Dak played an outstanding game

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I asked you why didn't Josh Allen, a franchise quarterback find a way to beat the Vikings like Dak did. You said the Bills loss to the Vikings because the Bills didn't run the ball and the defense didn't play well....

Then you backed that up with "a franchise quarterback doesn't need a great running game and a dominant defense to produce. They can actually carry a team when they have to"....

Okay let's recap what you said to make sure I'm not crazy here.....

1. YOU said that Josh Allen (a franchise quarterback) loss vs the Vikings because his team didn't RUN THE BALL and the DEFENSE DIDN'T PLAY WELL.

2. Then you said..... Franchise quarterbacks don't need a great running game and a dominant defense to produce. They can carry a team when they have to.....

Can everyone else see the lack of well thought out and hypocritical excuses here??? The contradiction is strong amongst this one.
He hasn’t a clue.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I asked you why didn't Josh Allen, a franchise quarterback find a way to beat the Vikings like Dak did. You said the Bills loss to the Vikings because the Bills didn't run the ball and the defense didn't play well....

Then you backed that up with "a franchise quarterback doesn't need a great running game and a dominant defense to produce. They can actually carry a team when they have to"....

Okay let's recap what you said to make sure I'm not crazy here.....

1. YOU said that Josh Allen (a franchise quarterback) loss vs the Vikings because his team didn't RUN THE BALL and the DEFENSE DIDN'T PLAY WELL.

2. Then you said..... Franchise quarterbacks don't need a great running game and a dominant defense to produce. They can carry a team when they have to.....

Can everyone else see the lack of well thought out and hypocritical excuses here??? The contradiction is strong amongst this one.

You know he led you right down the rabbit-hole.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the way he should be used, 25 pass attempts is perfect. He played great today.

But so much of that, and no I'm not taking away from Prescott, was the play of the offensive line.

Over the recent past when this offense really stank... Last season vs. Arizona & SF. This season vs. TB... The offensive line play was flat-out poor.

When the offensive line plays well, then the running game rolls and pass attempts can be minimized.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But so much of that, and no I'm not taking away from Prescott, was the play of the offensive line.

Over the recent past when this offense really stank... Last season vs. Arizona & SF. This season vs. TB... The offensive line play was flat-out poor.

When the offensive line plays well, then the running game rolls and pass attempts can be minimized.

Yup, it all revolves around the running game.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Yep, it takes a team.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The issue isn't that Dak can't ball out. The issue is consistency.
And some fans can't understand that once Dak has a big game, that doesn't mean he's proven himself, and he's beyond criticism.
No!
The next "big game" is on the horizon, and the next UNTIL ... he reaches the Super Bowl and wins it.
That's the reality, especially as the quarterback of America's Team.
Winning this "big game" and doing well in doing so simply means he has the capability to do so. But that's not in question. The question is can he consistently win the big games?
And Dak's not going to get there until he wins THE BIG ONE!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Any time the Cowboys stick with the 30 runs a game game plan, Dak will win.

If they try to get cute and pass it more than they run, they'll lose.

GoldenR

Reaction score

Good post. Not sure if people will get it though, doesn't fit their narrative.