Dak Is Only One Divisional Title Away From Romo's Total

stiletto

Reaction score
Nothing dumb about stating the facts. But I could see how that might make you feel silly. :flagwave::grin:

Wanna make that guy feel Giddy instead of Silly? Just tell him how great the Eagles are.... he's a hidden Eagles troll that the admins let run rampant. I have no idea why. They like him and I think he's donated so he gets a pass. LOL

Asklesko

Reaction score
Welp, I guess it's bad news for Romo that GOAT considerations and HOF inductions are settled by division titles.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Romo was stat padding trash that couldn’t win anything like Dak will
Hey ,fren!,,,MERRY NEW YEAR ! Are my heartfelt & fond regards expressly dispatched by rank jacklegged deaf courier of questionable bathing capabilities, astride a one eyed farting Mule of renowned antisocial displayed integral endeavors,,, STAND-BYE!,,,:rolleyes:

o_O:lmao:o_O

* edit: it's entirely of poor literary form to utilize the same ,,,illustrative vernacular such as 'capabilities' on the same page,,, let alone damn,ner' the same paragraph,,, hell if I know the exactly structure of original wordage,,, cuz' I'm about **** Faced & ain't answered the phone all day.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dak hasn’t won anything yet. What the HELL are you people on about?

In Romo’s first 4 seasons, he took the Cowboys out of irrelevancy and to the playoffs. Went 13-3 in 2007 and then won our first playoff game since 1996 in 2009 Dak has won 2 Division titles in 3 years. Won 13 games his rookie season. Has won just about if not more than ANY NFC team in the last 3 years. Romo was a choke artist. I'm sorry you get so upset. Lmao...

What the crap has Dak done? What is this stupid bias you people are showing?

Don’t like Romo? That’s fine. But stop posting stupid BS and pretend it’s going to be ignored.

bcavi

Reaction score
2 in 3 years vs 3 in 10 Years. Yet one his trashed and one is praised.

:huh::muttley:

I will say I support Dak, first of all, but there is somewhat a method to the madness here. Romo could shut his haters up and play some tremendous ball in spurts, then makes a terrible play at the worst times. Also, he was a well above average QB, but things didn't align for him, whether better coaching, a better defense, whatever, things didn't go his way.... yes, some was self inflicted for sure. Often, we as fans, did not see Romo as a QB that needed replacing, but we hammered him when he made crazy mistakes, but no one can say Romo was not a good QB. Not all good QBs go to the SB. It happens.

Regarding Dak, he's just really inconsistent which gives you no relative basis on what he is. Is it just the coaching? Not sure, but I don't think so. He makes a tremendous throw, and then craps his pants and takes a sack...no throwaways hardly, he just seems uncomfortable many times in the pocket, and since he is not the most pocket-aware QB, he gets skittish, not really knowing where pressure is coming from, really doesn't step up in the pocket, and then often runs into it. That is frustrating. Highly. However, Prescott has the ability to be an above average QB. He is not an inaccurate QB. That label is ridiculous. I think it is simply that he is inconsistent with some throws that he should not be. Is that inaccurate? He should have more of a rhythm in some of his throws, i.e., his rollouts. He was better before. Since I don't see as many rollouts as I feel I used to, I do think much of it is playcalling, and the OC attempting to keep him in the pocket. So, yes, Dak is frustrating and inconsistent, but he can make great throws, gritty 1st down/TD runs, but there isn't enough to overcome his inconsistencies. He is consistently inconsistent. He can wow you, but it seems he settles into "his" zone often. We can argue coaches, system, youth, or whatever, but I support him, although what I have seen, in all actuallity, unless we are able to see him under another OC, it is hard to retain faith in our QB position for the next decade if he continues to play this way, regardless of the coaching, lack of playmakers, etc. Right now he has some limitations, although a young player, I think he gets in his own way. Can't totally feel comfortable with him, although I see his talent, and for our sakes, I hope those of us holding out hope that he will improve, will be right.

So that is my honest opinion. I don't feel that this is necessarily knocking Dak in any way, but I just want better play from our QB and I see things that bother me about his play, even though I like the guy. Let's see if Dak can calm the haters like Romo did at times. Besides Dak's rookie year, it has been harder for him to do that.

Last edited:

cnuball21

Reaction score
Well if this was tennis or bowling you’d have a point.

Football is a team game however, and your claim makes zero sense.

If you’ve actually watched both QBs and think Dak is better than Romo...yikes.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
yeah and hey Blake Bortles has 2 playoff wins but the guy will never make the jaquars ring of honor or whatever they may have

I imagine you are alluding to Romo. Bortles probably won’t have his number retired but he doesn’t have the franchise record in some prominent categories either. I could definitely side with those that don’t think Romo should be in the ring of honor but then again, Jerry Richardson has a statue of himself outside his stadium and he is no Tom Landry so who can say.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Playoff wins

Romo 2
Dak. 0

Just facts as you say
It works both ways Beast, and you know it.
Neither Romo nor Dak have any wins or lossesby themselves

Flacco once got a “playoff win” with 10 QB rating. Impossibly terrible game, yet some give him a playoff win

For whats worth, Dallas was inches away three other times to having wins with Romo at the helm.
Team game,brother

rags747

Reaction score
Romo better than Ware, Martin, Ferderick, Tyrone Smith, Witten? I don't think so. And if Zeke was on those teams he wouldn't be better than him either.

I recall a few seasons where Romo didn't even make the top 100 and people making fun of him.

Romo was on a team had 13 pro bowlers one year. Not sure if he even won a playoff game that year.

In his 3rd year, Romo was a backup. Wasn't even starting.
Staubach no starts in yr 3 either, what does that mean exactly? This team is Super Bowl Championship caliber this year, can Dak throw some td’s to put these teams away or is he just going to continue passing for 160 yards? Dak is managing the bus but he is also holding it back.