Dak is the best qb in the NFL right now

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Mahomes has played no one either. Jaguars have no offense and they have holes in every position. And we would certainly crush the Raiders.

At least we played the Commanders who made it a game with Philly. Neither the Raiders or the Jaguars have done anything yet to indicate they're formidable.
There you go, lol I meant to bring that up.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter after week 2 who’s the best QB as it doesn’’t matter who’s the best team.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
All he said is he'd rather have Dak. Unless I missed it I didn't see him say Dak was better.

Not all that he said.

He said I should go root for KC if I felt Mahomes was the better talent. That was stepping across the line. His second post which he quoted my laughing emoji.

I think Mahomes is a generational talent happening before our eyes. I love Dak and he has balled out. I've never posted anything negative concerning Dak on these boards.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
good for you..he didnt beat the rams last year, or GB in playoff game yet..hes not the best until he beats the best in the best moments,,good thing he gets to play a lot of them soon..

BTW this is homerism but it doesnt bother me..daks been moving up and playing well BUT he did NOT even make the NFL top 100 last year and most even our own fans in here had him ranked outside the top 10 really it was 15-16 in most circles.. so yes these two games have elevated the rankings and they should not..

Im dak fan but no way im having this debate he is NOT the best..

good thing KC wouldn't trade Mahomes anyway..so its moot point..
Dude did you not see "right now" in the title?? In no way did I say he was now the best QB of all from now on.
in case you dont get it, I was saying he is the best this season, after 2 games. All the stats support that statement , like it or not.

superonyx

Reaction score
The combined record of the two dreadful teams Dallas played is 0-4 and play another 0-2 team on Sunday, can we just tap the brakes
Why? Why do you want fans to enjoy this less?

I will never understand you tap the brakes folks.

Dance like no one is looking. Enjoy every moment as much as you can.
The only brakes worth tapping are the on the negativity when we lose.

Why should we strive to enjoy winning less?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The combined record of the two dreadful teams Dallas played is 0-4 and play another 0-2 team on Sunday, can we just tap the brakes
I don't recall ever hearing anyone say to tap the brakes for Tom Brady when the Patriots play such poor teams, especially those within their division, every year.

No, you tap the brakes on your "can we tap the brakes" comment.

smitty313

Reaction score
I don't agree with you. I am not just looking at two games. I have seen his ability from the start and that was with poor to no coaching. He is 12 and 2 with Cooper. I would not trade him for Mahomes.
I love Dak but that's insane.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
Not all that he said.

He said I should go root for KC if I felt Mahomes was the better talent. That was stepping across the line. His second post which he quoted my laughing emoji.

I think Mahomes is a generational talent happening before our eyes. I love Dak and he has balled out. I've never posted anything negative concerning Dak on these boards.
The reason I said you were welcome to go root for the Chief's is that the comment of mine that you responded to was simply me saying that I would not trade Dak for Mahones. That is not me saying I think Dak is better, but just that I prefer him on our team. He fits the puzzle we are now, very well. And I personally would not want anyone else. You then went on to tell me how great Mahomes is, as if I had said Dak was better. So that is why I said what I said about rooting for KC. This ended up upsetting you and what you wrote, inflamed me. And really I don't think that in person we would have been far off of agreeing with each other. I think what happens on here often, is a word or two is missed, or a persons intent is missed, because words can be very lacking. And that can lead to much bigger disagreements than really exist. Anyhow, peace.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Patty Mahomes is like SRV. Dude shows up in his jammies for a rehearsal, hungover, coming down from whatever he was on... eyes won't open and then he's handed his guitar...
I need go no further.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
Washington had just played a great game against the Eagles. Many picked them to beat Dallas or the game to be close. So no not dreadful. We just made them look that way.

jnday

Reaction score
I said this about Romo for years, and I feel the same way about Dak. I could not care less about his stats or his rank among other QBs. All I want is a QB who wins, who rises to the occasion and protects the ball. Aikman was not at the level of Favre in many ways; Troy could not take a team on his shoulders and win practically by himself, but he didn’t make the mistakes Favre made, and he was a winner.

Go count Aikman’s 300 and 400 yard games. You’ll be shocked. Dak appears to be a winner who takes care of the ball and doesn’t give away points, also playing his best in big moments. If he can keep that up, I’ll take that over all the top stats and rankings across the league.
Troy had the ability to be one of the best QBs to ever play the game, but the system he played in didn’t allow him to show it. The concussions really took a toll on Troy and his last several years he was just a shell of his former self. If Troy had played in any other system, he would have been a Brady/P. Manning type of QB. His stats don’t tell the whole story by any means, but I am fine with that since he was one of the reasons that three Super Bowl trophies are in Dallas.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Washington had just played a great game against the Eagles. Many picked them to beat Dallas or the game to be close. So no not dreadful. We just made them look that way.
Um, they didn't play a great game against the iggles. They fell apart in the second half.