Dak lost this game

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I mean Jameis put up similar numbers last year as far as tds and yards so in this era maybe the stats aren't as impressive as in a other era of nfl play.

Lol yeah Dak throwing that prolifically with only 11 ints is easy to do. Sure lol

Winston threw almost 30

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Look at the one route that Moore kept going to on third and long the whole first half. It was a basic crossing route with guys like Cooper isolated on a DB, with two steps ahead. 6 of Dak’s first 8 passes caught were this and dudes have the audacity to blame Moore, with this one read QB who is stating his WRs down who he is going to on pretty much every pass.. That’s how this scrub was moving the ball, and they say OUR defense is porous.. then they lost Jamal Adams in the second half as well.

People even have the audacity to blame Schultz on the third and 9, with the DB having complete inner position, with Dak not taking his eyes off Schultz the whole time.

This guy is as system a QB as they come.. and he is untouchable up his fans, while everybody else, from top down is to blame..

Yeah we know. DAK is to blame for everything!!

LOL!!

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.
It was a collective team loss. Lots of contributors in all phases of the game. Don't act like it was Dak's fault solely, heck he is one of the reasons we were even competitive in this contest.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
You didn't mention the ints so neither did I. Don't move the goalpost after I posted the fallacy of your post I quoted.

There is no fallacy lmao.

You’re comparing a QB who threw almost 30
ints to ours who threw 11 as if the fact they threw for comparable yardage and tds makes them equivalent years. I didn’t mention Winston’s ints because I thought even the most dense moron would know a season with damn near 30 ints compared to one with 11, with all other things being equal, are NOT remotely equivalent seasons. That’s my bad for not remembering that morons are actually dumber than I give them credit for. I apologize lol.

kskboys

Reaction score

ints to ours who threw 11 as if the fact they threw for comparable yardage and tds makes them equivalent years. I didn’t mention Winston’s ints because I thought even the most dense moron would know a season with damn near 30 ints compared to one with 11, with all other things being equal, are NOT remotely equivalent seasons. That’s my bad for not remembering that morons are actually dumber than I give them credit for. I apologize lol.
Well, howdy. Told ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philmonroe

Reaction score

I'm comparing using your words. Learn to use your words right. I also don't get people online want to challenge people's smartness when they themselves aren't smart by any proven metric. It doesn't reflect in your life, bank account, college you went to nothing but come online and act like they are the end all be all of smartness lol. Y'all Spongebobs are funny

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I'm comparing using your words. Learn to use your words right. I also don't get people online want to challenge people's smartness when they themselves aren't smart by any proven metric. It doesn't reflect in your life, bank account, college you went to nothing but come online and act like they are the end all be all of smartness lol. Y'all Spongebobs are funny

You mean like use the word “fallacy” correctly?

The only one committing a fallacy was you - the false equivocation fallacy.

But I can’t expect you to know how busted your reasoning is when there’s an echo chamber of idiots on hear sounding off on one another. One could conclude that the constant droning of dumb ish posted here is representative of reality lol so Ill cut you some slack.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
30 points should be enough for any team with a decent defense.. as of right now week 3 this defense is a huge liability. If that’s Daks fault then your delusional sir.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You mean like use the word “fallacy” correctly?

The only one committing a fallacy was you - the false equivocation fallacy.

But I can’t expect you to know how busted your reasoning is when there’s an echo chamber of idiots on hear sounding off on one another. One could conclude that the constant droning of dumb ish posted here is representative of reality lol so Ill cut you some slack.
I didn't use it incorrectly. Like I said Spongebob I get your type. Unsuccessful IRL so you come online trying to be something you're not offline. I blame your parents so don't cut me no slack cut them some.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Lmao! This fanbase is so stupid and no wonder we are mocked constantly.

At what point is this god awful defense and special teams going to be held accountable? Yet another game where we have to score 40 or more to win a game. Are you honestly expecting that every week? The special teams caused a safety. They missed 2 extra points. The defense got burned all game for easy TDs. Receivers running open constantly. They still can not make that important stop when it matters. We have 1 turnover in 3 games. Pathetic.

Watch the game last night. Packers stuffed on a 4th and 1 and Saints get the ball back at midfield. What did the Packers do? Let them ram it down their throats for an easy TD? Nope. They forced a turnover of their own and got the ball back.

This fanbase demands perfection for their QB and offense and absolutely expects zero from the defense and special teams. We have zero room for error. This defense has no ability to make any plays and get our offense a short field and change the game.

You honestly blame a guy who got us 16pts straight and a lead and then the defense proceeds to crap their pants and allow a TD drive and a 2pt conversion to now be down 7?

Another moronic Dallas fan.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I didn't use it incorrectly. Like I said Spongebob I get your type. Unsuccessful IRL so you come online trying to be something you're not offline. I blame your parents so don't cut me no slack cut them some.

Someone’s squealers are hurt!!

Did you google the false equivocation fallacy and now understand how you stepped in it like it was the biggest pile of horse ish you’ve ever seen?

Lol..

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.
yes he did help this team lose this game

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Again if you watched that game and your biggest worry is Dak, your a football idiot, period. All this other stuff about his contract is just a way for you to try and make a dumb case against 1 player on a 52 (or whatever they are letting them have this year) man roster that has real issues all over the field right now. If you watched the game you would know Wilson actually had an off game and missed some wide open throws and took some horrible sacks and still hung 40 on this defense........Wake the F up Dak is the only reason we are even in these games we can worry about his contract next year. If you don't like Dak just say that and move on, you saying how he lost this game is only making you look bad.

edit: I dont know why it pinned your comment Phil it wasn't directed at that.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Lmao! This fanbase is so stupid and no wonder we are mocked constantly.

At what point is this god awful defense and special teams going to be held accountable? Yet another game where we have to score 40 or more to win a game. Are you honestly expecting that every week? The special teams caused a safety. They missed 2 extra points. The defense got burned all game for easy TDs. Receivers running open constantly. They still can not make that important stop when it matters. We have 1 turnover in 3 games. Pathetic.

Watch the game last night. Packers stuffed on a 4th and 1 and Saints get the ball back at midfield. What did the Packers do? Let them ram it down their throats for an easy TD? Nope. They forced a turnover of their own and got the ball back.

This fanbase demands perfection for their QB and offense and absolutely expects zero from the defense and special teams. We have zero room for error. This defense has no ability to make any plays and get our offense a short field and change the game.

You honestly blame a guy who got us 16pts straight and a lead and then the defense proceeds to crap their pants and allow a TD drive and a 2pt conversion to now be down 7?

Another moronic Dallas fan.
didnt seattle have a bad defense too? we were scoring on them rather easily and quickly.
This was a game where 2 good offenses faced 2 inept or not so good defenses.
This was a game the offense would have to win, and seattle had the slightly better offense.
They scored a td at end when it mattered, and dallas couldnt, they had plenty of time and 3 timeouts, and couldnt do it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Someone’s squealers are hurt!!

Did you google the false equivocation fallacy and now understand how you stepped in it like it was the biggest pile of horse ish you’ve ever seen?

Lol..
No Spongebob my feelings could never be hurt. I don't need to google anything because I was right from the start.

Edit: I don't flee like going back and forth when we just aren't going to agree so you can have the last word Spongebob. Have fun flipping.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Again if you watched that game and your biggest worry is Dak, your a football idiot, period. All this other stuff about his contract is just a way for you to try and make a dumb case against 1 player on a 52 (or whatever they are letting them have this year) man roster that has real issues all over the field right now. If you watched the game you would know Wilson actually had an off game and missed some wide open throws and took some horrible sacks and still hung 40 on this defense........Wake the F up Dak is the only reason we are even in these games we can worry about his contract next year. If you don't like Dak just say that and move on, you saying how he lost this game is only making you look bad.

edit: I dont know why it pinned your comment Phil it wasn't directed at that.
Yeah I was like okay but I don't know what my post had to do with your post lol.