Dak: Just how people feel - What it says if the contract isn't done before season

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't agree with you, but that's fine. We can agree to disagree.

If the FO drafts to replace him rather than just draft camp bodies, I think they'll get themselves to a SB just as fast, if not faster. You just can’t pay one guy $60mil a year and build a SB winning team. Stout defenses cost money also.
Teams are going to have to figure out how to build a Super Bowl winning team paying QB’s $60 million a year because that’s where we’re headed.

superonyx

Reaction score
He won't honor what he said as far as leaving this board if Dak gets a new deal. He's a hypocrite full of double standards. His weak *** is one of those loser trolls who only come around the board after losses, but when we win, the coward hide from the board until our next loss.
I'm surprised in some ways troll behavior like what he does is even allowed. It's fine to not agree with all things Cowboys but he is a troll on a different level. I would think the mods had a policy against this.

GINeric

Reaction score
Will you leave if he doesn’t and take AC and the other remaining 1 homer with yall?

How am I a homer. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan. I wish and cheer for each and every one of our players and coaches to do well. Explain to me how that is being a homer.....

Or better yet.... maybe you can explain how some here claim to be Cowboys fans, but root AGAINST its own players having success.... maybe you can explain how people who call themselves Dallas Cowboys fans hiding from this board after wins, but quickly post all week after losses.

Maybe you can explain why these so called Dallas Cowboys fans NEVER have any positive or celebratory remarks to make after hard fought Dallas Cowboys wins....

What kind of fan seems happier after their so called favorite team losses.... yet seem a lil irritated after their favorite team win and give the opposing team more credit for losing the game opposed to giving their own so called favorite team the credit for winning.

Maybe you can explain this to us since you seem to understand the mindset of the low football IQ trolls that dwell on this board..... and if you can't explain the actions of these low football IQ trolls, can you pack up, leave this board and take them with you??

GINeric

Reaction score
I'm surprised in some ways troll behavior like what he does is even allowed. It's fine to not agree with all things Cowboys but he is a troll on a different level. I would think the mods had a policy against this.

And the most hilarious thing about that is, these same trolls are not held accountable to explain their bs when it doesn't line up with real like facts and production.

They're literally allowed to spread false information and hypocritical, double standard posts all day. Then when you call these low football IQ weaklings out, they get a special protection from the top.

Mind boggling.

erod

Reaction score
It’s almost like a lot of you would relish the thought of ending up like the Raiders, having to choose between Gardner Minshew and Aiden O’Connell. Talk about pick your poison. That could be a preview of what the Cowboys will be facing next summer. We’ll see how jazzed up everyone is for the 2025 season if that happens. If you think the fanbase was discouraged this off-season, you haven’t seen anything yet.
It's time for the Cowboys to get off the merry-go-round and ride something else.

The merry-go-round is boring and repetitive.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Teams are going to have to figure out how to build a Super Bowl winning team paying QB’s $60 million a year because that’s where we’re headed.
Mahomes aside, is there a top earning QB1 who has won a SB recently?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I’ll keep preaching it. Those who think it won’t take long to replace Dak if he leaves will be sadly mistaken.
You said the same thing about Romo, and it didn't happen. If you want to keep NOT competing for SBs or even CTGs then it will be quite easy to replace Dak.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
All QBs that are worth a darn are getting paid like they’re elite.
Sort of, but this is why the terms of these deals are so important. Most of the guys signing top of the market AAV deals right now are younger players signing with existing years on their rookie contracts. The Goff/Tua types whos new deals would kick in sooner are taking slight discounts in comparison. I'm sure this is the struggle with the Cowboys and Dak.....Dak is looking for top end money and that would kick in right away. Part of that is on the Cowboys for not getting something done sooner, but you cant change that now.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Mahomes signed a pretty team friendly deal too. I'd have to look up specifics of what he made that year, but Stafford is one that could qualify. Maybe Manning back in 2016? Really though other than Mahomes/Brady who had team friendly deals and potentially Stafford its mostly been lower money QBs making superbowls. Younger Mahomes, Burrow, Purdy, Wentz/Foles, Hurts.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And the most hilarious thing about that is, these same trolls are not held accountable to explain their bs when it doesn't line up with real like facts and production.

They're literally allowed to spread false information and hypocritical, double standard posts all day. Then when you call these low football IQ weaklings out, they get a special protection from the top.

Mind boggling.
BOLD> What does this mean? Please explain.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You said the same thing about Romo, and it didn't happen. If you want to keep NOT competing for SBs or even CTGs then it will be quite easy to replace Dak.
I never said that about Romo. We found Dak before we moved on from him. We didn’t move on from Romo until Dak proved himself and we had a viable option.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Mahomes is the only QB that was drafted since Dak was drafted that has won a Super Bowl. Fans keep saying we need to move on from Dak and find a QB that can win a Super Bowl. Good luck with that especially considering the Cowboys have only had two QBs in their entire history that won a Super Bowl. Our best chance of winning a Super Bowl is with the QB we have.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's time for the Cowboys to get off the merry-go-round and ride something else.

The merry-go-round is boring and repetitive.
At least a merry-go-round is steady. We’ll be dealing with an up-and-down roller coaster going through a QB carousel if he walks. I don’t care to revisit the early 2000s again.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
How am I a homer. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan. I wish and cheer for each and every one of our players and coaches to do well. Explain to me how that is being a homer.....

Or better yet.... maybe you can explain how some here claim to be Cowboys fans, but root AGAINST its own players having success.... maybe you can explain how people who call themselves Dallas Cowboys fans hiding from this board after wins, but quickly post all week after losses.

Maybe you can explain why these so called Dallas Cowboys fans NEVER have any positive or celebratory remarks to make after hard fought Dallas Cowboys wins....

What kind of fan seems happier after their so called favorite team losses.... yet seem a lil irritated after their favorite team win and give the opposing team more credit for losing the game opposed to giving their own so called favorite team the credit for winning.

Maybe you can explain this to us since you seem to understand the mindset of the low football IQ trolls that dwell on this board..... and if you can't explain the actions of these low football IQ trolls, can you pack up, leave this board and take them with you??
Lol, that's like rooting for everyone in the car you're sitting in, even for the driver who's running it into the wall.

No I do not cheer for each and everyone of our players. I root for those who take this team a step further into the right direction.

Cheering for every bit of this team (or any team or cause for that matter) is just blind homerism and delusional.

Nav22

Reaction score
If Dak isn't signed by start of season, will you & all the others who have slung insults at anyone who disagreed with your opinions concerning Dak leave the site? Offer apologies?
Apologize for what? I never said Dak will definitely be signed or not, nor did I ever say I'd leave if he wasn't signed.

Poopydog said he'd be done with the Cowboys and this board if Dak re-ups. I'll keep reminding him/her so that total 0 doesn't try to backtrack.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Apologize for what? I never said Dak will definitely be signed or not, nor did I ever say I'd leave if he wasn't signed.

Poopydog said he'd be done with the Cowboys and this board if Dak re-ups. I'll keep reminding him/her so that total 0 doesn't try to backtrack.
You've never slung any insults at anyone who questioned Dak or this deal getting done? If you haven't, no problem. But anyone who has needs to man up & leave or apologize. That's just the right thing.