Dak lost this game

basel90

Reaction score
he almost threw for 500 yds. He’s elite so get over it.
no one considers him elite , and most experts will tell you there are 6-8 better quarterbacks to win that game if they were in dak's shoes.

i can count

mahomes
rodgers
brady
watson
murray
brees
cam

get over the elite mental hurdle with dak . he is a serviceable good qb , period. most quarterbacks in the nfl can get similar yards with that offense.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope...Dak didn't lose this game. He did help as much as everyone else except A. Smith.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.

Ok...Dak gave the 14 points. The Seahawks had 38. Who on the Cowboys gave up the other 24? Oh and by the way Dak got us 31 points. So....how did Dak lose it for us?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok...Dak gave the 14 points. The Seahawks had 38. Who on the Cowboys gave up the other 24? Oh and by the way Dak got us 31 points. So....how did Dak lose it for us?

So numbers it is I guess...well here's another version....
3 points total vs the 18 th ranked pass defense Rams in the 2nd half.
Atlanta 32 ranked pass defense and the game was a gift win.
Hawks 31 ranked pass defense and in 2 last drives, Prescott once again failed.
There's always another side to a coin bud....

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Somebody ban this clown.
Dak is the reason we were even in the game.
No help from zeke, no help from defense and actually negative help from special teams.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Assuming they get healthy and quit playing the top offenses in the league, believe it or not, I suspect this defense is going to end up middle of the pack.

Rams. Falcons and Seahawks can all score on anyone. They are all in the top 6 in scoring

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
no one considers him elite , and most experts will tell you there are 6-8 better quarterbacks to win that game if they were in dak's shoes.

i can count

mahomes
rodgers
brady
watson
murray
brees
cam

get over the elite mental hurdle with dak . he is a serviceable good qb , period. most quarterbacks in the nfl can get similar yards with that offense.

this is a ridiculous post at least look up what they have done so far before you post names.....Murray has mor INT's than TD's right now with a very good WR core O-line and RB....Cam is playing to the defense as he should in BB system...he would be horrible here having to score 40 every game..... Obviously you have not watched Brees play this season as he has like a 5 yards per throw average again having to score 40 would be tough 5 yards at a time....Watson is 0-3 with a much better defense and O-line....this whole statement other than Mahomes is ridiculous you didn't even list Wilson.....I wouldve heard an argument for Josh Allen also...

johneric8

Reaction score
Drew Bree’s in his prime led the saints to 3 straight 8-8 seasons. Wins and loses aren’t a QB stat. I know this is a hard concept so stay with me here.....football is a team sport. Turns out the defense and special teams play a role in winning. I know crazy concept right. And if you’re worried about cap you should be mad they paid a running back 90 mil. Paying the running back before the QB will haunt them

Yep, and Aikman wouldn't of been Aikman without the coaching and defense..

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
THE DALLAS COWBOYS ARE STILL BIG FAVORITES IN THE NFC EAST, DESPITE THEIR 1-2 START TO THE SEASON
In a back-and-forth affair, it was Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks who dealt Dallas the final blow in the form of a D.K. Metcalf 29-yard touchdown reception. The Cowboys' ability to cover Metcalf and Tyler Lockett was a concern coming into the game, and it proved to be a valid one, as Wilson picked apart their defense to the tune of 315 passing yards and five passing touchdowns.

Dak Prescott certainly made some impressive plays in his own right — finishing the contest with two big-time throws and a PFF grade of 83.4 on the week — but it just wasn't enough to match Wilson and the Seahawks' offense. The bad news for Dallas is that the loss drops them to 1-2 through their first three games with a banged-up roster. The good news is that they should still be overwhelming favorites in the NFC East despite that start.

As of today Dak Prescott is graded as the 4th best QB in the NFL.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.
was there any doubt for one second that after a loss, people would come in with "It was Dak's fault".....I am not surprised.

and what's so elite about Wilson? he hasn't made it past the first round of playoffs since he lost his elite defense...he just racks up stats....

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
was there any doubt for one second that after a loss, people would come in with "It was Dak's fault".....I am not surprised.

and what's so elite about Wilson? he hasn't made it past the first round of playoffs since he lost his elite defense...he just racks up stats....

What surprises me is you know these people didn't watch the game, if they had they would know Wilson had an ok game but missed some throws and took 2 horrible sacks and nearly lost the ball on one....he literally could've hung 60 on this defense had he been on. without a doubt I have never seen 6 different plays an NFL defense had no one within 30 yards of an opposing receiver ...... and how does a team lose a receiver in the redzone TWICE.... how???

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Sacks suffered since 2016:

Dak Prescott- 142

Russell Wilson- 192

Dak has had a better OL, WR's, and RB for his entire career........yet Wilson wins whereas Dak is Dak......so stop blaming the OL to excuse Dak's performance.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

i can count

mahomes
rodgers
brady
watson
murray
brees
cam

Watson better than Dak? Lmao! Good one.

basel90

Reaction score
this is a ridiculous post at least look up what they have done so far before you post names.....Murray has mor INT's than TD's right now with a very good WR core O-line and RB....Cam is playing to the defense as he should in BB system...he would be horrible here having to score 40 every game..... Obviously you have not watched Brees play this season as he has like a 5 yards per throw average again having to score 40 would be tough 5 yards at a time....Watson is 0-3 with a much better defense and O-line....this whole statement other than Mahomes is ridiculous you didn't even list Wilson.....I wouldve heard an argument for Josh Allen also...
indeed wilson and josh allen are in the discussion , probably stafford as well. I may agree on brees as i have not seen him , but watson and murray and the others have demonstrated more consistency .
Obviously you have not watched murray this year , he beat san fransisco at their home . He has way less to work with than Dak .

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
indeed wilson and josh allen are in the discussion , probably stafford as well. I may agree on brees as i have not seen him , but watson and murray and the others have demonstrated more consistency .
Obviously you have not watched murray this year , he beat san fransisco at their home . He has way less to work with than Dak .

way less..... you mean Hopkins, Kirk, Fitzgerald IS WAY LESS than our recievers? is Murray missing his 2 tackles...and just how bad is that cardinals pass defense???? you should really drop this arument

if you put Dak on the Cardinals right now they may be the #1 contender by a mile in the NFC

basel90

Reaction score
way less..... you mean Hopkins, Kirk, Fitzgerald IS WAY LESS than our recievers? is Murray missing his 2 tackles...and just how bad is that cardinals pass defense???? you should really drop this arument
you are comparing the cowboys WR/OL/RB tandem to arizona as a disparity ?

Can dak beat the niners at their home ?

Can dak scramble like murray ?

Can dak throw accurately like Murray ?

Which part can you realistically answer yes without being embarrassed ?