Dak Prescott Is Going To Reset The QB Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
wait, you're using this as a selling point?
No, the selling point is the three straight 12-5 seasons with two division titles and coming in second in the MVP voting. This is why you don’t move on from him. You’re not going to find anyone better than him anytime soon. Your chances of doing worse are a lot better than improving on him.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
No, the selling point is the three straight 12-5 seasons with two division titles and coming in second in the MVP voting. This is why you don’t move on from him. You’re not going to find anyone better than him anytime soon.
So why did you include that? It was shameful.

MVP voting is meaningless.
******** the bed in the wildcard round against a seven was a disgrace.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So why did you include that? It was shameful.

MVP voting is meaningless.
******** the bed in the wildcard round against a seven was a disgrace.
I included it because he didn’t give up like our defense. The mention of it is only shameful to you because you don’t like him. MVP voting isn’t meaningless. Our offense consisted of Dak to CeeDee. If Dak didn’t have the season he did the Cowboys would have missed the playoffs. Some of you would rather see the team lose every week if it meant dumping Dak and using a top 10 pick on a QB who could go bust.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, the selling point is the three straight 12-5 seasons with two division titles and coming in second in the MVP voting. This is why you don’t move on from him. You’re not going to find anyone better than him anytime soon. Your chances of doing worse are a lot better than improving on him.
Paralyzed by fear, we marched on.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I will try but I can't promise I won't respond. I don't really pay much attention to who I'm responding to most times. Most of the time I see something posted I either agree or disagree with and post accordingly.
Same here, I don’t always pay attention to usernames but I do try to avoid certain posters, because they either just want to argue or start trouble. We need to save our discussions for another topic because we’re never going to see eye to eye on this one.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Same here, I don’t always pay attention to usernames but I do try to avoid certain posters, because they either just want to argue or start trouble. We need to save our discussions for another topic because we’re never going to see eye to eye on this one.
Fair

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
I included it because he didn’t give up like our defense. The mention of it is only shameful to you because you don’t like him. MVP voting isn’t meaningless. Our offense consisted of Dak to CeeDee. If Dak didn’t have the season he did the Cowboys would have missed the playoffs. Some of you would rather see the team lose every week if it meant dumping Dak and using a top 10 pick on a QB who could go bust.
no, it was shameful that they pulled their starters.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It was truly a shame that our offense didn't ever get the ball back after GB scored, not to mention our choker spotting them 14 points.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
When your defense gives up 41 points in less than 4 quarters that’s what happens. We didn’t have a single sack in that game.
Maybe the offense should’ve done something then. It was 27-0 at near the end of half time, 14 of those points gifted by Dak. It should’ve been two pick sixes. Dude has choked out of the gates repeatedly on multiple playoff games and it’s gotten worse.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With salary cap going up 30M, it could make eating his 2024 salary more palatable so the team doesn’t get raped over a barrel on this extension.

Being the QB of the Dallas Cowboys has enormous off the field value and I do not understand why the jones boys have never been able to leverage that fact into more team friendly deals. Dak was making 50M a year in endorsements even on his cheap rookie contract. That money isn’t there if he plays on any other team.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
With salary cap going up 30M, it could make eating his 2024 salary more palatable so the team doesn’t get raped over a barrel on this extension.

Being the QB of the Dallas Cowboys has enormous off the field value and I do not understand why the jones boys have never been able to leverage that fact into more team friendly deals. Dak was making 50M a year in endorsements even on his cheap rookie contract. That money isn’t there if he plays on any other team.
So true. You’d think a guy like Jerry the marketer who started the entire selling advertising for the stadium name would see that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe the offense should’ve done something then. It was 27-0 at near the end of half time, 14 of those points gifted by Dak. It should’ve been two pick sixes. Dude has choked out of the gates repeatedly on multiple playoff games and it’s gotten worse.
The offense wasn’t clicking early on but the defense got us off to a bad start down 7-0 on the Packers opening possession. Every time we got down that quick we were blown out. We struggled playing from behind all season. We looked like a completely different team when we got behind.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The offense wasn’t clicking early on but the defense got us off to a bad start down 7-0 on the Packers opening possession. Every time we got down that quick we were blown out. We struggled playing from behind all season. We looked like a completely different team when we got behind.
? Being down 7-0 is not some massive hurdle to overcome.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, the selling point is the three straight 12-5 seasons with two division titles and coming in second in the MVP voting. This is why you don’t move on from him.
Three straight 12-5 seasons with two division titles and coming in second in the MVP voting <<<< Proven history in the playoffs.

Just one reason to move on from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.