Dak is the best qb in the NFL right now

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by DandyDon52, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

18,283 Messages
    35,055 Likes Received
    I said at the time, and still agree, he probably should have caught it........That said, it wasn't a good throw, and Cobb is an exceptional receiver. Someone like Beasley probably wouldn't have even gotten a hand on it.

lopey, HowardC and Daktozekecoop like this.
  2. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

16,786 Messages
    18,995 Likes Received
    He is surrounded by more talent than Dak has ever had. Mahomes is a very good QB but he is blessed with talent.........Dak haters want to put Dak down for having a number 1 WR. Could you imagine if he had 2 number 1 WRs, top RB and top TE.

DandyDon52, Yobwocs and Whirlwin like this.
  3. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

7,016 Messages
    4,244 Likes Received
    I would love to see how many 10 plus play drives he's taking his team on. Everything he does seems to be 40 yards. Put the ball up let the world class speed go get it

4. Daktozekecoop

Daktozekecoop Well-Known Member

479 Messages
    594 Likes Received
    He is great no doubt. But his amazing year last year was not enough for them to him a super bowl. KC basically did no better than Dallas. And this year I think Dak and the Cowboy's will win it all. Is Dak better than Mahomes. I would not say that. But I would rather have Dak with the Cowboys. I think at the end of the day Dak will have won more super bowls than Mahomes.

Corso likes this.
  5. willia451

willia451 Well-Known Member

1,601 Messages
    1,835 Likes Received
    Agreed. His 5 SB Rings prove it.

6. Whirlwin

7,016 Messages
    4,244 Likes Received
    The Patriots made him look ridiculous. He ran for his life all day how good was he under pressure. If it wasn't for the Hail Marys. He would have looked ridiculous

Daktozekecoop and Irvin88_4life like this.
  7. Irvin88_4life

16,786 Messages
    18,995 Likes Received
    This is a guy who missed a wide open TD, 10 yards away because he was trying to show off.

Daktozekecoop and Whirlwin like this.
  8. Whirlwin

7,016 Messages
    4,244 Likes Received
    I'm not kidding I don't like the kids character I'll take Prescott any day. I said it was a scheme. It's what we do not what we can do. I'm more than pleased with Kellen Moore right now

Daktozekecoop and Irvin88_4life like this.
  9. DakPresgoat

DakPresgoat Well-Known Member

10,005 Messages
    20,972 Likes Received
    I wouldn’t say Dak is the best QB in the NFL.

He is clearly playing at a top 10 level, perhaps even top 5 and it isn’t even arguable.

He has clearly been playing that well for the past seasons worth of meaningful games.

pjtoadie and Irvin88_4life like this.
  10. Irvin88_4life

16,786 Messages
    18,995 Likes Received
    I don't think folks are saying he is the best but that he has played like one of the best this season. Right now that's true..... Dak, Mahomes and Jackson are the top 3 QBs but it's just week 3. Mahomes and Jackson play each other this week so one of them will fall down.

None of this will matter until Dak wins more than 1 game in the playoffs though. Fair or not but it's the truth.

11. BigCatMonaco

BigCatMonaco Well-Known Member

1,037 Messages
    1,528 Likes Received
    Daks First 50 games

74 passing TD
    18 Rush TD
    26 ints

Aaron Rodgers First 50

79 passing TD
    13 Rush TD
    30 ints

DandyDon52 and Daktozekecoop like this.
  12. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member

4,185 Messages
    5,668 Likes Received
    the “speed it up” thing? That’s giving a guy valuable insight and showing faith lol

13. Whirlwin

7,016 Messages
    4,244 Likes Received
    That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. How many 10 play drives has he going on. Can he sustained a drive. I see him put the ball 4 Hail Marys and that's it. He missed a wide-open guy in the endzone because he was cocky

14. Whirlwin

7,016 Messages
    4,244 Likes Received
    I remember the first game we ever played Aaron Rodgers. He was absolutely horrible. It took him a while to get going. Prescott was great right from the start. That's right great. Dink and dunk was a system. Not a necessity

Daktozekecoop likes this.
  15. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member

4,185 Messages
    5,668 Likes Received
    I’m asking when he’s thrown a teammate under the bus, and if that’s what you were referring to

Runwildboys likes this.
  16. Section446

Section446 Well-Known Member

8,732 Messages
    5,831 Likes Received
    Nope.

condoin125 likes this.
  17. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

39,658 Messages
    17,339 Likes Received
    At this point, it's really irrelevant to take about playing weak teams. Most teams were 0-1 or 1-0 before kickoff this past Sunday. Not enough games to call a team weak.

18. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

18,283 Messages
    35,055 Likes Received
    I didn't get the "Speed" reference either. lol

19. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member

4,185 Messages
    5,668 Likes Received
    Umm you know that Alex Smith had all that talent as well right? And Mahomes didn’t even have hunt for a full season, and has now also lost Tyreek and hasn’t skipped a beat. Instead he’s just moved on to mecole and Demarcus Robinson. (Who?) exactly.

condoin125 likes this.
  20. DandyDon52

DandyDon52 Well-Known Member

9,687 Messages
    5,516 Likes Received
    Well guys this is why I put "right now" in the title. I am not saying he will be all year, or for years to come, or is suddenly elite.
    But facts show that after 2 games this season , at this point he has been better than any other QB and that includes the great ones.
    So give credit when it is due, dont know how long it will last, but it should go on thru the miami game.

Exactly, they might be 1-1 now if they had not had to play Dallas this early.
    And the other qbs that fans all go on about have faced weak teams too , and havent had the perfect rating, and the super high
    completion %.Brady played miami and had 71%.
    But for a guy many here were saying was worth 20 mil a year at most, could not carry a team, could not win without elliot,
    was a jag, was not a real franchise QB etc etc, he is doing pretty darn good isnt he?

And I know Mahomes is crazy good, but he has had the innovative offense, and good wr and te etc to work with all last year and this
    year, and now dak has something close to that, so it will be interesting to see how it all goes the next few weeks!

CT Dal Fan, Fletch and Daktozekecoop like this.