Dak Prescott desperately needs to win Sunday

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I fear that a bad performance by Dak will be the end for him before he even gets a chance at these upcoming playoffs.

rambo2

Reaction score
1-7 (including playoffs) as an underdog the last 4 seasons. He is an underdog Sunday.

I'm sure his internet guards will come in and try to say that number doesn't matter but it does and it's undisputable.

Unless he's just going to have an entire career beating bad to average teams which will get you to the playoffs but no where in the long run. We already been there done that with Romo.
If the Cowboys win, they will be in great shape. It’s exciting.

Loso86

Reaction score
1-7 (including playoffs) as an underdog the last 4 seasons. He is an underdog Sunday.

I'm sure his internet guards will come in and try to say that number doesn't matter but it does and it's undisputable.

Unless he's just going to have an entire career beating bad to average teams which will get you to the playoffs but no where in the long run. We already been there done that with Romo.
So then when he wins.....what happens next...the haters will stop...lamo no, the fake fans will stop.....no lol yall will just say he's 2-8 lol. Whata his record against Philly btw!?!

Reaction score
He desperately needs to start playing well in games like this.
Dak's track record is what it is, not sure he can stop choking the big games but he sure looked good last week against soft coverage. He generally does well against those Eagles too. At the same time Jerry and the clown show needs to quit skimping on the OL. I'm so sick of that. It took forever until Garrett came along and built up the OL so we could run the ball and now we're back where we started, an old sick OL getting bullied in the trenches and the QB is under constant duress.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
So if he gets it, what excuse do you come up with why it doesn't count or matter?
It will be a nice stepping stone if he plays well and we win. But in reality, if he plays great Sunday, it doesn't really mean a whole lot if he plays poorly in the playoffs again.

But u need to win games like this in order to secure home field in the playoffs and give your team the edge down the line. This team is terrible at running the football, so I don't think they want to travel to Philly in January and play a game in cold, windy, and snowy conditions.

In the grand scheme of things, Dak will be judged on how he performs in the playoffs. He may be praised or hated following his performance this weekend, but ultimately what matters is his performance in the playoffs.

foofighters

Reaction score
Typical Dak homer stance. " Hey ! he's top 15 !'

there are only 30 QB's !!

So he is in the 50% range .

What in real life do you say to self .. " wow I am elite because Im better than half but worse than half ?? "

That's whats NONSENSE
You think I am a homer? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Go and read my next post in this thread. I go on to say he's an average QB. That's what's wrong with both the haters and homers group. You guys get triggered over what you think you are reading instead of what's staring at you right on the face. Nice try, though.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think we’ll be fin. But I hope he does come thru. We need the defense to carry us though I feel.
I mean, Dallas has dropped 37, 41, 51, 17, and 40 on the Eagles the last 5 meetings. I think they will score.

I think Dallas is going to score some points, at least 24+, it’s just a matter of the defense keeping the Eagles offense from going nuclear.

HailstateCowboy

Reaction score
Typical Dak homer stance. " Hey ! he's top 15 !'

there are only 30 QB's !!

So he is in the 50% range .

What in real life do you say to self .. " wow I am elite because Im better than half but worse than half ?? "

That's whats NONSENSE
He’s one of the top 10 QBs on the planet right now. That’s pretty good.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Completely made up statistics and this thread is still going lol.

Flamma

Reaction score

I don't know of many QBs, or teams for that matter, that can post a good record going to someone else's house as an underdog. I know the Mark Sanchez led Jets team has a good playoff record in that regard, but what is that telling us?

Cmac

Reaction score
I thought it was a team game. Though Dak may get the heat, there are several positions to look at, come Sunday night if it doesn't work out.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I thought it was a team game. Though Dak may get the heat, there are several positions to look at, come Sunday night if it doesn't work out.
Funny none of you ever say that when someone points out that Dak is 8-3 against the Eagles. It's only when it's something negative about Dak it's a team game but Dak deserves all the credit for beating the Eagles BY HIMSELF I guess LMAO. Too many Dak only fans.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Funny none of you ever say that when someone points out that Dak is 8-3 against the Eagles. It's only when it's something negative about Dak it's a team game but Dak deserves all the credit for beating the Eagles BY HIMSELF I guess LMAO. Too many Dak only fans.
You literally made up a stat in the OP to try and create a thread. P.S threads like this are against the forum rules.

erod

Reaction score
I mean, Dallas has dropped 37, 41, 51, 17, and 40 on the Eagles the last 5 meetings. I think they will score.

I think Dallas is going to score some points, at least 24+, it’s just a matter of the defense keeping the Eagles offense from going nuclear.
Which of those games truly mattered to Philly when they were an elite team?

GINeric

Reaction score

The title says "Dak Prescott

The title says "Dak Prescott desperately need to win Sunday".....

Did Dak become a boxer, tennis player, wrestler or race car driver since last week?

I'm not sure how much you know about football or how many games you've watched, but Dak plays quarterback on offense. He doesn't play on defense or special teams. It takes all of these components together to contribute in a football game to win it. Have you ever heard coaches say "we have to win in ALL THREE phases of the game to win"?

Each team's quarterback only participates in ONE phase of the game. Not alone, but with 10 other players.

There's a reason there are 52 other guys on the sideline that's dressed in the same uniforms as the quarterbacks on every team.

They're called teammates.

plymkr

Reaction score
The Team needs a win. Not sure i'd say desperately though.
Our season and especially our postseason does not depend on a win Sunday. It’s a statement game but every game is important.

Look at the 49ers for example. They blew us out in the “regular season Super Bowl” and lost 3 straight. Now we’re in better shape than they are. This season has been the best example of the saying it’s a week to week league. This is a big game for standings and division but it’s not a desperation game. Those are playoff elimination games. They get the desperate label IMO.

This will be a fun game though and I game I have a hunch we’ll win.