Dak outplayed Goff

HungryLion

Reaction score
Quite a few. Most of their first downs were picked up by the running backs.

It’s like these people didn’t see our offense was constantly in 3rd and long, because we couldn’t run.

Meanwhile the rams were in 3rd and short because a fat overweight running back was gashing our defense.

And they wonder why the rams converted 3rd downs more often. :rolleyes:

keysersoze

Reaction score
No, I agree the Defense sucked, but I also don't think the offense performed. In today's NFL you should be down 30-15 in the 4th quarter. Usually, the game is lost. We had a bit of heroics by Dak at the end there. But scoring only half the amount of points the other team has when you are in the 4th quarter. Well that means, your offense didn't do much for 3 quarters. Dak looked horrible until that final drive. I'd give him credit if it were a comeback, but I won't give him credit for an almost comeback.
No genius. It means our defense couldn’t keep them off our side of the field. How in hell can any of you Lame *** clowns blame this loss on Dak? You guys are silly as hell. Plain stupid.

Last edited:

keysersoze

Reaction score
It’s like these people didn’t see our offense was constantly in 3rd and long, because we couldn’t run.

Meanwhile the rams were in 3rd and short because a fat overweight running back was gashing our defense.

Yep. I’d respect these clowns more if they’d just reveal their true agendas instead of being juvenile in these adult football discussions.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Quite a few-how many times did they punt?
Their first downs were mostly picked up by run plays. Stop being stupid and try some honesty. Dak outplayed Goff. Their defense and running backs outplayed ours. That’s why we lost. Along with our terrible coaching. This loss ain’t on Dak. Put your personal agendas to the side and man up.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I wonder how the stats break down, before they were 2 scores ahead and after.

keysersoze

Reaction score
If you mean 3rd-down incompletions, three (same as Prescott).

If you mean on any down in a down series that ended a drive, Goff had four and Prescott seven.

But not apples-to-apples, since Goff was usually handing it off.
Rams 37% pass, 63% run
Cowboys 60% pass 40% run
Thank you for taking the time out to pull up those numbers. Now this just proves what I am saying. There’s definitely an agenda with these people. They will attempt to belittle Dak in favor of any opposing quarterback. Who does that without an agenda?

raichledog

Reaction score
How many were the #1 overall pick being coached by an Offensive genius?

Just saying that game is over and it is time to give Dak the credit he deserves and has earned

I give him credit for being the starting qb and best qb on the roster, nothing more. He is a bottom tier qb in the nfl. He has “earned” that by being a below average passer, below average reader of defenses, below average in consistency and ABOVE average as a leader

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
And on that note the Saints play the Rams next week. Who cares who outplayed who.
Because our season is over and we are looking to the future and analyzing our players and if they should get extended.... you can stew about the loss for as long as you want

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I give him credit for being the starting qb and best qb on the roster, nothing more. He is a bottom tier qb in the nfl. He has “earned” that by being a below average passer, below average reader of defenses, below average in consistency and ABOVE average as a leader
OK

Birch_Wood

Reaction score

Isn't this also the reason for the difference in QB stats.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Yep. I’d respect these clowns more if they’d just reveal their true agendas instead of being juvenile in these adult football discussions.
Lol this guy, just tell us your agenda Goff. We all know what it is. Goff had 32 tds aand 12 ints on the season.. Goff is the better qb

keysersoze

Reaction score
Lol this guy, just tell us your agenda Goff. We all know what it is. Goff had 32 tds aand 12 ints on the season.. Goff is the better qb
Ok. That may be your opinion. But I have read where YOU have personally attacked Dak for winning games in the exact same fashion as you applaud Goff, Wentz and others of the sort for. Now if there’s no agenda, why the double standards and hypocrisy?
Dak had 22 tds to 8 ints. Plus 6 rushing tds. I’d say that was pretty decent for a run first offense.

Last edited: