Dak is still my guy; stop blaming everything on him

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yep…it gives a lot of people strength and power when they get to post anonymously…..people would think twice hitting send if you had to post your picture and name when you posted…
Correct and to the point, so try flipping that coin.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yep…it gives a lot of people strength and power when they get to post anonymously…..people would think twice hitting send if you had to post your picture and name when you posted…

Let that trash take itself out. I HAD a friend a few years ago who would act a certain way when he was with a group of people, one day we were at his house and he wanted to show me something on Twitter so he hands me his phone and I noticed the screen name wasn’t the name he always used. I was curious, I made a mental note of the name got on my phone, and I was shocked. Needless to say we’re no longer friends.

shabazz

Reaction score
By far the biggest issue that has come with the “internet”.
Cant argue that. This is the ONLY social media site that I've ever belonged to. I want no part of that other crap that's out there......but if other people like that stuff, it's fine by me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cant argue that. This is the ONLY social media site that I've ever belonged to. I want no part of that other crap that's out there......but if other people like that stuff, it's fine by me.
I like Twitter or X but boy is it a mess….

shabazz

Reaction score
Unfortunately bro, this isn’t just applied to boomers. I can’t stand anyone who is a bigot regardless of their age.
That's an excellent point. There is a narrative that only a certain age or type of person can harbor those kind of feelings......and we all know that it applies to EVERYONE. We are all humans capable of biases.

Interesting point of the use of "bro" too. I worked under a union contract almost all my career so everybody was known as brothers or sisters. The term has been around a LONG time.....it doesn't belong to just one group

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Conveniently my post in another thread got deleted when I did nothing wrong at all and was not being rude to anyone at all...lol

For all the anti-Dak posters that are attacking his game and not his contract...

The Dallas Cowboys are a Billion Dollar Organization with some of the deepest pockets in Sports. The posters claiming Dak cant read defenses or has some major flaws...well...Dallas has gradually increased Dak's number of throws per season from Rookie year until 2019. Since then, not including injury seasons...Dak is being asked to throw about 37 times a game or 590 times a season.

A Billion Dollar company with deep pockets to employee serious resources to improve its team....has not dialed back Dak's number of passes at all in the past 4 years.

So...a company which can pay for the best consultants, scouts, coaches hasnt decreased the number of throws of a QB with supposed major flaws. Either the flaws are not as exaggerated has the few posters on this board claim to people that are paid large amounts to give their opinion on QB's....or the easy answer is to claim Jerry and Co. are stubborn and dumb.

Something isnt adding up with this story. A QB that is consistently in league leaders in QB stats and has low turnovers is an awful QB, Jerry and Co. are blind or posters here are way over exaggerating.

Something is not adding up at all. So...lets just define individual players by team stats instead.

shabazz

Reaction score
I like Twitter or X but boy is it a mess….
I can see the benefits of it especially for getting sports Information but I've heard of so much other bad especially towards young impressionable men and women........I was shocked to hear that many people get their news from these sites too because it may be unvetted or outright false. User beware, I guess

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bigot. That tells you the mindset of that poster.
There's a LOT of assumptions going on by a couple forum members. Most assuredly "NOT ABOUT FOOTBALL".

It's really a shame. We all mostly get along there's no need for this devisiveness.

shabazz

Reaction score
Conveniently my post in another thread got deleted when I did nothing wrong at all and was not being rude to anyone at all...lol

For all the anti-Dak posters that are attacking his game and not his contract...

The Dallas Cowboys are a Billion Dollar Organization with some of the deepest pockets in Sports. The posters claiming Dak cant read defenses or has some major flaws...well...Dallas has gradually increased Dak's number of throws per season from Rookie year until 2019. Since then, not including injury seasons...Dak is being asked to throw about 37 times a game or 590 times a season.

A Billion Dollar company with deep pockets to employee serious resources to improve its team....has not dialed back Dak's number of passes at all in the past 4 years.

So...a company which can pay for the best consultants, scouts, coaches hasnt decreased the number of throws a QB with supposed major flaws. Either the flaws are not as exaggerated has the few posters on this board claim to people that are paid large amounts to give their opinion on QB's....or the easy answer is to claim Jerry and Co. are stubborn and dumb.

Something isnt adding up with this story. A QB that is consistently in league leaders in QB stats and has low turnovers is an awful QB, Jerry and Co. are blind or posters here are way over exaggerating.

Something is not adding up at all. So...lets just define individual players by team stats instead.
If he is a top 7 to 10 qb, teams should line up to get that type of talent and fork over draft picks if he agrees to a trade.....however I've heard ad nauseum that Fields would comma a 1st or 2nd round pick ina a trade and he wound upco commanding only a 6th

Sometimes fans perception of players are far off and the GMs reveal the truth more accurately

shabazz

Reaction score
There's a LOT of assumptions going on by a couple forum members. Most assuredly "NOT ABOUT FOOTBALL".

It's really a shame. We all mostly get along there's no need for this devisiveness.
That's why the Bacon thread united all of us......there were a few sausage guys, but we eventually all coalesced around the pork base.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
If he is a top 7 to 10 qb, teams should line up to get that type of talent and fork over draft picks if he agrees to a trade.....however I've heard ad nauseum that Fields would comma a 1st or 2nd round pick ina a trade and he wound upco commanding only a 6th

Sometimes fans perception of players are far off and the GMs reveal the truth more accurately
I assume you are being unclear about your response on purpose?

I dont know what you mean at all unless thats what you wanted or Im not registering something