1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Dak is not getting the credit he deserves

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by DasSchnitzel, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Wizarus

Wizarus Well-Known Member

734 Messages
    633 Likes Received
    Weve already seen what they did with vs the Redskins, it led to field goals. Of course the Redskins are garbage, so they fell apart later.

Philmonroe and PAPPYDOG like this.
  2. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

9,378 Messages
    5,677 Likes Received
    More opportunities my cowboy brother

3. percyhoward

percyhoward Research Tool

17,061 Messages
    21,853 Likes Received
    If you go on record as hating the QB, you'll almost always have something to feel good about -- win or lose. Your team wins, all is right with the world. Your team loses, it's the QB's fault. You always said he was a bum, so you were right, and the loss doesn't sting so bad now.

It's a win-win, and it works with coaches and owners as well as QB.

It's got to be a self-preservation thing, because there's no way that many people are that dense.

4. DeathMonkey

DeathMonkey Well-Known Member

6,266 Messages
    10,554 Likes Received
    It hurts their little feelings that Dak's critics don't think he's a god among men? I dunno.

Captain-Crash likes this.
  5. Cowboysheelsreds053

Cowboysheelsreds053 Well-Known Member

9,263 Messages
    6,483 Likes Received
    Were are the 4 horsemen? Ready to get my laugh on.

6. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

5,051 Messages
    6,210 Likes Received
    credit and praise to be earned not just giving for wearing the logo

Philmonroe and AmariChill like this.
  7. America's Cowboy

America's Cowboy Well-Known Member

10,721 Messages
    15,661 Likes Received
    You know what's sad?

All of the anti-Dakers and their daily Dak bashing comments aren't going to mean a thing when Dak gets his new big contract with the Cowboys very soon. All of this hate for what? To ultimately be so wrong about Dak? Sad.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't force the horse to drink.

8. DeathMonkey

6,266 Messages
    10,554 Likes Received
    A contract does not a success make. His ultimate success or failure will be determined by his play. I think he'll be just fine, but just saying him getting a contract is victory is not correct at all. :)

9. America's Cowboy

10,721 Messages
    15,661 Likes Received
    That's exactly how the Romolovers acted for years on the old forums.

10. DeathMonkey

6,266 Messages
    10,554 Likes Received
    Not really, and again, you have to bring up Romo when this is about Dak. I think someone is still obsessed.

You use the exact same defense for Dak that you poo pooed when they used them for Romo. Romo was a good QB. Dak is a good QB. They both have/had their flaws, but both improve(d) over time.

But those flaws are just something some people can't get past. It is what it is.

AmariChill and Captain-Crash like this.
  11. America's Cowboy

10,721 Messages
    15,661 Likes Received
    It is correct against the anti-Dakers who keep saying Dak is not going to get a new big contract or worthy of it. In whose eyes? Theirs? Who are they? Not the Jones or Cowboys organization thankfully. Funny because I don't see anywhere as close to this much Dak hate anywhere else on the webs as I do here. Says a lot. Very sad.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    Blackrain and Rockport like this.
  12. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

18,899 Messages
    16,356 Likes Received
    It’s some kind of mental disease.

13. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

20,296 Messages
    17,026 Likes Received
    For someone that just missed out on 5,000 yards passing, he should have been able to manage more than 8 wins. It's a team sport so it's not all his fault but he still should be getting more wins. He is making progress as a QB and Big Mike should be able to take Dak to the next level. I really don't care how other fans disrespect Dak because they don't matter. Everyone has the right to give their opinion, some opinions just matter more than others.

Rockport and America's Cowboy like this.
  14. CalPolyTechnique

CalPolyTechnique Well-Known Member

13,864 Messages
    20,360 Likes Received
    I’d take 7-10 more TD passes over an extra 1,000 yards passing.

15. America's Cowboy

10,721 Messages
    15,661 Likes Received
    Uhhh, remember, I supported Romo overall, especially in the very beginning and mostly during his last few years. Too bad he went Hollywood and got involved with that limelight seeking headache. Waste of his prime years. By the time Romo mentally "got it", his body was breaking down. That's all a fact. So glad Dak is not committing the same mistakes. If he did, I would be blasting him. You only get 1 chance at life, much less playing and starring for the Dallas Cowboys. Don't waste it.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    Blackrain likes this.
  16. JoeKing

20,296 Messages
    17,026 Likes Received
    Careful Rocky, I once got benched for calling a Dak hater re-tarded. I agree with you though, it is a sickness.

Rockport and America's Cowboy like this.
  17. America's Cowboy

10,721 Messages
    15,661 Likes Received
    True. Points matter more than yards.

18. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

18,899 Messages
    16,356 Likes Received
    Well I didn’t say ********. :)

JoeKing and America's Cowboy like this.
  19. JoeKing

20,296 Messages
    17,026 Likes Received
    I give you credit for that. "Mental disease" is a much better use of words.

20. DeathMonkey

6,266 Messages
    10,554 Likes Received
    We saw the exact same thing with Romo, dude. At least on the other board. I'm not sure about here. Dak will prove them wrong on the field or he won't. I believe he will.

America's Cowboy likes this.