scrub army.

When you want credit you have to score against good teams not just the Giants and Commanders all Star scrub army
You don’t think going heads over heels to score a touchdown is enough credit. At some point the rest of the team needs to put their act together for you. Would it be nice if we started drive in our own 40 yard line instead of the 15

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
When you want credit you have to score touchdowns in a must win game in Philly against an all Star scrub army.

When you want credit you have to score against good teams not just the Giants and Commanders all Star scrub army
Very naive and uneducated post. It’s almost as if you’re saying Dak is responsible for coaching, the OL blocking, the WR’s running the correct routes, the WR’s catching the ball and the defense stopping the other team.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very naive and uneducated post. It’s almost as if you’re saying Dak is responsible for coaching, the OL blocking, the WR’s running the correct routes, the WR’s catching the ball and the defense stopping the other team.

Maybe if inept Dak stopped throwing behind and high to our WR they could catch them balls?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Last year - Dak can’t throw for 200 yards.
This year - Dak has garbage time stats.

This coming from people who always find a way to diminish any positive for Dak and highlight every negative.

Just consider the source. Dak finished 1 yard shy of Romo’s 2012 season. A season in which Romo racked up a ton of garbage time stats. I don’t recall the people complaining about garbage time stats that year, even from the Romo haters.

He also did it while making a whopping $2 million.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last year - Dak can’t throw for 200 yards.
This year - Dak has garbage time stats.

This coming from people who always find a way to diminish any positive for Dak and highlight every negative.

Just consider the source. Dak finished 1 yard shy of Romo’s 2012 season. A season in which Romo racked up a ton of garbage time stats. I don’t recall the people complaining about garbage time stats that year, even from the Romo haters.

I endorse and support Dak Prescott!

5d02d268451f5.image.jpg

black label

Reaction score
The 40 mil magic man couldn't score once

Last edited:

Brax

Reaction score
Yeah same old same old, nothing is Dak's fault, how lame you are, those 8 wins were because of Dak we get it , wink wink, All those losses on the darn coaches, JJ fired those, HC and OC, LC, WRC ,and a QBC or 2 , WR's suck fired him too then gave up a first for AC because Dak couldn't carry the team, RB sucks because he can't get 150 yards a game, Inaccuracy on throws,( but but it was in 6 feet of the WR ) Dak is a average 8-8 kinda QB and you think he's top 5. Dak couldn't beat a team playing scrub street pick ups and scored only 9 points yeah that's top 5, please stop looking like a fool with your posts. Those zero playoff games Dak let the Cowboys to this year were great, thanks Dak for all your top 5 talent.

CWR

Reaction score
It's because of the lack of team success. Who cares how well you do if we're 8-8. We can be 8-8 without you. But every quarterback needs a supporting cast and good coaching staff to succeed. I don't care who you are.

I waffle back and forth with Dak. He's better than Tannehill, is he not? Titans are in the AFC Championship game with a discount version of the Cowboys offense. Coaching matters. I would not be surprised if Dak kills it with this new coaching staff. But not because he plays any better, but because the team has new direction and plays better D and special teams. But that's how it works in the NFL. You're judged a lot of the time based on team success. Situations beyond your control.

I appreciate anyone who can remain fluid with Dak. I dont think hes earned our unbridled support and he certainly hasnt earned the hate he gets here. People want to throw him away like franchise qbs grow on trees. He is at the least a solid qb. There is definitely an argument to he made against paying him huge money. Which is why I hope to tag him and make a decision next year. If we do sign him I will assume it is with MMs full support and I will be fine with that as well. If I am to truly believe in this coach I have to accept his ability to evaluate the position.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Answer the question

Do you, yes or no, agree with ESPN's 2018 QB rankings?